Choosing Heterosexuality

Since many people here believe that one's sexual orientation is a choice....I would like to hear some of your heterosexual "coming out" stories.

When did you choose to hetero?

What do you think it was that caused you to make that choice?

Turnabout is fair play, huh?

I'm not sure what possessed me to be hetero (other than the fact that GOD meant me to be hetero) but I can very clearly recall when I was less than 5 years old, being dragged into a woman's clothing store by my mother. (she was a real looker by the way)

Naturally I hated sitting around while my mother tried on clothing UNTIL....

My mother decided that it would be okay (I was 4 years old right) to take me into ther dressing room with her.

NAKED WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And not JUST naked but in various stages of nudity, too!

I am completely convinced that my (admittedly strange) interest in haute fashion for women (and ON women FYI) stems from that afternoon.

Not only did I get the thrill of seeing women naked, but I got to watch them dress up (and dress down) too.

And how much they enjoyed trying on clothing.

I found that fact about women and women themselves, too, quite fascinating.

Women cared about clothes and I understood (as much as I could understand anything, I supppose) WHY they did, too. Because they were beautiful without clothes, but they could change how beautiful they were by wearing different clothes.

I didn't know why, exactly, but one thing I knew from that day forward was that I like girls and I liked them dressed nicely and I like them undressed nicely, too.

My mother made me a heterosexual, folks.

She did it the old fashioned way, too

But completely ignoring me and letting mother nature take care things.

Last edited:
Since many people here believe that one's sexual orientation is a choice....I would like to hear some of your heterosexual "coming out" stories.

I'm not sure what possessed me to be hetero (other than the fact that GOD meant me to be hetero) but I can very clearly recall when I was less than 5 years old, being dragged into a woman's clothing store by my mother. (she was a real looker by the way)

My mother decided that it would be okay (I was 4 years old right) to take me into ther dressing room with her.

NAKED WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And not JUST naked but in various stages of nudity, too!

I am completely convinced that my (admittedly strange) interest in haute fashion for women (and ON women FYI) stems from that afternoon.

Not only did I get the thrill of seeing women naked, but I got to watch them dress up (and dress down) too.

Women cared about clothes and I understood (as much as I could understand anything, I supppose) WHY they did, too. Because they were beautiful without clothes, but they could change how beautiful they were by wearing different clothes.

I didn't know why, exactly, but one thing I knew from that day forward was that I like girls and I liked them dressed nicely and I like them undressed nicely, too.

So when given the choice between homo or incest you chose incest, got it.

I'm completely hetero and never had to make that choice, you must be a sick individual who God will surely destroy your outward body soon and make your inward soul burn forever for not honoring your parents like the commandments say to.

So when given the choice between homo or incest you chose incest, got it.

I'm completely hetero and never had to make that choice, you must be a sick individual who God will surely destroy your outward body soon and make your inward soul burn forever for not honoring your parents like the commandments say to.

Well, he could have had parents who took the advice of Focus on the Family and had his dad drag him into the shower to show him the family jewels....that was one of their recommendations on how to raise a straight son. (No, I am not making that up)

Being heterosexual is a normal condition.

So no choice is required. :cool:

What he said.

Not everything in life is a choice is it?
Day follows night...ect.
People eat to live...usually required..ect.
Stuff you buy isnt free...you have pay ect.

Even animals in the wild understand order.
With no order comes chaos, and shit happens.

...and it has, cause people go against nature everyday

what are you talking about?

Being normal, what are you talking about?

What he said.

Day follows night...ect.

what are you talking about?

Are you a Bonobo?

41575_100894847833_786341_n.jpg

:clap2:

Being heterosexual is a normal condition.

So no choice is required. :cool:

What he said.

Day follows night...ect.

Just about all we do day to day goes against nature....one reason why many people insist we are not just higher level animals but something.....more. BUT....why do we higher level animals try to constrict things that do not harm others that are by consenting adults?

Ever tear a piece of fabric when sewing and then kick yourself
later for ruining it?

You can go to the store and get another piece. So, good
for you!

But if thats my fabric, I'm goona beat the crap out of you
for messing with it.

The fabric of our lives is not that easily replaced. No harm, no
foul, is what you think and that doesnt apply to me?

What you do is your own business, but it becomes mine
real quick, should you even think about touching what belongs to me.

Last edited:
What he said.

Day follows night...ect.

Just about all we do day to day goes against nature....one reason why many people insist we are not just higher level animals but something.....more. BUT....why do we higher level animals try to constrict things that do not harm others that are by consenting adults?

later for ruining it?

for you!

for messing with it.

Ok, now explain how gay people are thinking about touching what belongs to you.....if that was your point.

later for ruining it?

for you!

for messing with it.

Ok, now explain how gay people are thinking about touching what belongs to you.....if that was your point.

Putting words in my mouth gets you no where, try again.

later for ruining it?

for you!

for messing with it.

I'm actually confused as to what your point is....perhaps you can explain better?

I'm actually confused as to what your point is....perhaps you can explain better?

Simple.

You cant claim the actions of others dont affect me.

Ah, we are all drops in the same pond. OK, but because my gayness affect you adversely? Does my gayness affect you so adversely that you have the right to stifle my gayness legally?

Simple.

Ah, we are all drops in the same pond. OK, but because my gayness affect you adversely? Does my gayness affect you so adversely that you have the right to stifle my gayness legally?

Forget the gay stuff for a minute.

When one persons "right" to do action A, violates my "right"
to do action B, how do we resolve that usually?

In real life that is, being legal or not is another matter.

Simple.

No one is violating your rights.

I'm claiming it does.
How do we resolve that?

Simple.

Well, we of course have to start by showing that Action A indeed does violate someone else's right to do action B....

Right. I always liked girls and I would show my interest in them by throwing rocks at them from across the street.

I just wouldn't admit it until I was about 12. :lol:

Homosexuals must be born that way I mean, who would actually choose that lifestyle?

no one chooses to be isolated from their family, their church, their friends.

But people DO choose to isolate their family members, their church members, their friends if they are gay. How sad is that?

incredibly sad. i don't get it.

I'm claiming it does.
How do we resolve that?

First, you must describe what right is being violated. You don't have a right to not be offended, so it isn't that...

Forum List

Back