Chick-fil-A not Jesus-fil-A, Chick-fil-A sponsoring LGBT-themed film festival

I'll still eat there.
You giving cash to the faggot-lovers? Oh what troubled times we live in...

as long as they wash their hands before they fix my sandwich, what's the problem?

As someone who frequently makes food for other people's consumption, though I use an antibacterial like prepping for surgery I find it funny how much we care about clean hands for food prep considering what lovers eagerly put in their mouths during intimacy. :) You kiss and swap spit, do oral sex, kiss and lick pretty much the entire human body. But care if someone's hands are clean making food that may end up in a 350F+ oven? Ok...:)

I'll still eat there.

as long as they wash their hands before they fix my sandwich, what's the problem?

As someone who frequently makes food for other people's consumption, though I use an antibacterial like prepping for surgery I find it funny how much we care about clean hands for food prep considering what lovers eagerly put in their mouths during intimacy. :) You kiss and swap spit, do oral sex, kiss and lick pretty much the entire human body. But care if someone's hands are clean making food that may end up in a 350F+ oven? Ok...:)
Would you do all that to a couple of thousand strangers?

The times they are a'changin' boys. Catch up for be left far behind, rant with yourself...

"In 2012, the fast-food restaurant Chick-fil-A came under intense criticism from homosexual groups and their supporters after CEO Dan Cathy said he was “guilty as charged” for supporting traditional marriage.

Christians overwhelmingly gave their support, filling restaurants with new customers who turned out, not only for the food, but to make a statement.

That may all be about to change.

Chick-fil-A is now listed as a sponsor for Level Ground, a “faith-based LGBT film festival,” reports Christian News Network — a discovery that has sparked an online petition demanding the company clarify its “corporate stance regarding previously stated Christian values on marriage and stewardship.”

According to Level Ground’s website, the group “creates safe space for dialogue about faith, gender, and sexuality through the arts.” The group’s film festival started as a student-run event in 2013. It has since expanded and hosted programming in six cities across the U.S., billing itself as “the world’s first film festival connecting lesbian, gay and transgender sexuality with faith and evangelical Christianity.”
Read more at Chick-fil-A sponsoring LGBT-themed film festival
Good for them. They've "evolved" as most do.

Eventually they will have to or the left will,insult them, shame them, put them down and generally make life as difficult as possible for anyone who hasn't "evolved". Compliance with the supreme will of society is mandatory because anything that doesn't agree with it is deviant and deviance should be stamped out because I support freedom of expression and individuality and everyone has the right to express themselves in a way I deem appropriate.

Heil Obama!

I'll still eat there.

12107760_1016069001785565_5543980986667159986_n.jpg

Why ridicule Jesus and why is this ridiculous discussion in the political forum? Everything is politics to the left. The left wing hypocrites who seem to promote respect for the Koran and muslem jihadists would be executed for making fun of Mohammed and their sodomite clubs would be outlawed.
Most of what the American Taliban does is political, hence the problem, and I meant this for Current Events. No matter.
My guess is that you're an ex-Christian who is pissed off because of your own gullibility. That's why you display such bigotry in the majority of your posts.
Nope, I was never a Christian, never even baptized as a baby. Christianity is for fools, slaves, and children, none of which I am.

I'll still eat there.

Would you do all that to a couple of thousand strangers?

The preparer's hands and you is the only two people involved. If you have sex using your mouth, that's for more risky than eating something someone prepared. Not like even 'unwashed hands' are necessarily dirty. Presumedly the person showered before coming to work. So unless he was handling dead animals and doing the butchering you're probably pretty safe. That there weren't massive die-offs from infections 75 years ago before food handling procedures and cleanliness became legally required and plastic gloves and the like used as well tells me the risk is minimal.

Asks a microbiologist which is worse, frenchkissing a stranger or eating their food they prepared with their barehands, you're gonna get a decidely one-sided answer. :)

The times they are a'changin' boys. Catch up for be left far behind, rant with yourself...

"In 2012, the fast-food restaurant Chick-fil-A came under intense criticism from homosexual groups and their supporters after CEO Dan Cathy said he was “guilty as charged” for supporting traditional marriage.

Christians overwhelmingly gave their support, filling restaurants with new customers who turned out, not only for the food, but to make a statement.

Chick-fil-A is now listed as a sponsor for Level Ground, a “faith-based LGBT film festival,” reports Christian News Network — a discovery that has sparked an online petition demanding the company clarify its “corporate stance regarding previously stated Christian values on marriage and stewardship.”

According to Level Ground’s website, the group “creates safe space for dialogue about faith, gender, and sexuality through the arts.” The group’s film festival started as a student-run event in 2013. It has since expanded and hosted programming in six cities across the U.S., billing itself as “the world’s first film festival connecting lesbian, gay and transgender sexuality with faith and evangelical Christianity.”
The only faith based sexuality is between man and woman, anything else is satan spawned.
Does God approve when my wife is sucking my cock or I'm fucking her in the ass?

Why ridicule Jesus and why is this ridiculous discussion in the political forum? Everything is politics to the left. The left wing hypocrites who seem to promote respect for the Koran and muslem jihadists would be executed for making fun of Mohammed and their sodomite clubs would be outlawed.
Most of what the American Taliban does is political, hence the problem, and I meant this for Current Events. No matter.

"American Taliban". Is that the left and their hatred for America? Lol.

who is it and what party do they belong that is going after our Flags and Statues?

there you go.
"Your flags"? You mean that flag that represents a loser cause to keep slaves?

I'll still eat there.

12107760_1016069001785565_5543980986667159986_n.jpg
Where is this bar?

Eventually they will have to or the left will,insult them, shame them, put them down and generally make life as difficult as possible for anyone who hasn't "evolved". Compliance with the supreme will of society is mandatory because anything that doesn't agree with it is deviant and deviance should be stamped out because I support freedom of expression and individuality and everyone has the right to express themselves in a way I deem appropriate.

Heil Obama!
I find that nothing makes a RWr angrier than a perceived threat to their access to junk food.

Heil Obama!
I find that nothing makes a RWr angrier than a perceived threat to their access to junk food.

What does the food have do with the thread?

I'll still eat there.

As someone who frequently makes food for other people's consumption, though I use an antibacterial like prepping for surgery I find it funny how much we care about clean hands for food prep considering what lovers eagerly put in their mouths during intimacy. :) You kiss and swap spit, do oral sex, kiss and lick pretty much the entire human body. But care if someone's hands are clean making food that may end up in a 350F+ oven? Ok...:)[/QUOTE
I'll still eat there.

If there were one close enough, I would.

But a 2 hour drive for a sandwich?

nah
they put one in on campus of USD

liberal heads exploded on that one

--LOL
USD's a catholic private school...so what.

learn how to google fucktard

About USD | USD

you make yourself look stupid

USD =University of South Dakota

and so what are we suppose to do now?

stampede them with HATE, like you all did when you accused them of dissing those poor dear homosexuals who can't get by in life it seems without the rest of you stirring up some kind of hate over them.

man oh man oh man. some people aren't ever happy
You hate the faggots so now you have no choice but to hate Chick-fil-A. That how it works in your world where you believe in the childish being called God...
Supporting traditional marriage is not hate, you stupid shit.

and so what are we suppose to do now?

stampede them with HATE, like you all did when you accused them of dissing those poor dear homosexuals who can't get by in life it seems without the rest of you stirring up some kind of hate over them.

man oh man oh man. some people aren't ever happy
You hate the faggots so now you have no choice but to hate Chick-fil-A. That how it works in your world where you believe in the childish being called God...
Supporting traditional marriage is not hate, you stupid shit.
Oh, but it is, nearly always...

The only faith based sexuality is between man and woman, anything else is satan spawned.
Does God approve when my wife is sucking my cock or I'm fucking her in the ass?
You are an idiot.

Forum List

Back