Chick-fil-A not Jesus-fil-A, Chick-fil-A sponsoring LGBT-themed film festival

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2014
...No Worse Enemy
The times they are a'changin' boys. Catch up for be left far behind, rant with yourself...

"In 2012, the fast-food restaurant Chick-fil-A came under intense criticism from homosexual groups and their supporters after CEO Dan Cathy said he was “guilty as charged” for supporting traditional marriage.

Christians overwhelmingly gave their support, filling restaurants with new customers who turned out, not only for the food, but to make a statement.

That may all be about to change.

Chick-fil-A is now listed as a sponsor for Level Ground, a “faith-based LGBT film festival,” reports Christian News Network — a discovery that has sparked an online petition demanding the company clarify its “corporate stance regarding previously stated Christian values on marriage and stewardship.”

According to Level Ground’s website, the group “creates safe space for dialogue about faith, gender, and sexuality through the arts.” The group’s film festival started as a student-run event in 2013. It has since expanded and hosted programming in six cities across the U.S., billing itself as “the world’s first film festival connecting lesbian, gay and transgender sexuality with faith and evangelical Christianity.”
Read more at Chick-fil-A sponsoring LGBT-themed film festival

and so what are we suppose to do now?

stampede them with HATE, like you all did when you accused them of dissing those poor dear homosexuals who can't get by in life it seems without the rest of you stirring up some kind of hate over them.

man oh man oh man. some people aren't ever happy

• Banned

stampede them with HATE, like you all did when you accused them of dissing those poor dear homosexuals who can't get by in life it seems without the rest of you stirring up some kind of hate over them.

You hate the faggots so now you have no choice but to hate Chick-fil-A. That how it works in your world where you believe in the childish being called God...

I am not one for fast food but they've got a pretty badass chicken sandwich

I remember someone telling me not to buy a certain cookie from a company 'cause it was made by fags.

I'll still eat there.
You giving cash to the faggot-lovers? Oh what troubled times we live in...

as long as they wash their hands before they fix my sandwich, what's the problem?
There isn't any, that's the point, but the American Taliban still wants an answer, are you one of us or not?

"An online petition has been launched over revelations that the popular evangelical-owned fast food restaurant Chick-fil-A has been listed as a sponsor of a “faith-based” homosexual film and arts festival."
Chick-fil-A Listed as Sponsor of ‘Faith-Based’ Homosexual Film and Arts Festival | Christian News Network

I'll still eat there.
You giving cash to the faggot-lovers? Oh what troubled times we live in...

as long as they wash their hands before they fix my sandwich, what's the problem?
There isn't any, that's the point, but the American Taliban still wants an answer, are you one of us or not?

"An online petition has been launched over revelations that the popular evangelical-owned fast food restaurant Chick-fil-A has been listed as a sponsor of a “faith-based” homosexual film and arts festival."
Chick-fil-A Listed as Sponsor of ‘Faith-Based’ Homosexual Film and Arts Festival | Christian News Network

Then I guess it's a good thing I'm not a member of the American Taliban....

tho there is more than one idiot on this board that somehow believe I'm a charter member, because I don't hate people that hate religion.

Is there a link to this? I see the assertion... just not the actual attachment to any sense of reality.

Why ridicule Jesus and why is this ridiculous discussion in the political forum? Everything is politics to the left. The left wing hypocrites who seem to promote respect for the Koran and muslem jihadists would be executed for making fun of Mohammed and their sodomite clubs would be outlawed.

Why ridicule Jesus? The left wing hypocrites who seem to promote respect for the Koran and muslem jihadists would be executed for making fun of Mohammed and their sodomite clubs would be outlawed.
Which is apropos of nothing. Go have a chicken sandwich.

Is there a link to this? I see the assertion... just not the actual attachment to any sense of reality.

go and do a search on chic-fli-A and you'll find that Reality. It was the same as the baker who wouldn't bake a cake, or the pizza parlor who wouldn't cater to some wedding. If you missed it not my fault

Why ridicule Jesus and why is this ridiculous discussion in the political forum? Everything is politics to the left. The left wing hypocrites who seem to promote respect for the Koran and muslem jihadists would be executed for making fun of Mohammed and their sodomite clubs would be outlawed.
Most of what the American Taliban does is political, hence the problem, and I meant this for Current Events. No matter.

Forum List

Back