Reality sets in: Trump is not above the law and neither are his 'Best People for the Jobs.' A compilation...

Trump still owes 14 cities.

/----/ The great thing about your azzclown, is that he couldn't draw flies in a honey factory, so no police protection needed.
1711112494993.png

I've been trying to compile a list of links that I believe, lay out the realities facing the people on the inside. People on the inside who have been, and are continuing to be investigated for, indicted on, and charged with alleged crimes related to the 2020 election, and the events of Jan 6. There are people who were in the Trump administration, people who were advising the administration, and still others who seem to have coordinated with people on the inside (as well as with elected officials in the legislative branch of government), who are now facing some serious consequences for their own actions.

(note: will the Judicial branch get dragged in because of family and outside connections to various Justices?)

Two of the former President's Lawyers guilty of illegally conspiring to overturn Trump’s 2020 election loss in Georgia
One was sentenced to six years of probation for six counts of conspiracy to commit intentional interference with performance of election duties.

Let me start with a group outside of the administration:

Trump's duly elected and qualified electors falsely stating they were the state’s - (Note: the 'duly elected' and 'qualified electors' use of phrases. The phrasing seems to mimic talking points from political caucuses and media allies. As if to imply in a subtle yet effective way that the elections of some elected officials are bogus.)

Michigan Republican charged in false elector plot agrees to cooperation deal

LANSING, Mich. (AP) — A Michigan Republican accused of participating in a fake elector plot had all criminal charges dropped Thursday after he and the state Attorney General's office reached a cooperation deal.

James Renner was one of 16 Republicans who acted as false electors for then-President Donald Trump in 2020, according to charges announced in July by Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel. President Joe Biden won Michigan by nearly 155,000 votes, a result confirmed by a GOP-led state Senate investigation in 2021.

All 16 defendants pleaded not guilty to eight criminal charges, including multiple counts of forgery, after investigators say the group met following the 2020 presidential election and signed a document falsely stating they were the state’s “duly elected and qualified electors.”

But on Thursday, the attorney general's office announced during a court hearing in Ingham County that it would drop its case against Renner, 77, based on “an agreement between the parties.”

then...

Mark Meadows’s Testimony in Georgia Case May Have Done Him No Favors

Mark Meadows, a former top Trump aide, took the witness stand in hopes of having his election interference case moved to federal court. So far, the strategy has not paid off.

At issue was whether his actions — as described in the indictment of Mr. Trump, Mr. Meadows and 17 others in Fulton County, Ga., last month — could be considered within the scope of his duties as White House chief of staff. Mr. Meadows made the case for that under questioning by his lawyer, but he hit a snag when a prosecutor asked whether he had “any role” in coordinating the bogus electors who were used in a last-ditch effort to keep Mr. Trump in power after he lost the 2020 election.

“No, I did not,” he replied.

The prosecutor then introduced into the record a December 2020 email that Mr. Meadows wrote to a Trump campaign staff member. In it, Mr. Meadows wrote, “We just need to have someone coordinating the electors for the states.”

Trump won’t try to move Georgia case to federal court after judge rejected similar bid by Meadows

“The evidence before the Court overwhelmingly suggests that Meadows was not acting in his scope of executive branch duties during most of the Overt Acts alleged,” wrote Jones.

Judge rejects Mark Meadows’ bid to move Georgia election interference case to federal court

CNN —

A federal judge on Friday rejected former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows’ bid to move his Georgia criminal case to federal court, a significant setback for Meadows and a troubling sign for former President Donald Trump.

US District Judge Steve Jones found that the allegations against Meadows contained in the Fulton County district attorney’s indictment on election subversion charges were largely “related to political activities” and not to Meadows’ role as White House chief of staff.

“The evidence before the Court overwhelmingly suggests that Meadows was not acting in his scope of executive branch duties during most of the Overt Acts alleged,” wrote Jones, a Barack Obama appointee.

Mark Meadows drops bid for emergency stay in Georgia RICO case

hey dante. i like your new avatar. i've been looking at a "snidely whiplash" in the same style but i suppose i'll have to think of another colorful villain.

how about that "jaws" guy from 007? or the pope?

"Not a Winning Campaign: Broke Don Hides in Basement"
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
thanks for vacating dudley doright. i've been wanting to do whiplash but in the visuals , "and we all know how much we love the visuals folks," you and i can'r appear to be adversaries (unless we disagree, of course) and i ain't getting tied to no amtracks.

slap a "like" on this one iif you think the "conservatives " might think we are conspiring for a bloodbath on the message board.

code "1776" comrade. .

thanks for vacating dudley doright. i've been wanting to do whiplash but in the visuals , "and we all know how much we love the visuals folks," you and i can'r appear to be adversaries (unless we disagree, of course) and i ain't getting tied to no amtracks.

slap a "like" on this one iif you think the "conservatives " might think we are conspiring for a bloodbath on the message board.

code "1776" comrade. .
:auiqs.jpg:

take over

SPAM ALERT.

:th_Back_2_Topic_2::th_Back_2_Topic_2::th_Back_2_Topic_2: please ignore the Troll posting this political shit above.

Time to look back at:

Judge Denies Request to Seal Witness List in Trump Documents Case
The order by Judge Aileen Cannon means the identities of some or all of the Justice Department’s 84 potential witnesses in the case against the former president could become public.
It makes you lot absolutely NUTS that he's still beating you, even after 7 years of your bullshit. That's why I'm comfortable predicting you'll be setting cities on fire by this summer...

I've been trying to compile a list of links that I believe, lay out the realities facing the people on the inside. People on the inside who have been, and are continuing to be investigated for, indicted on, and charged with alleged crimes related to the 2020 election, and the events of Jan 6. There are people who were in the Trump administration, people who were advising the administration, and still others who seem to have coordinated with people on the inside (as well as with elected officials in the legislative branch of government), who are now facing some serious consequences for their own actions.

(note: will the Judicial branch get dragged in because of family and outside connections to various Justices?)

Two of the former President's Lawyers guilty of illegally conspiring to overturn Trump’s 2020 election loss in Georgia
One was sentenced to six years of probation for six counts of conspiracy to commit intentional interference with performance of election duties.

Let me start with a group outside of the administration:

Trump's duly elected and qualified electors falsely stating they were the state’s - (Note: the 'duly elected' and 'qualified electors' use of phrases. The phrasing seems to mimic talking points from political caucuses and media allies. As if to imply in a subtle yet effective way that the elections of some elected officials are bogus.)

Michigan Republican charged in false elector plot agrees to cooperation deal

LANSING, Mich. (AP) — A Michigan Republican accused of participating in a fake elector plot had all criminal charges dropped Thursday after he and the state Attorney General's office reached a cooperation deal.

James Renner was one of 16 Republicans who acted as false electors for then-President Donald Trump in 2020, according to charges announced in July by Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel. President Joe Biden won Michigan by nearly 155,000 votes, a result confirmed by a GOP-led state Senate investigation in 2021.

All 16 defendants pleaded not guilty to eight criminal charges, including multiple counts of forgery, after investigators say the group met following the 2020 presidential election and signed a document falsely stating they were the state’s “duly elected and qualified electors.”

But on Thursday, the attorney general's office announced during a court hearing in Ingham County that it would drop its case against Renner, 77, based on “an agreement between the parties.”

then...

Mark Meadows’s Testimony in Georgia Case May Have Done Him No Favors

Mark Meadows, a former top Trump aide, took the witness stand in hopes of having his election interference case moved to federal court. So far, the strategy has not paid off.

At issue was whether his actions — as described in the indictment of Mr. Trump, Mr. Meadows and 17 others in Fulton County, Ga., last month — could be considered within the scope of his duties as White House chief of staff. Mr. Meadows made the case for that under questioning by his lawyer, but he hit a snag when a prosecutor asked whether he had “any role” in coordinating the bogus electors who were used in a last-ditch effort to keep Mr. Trump in power after he lost the 2020 election.

“No, I did not,” he replied.

The prosecutor then introduced into the record a December 2020 email that Mr. Meadows wrote to a Trump campaign staff member. In it, Mr. Meadows wrote, “We just need to have someone coordinating the electors for the states.”

Trump won’t try to move Georgia case to federal court after judge rejected similar bid by Meadows

“The evidence before the Court overwhelmingly suggests that Meadows was not acting in his scope of executive branch duties during most of the Overt Acts alleged,” wrote Jones.

Judge rejects Mark Meadows’ bid to move Georgia election interference case to federal court

CNN —

A federal judge on Friday rejected former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows’ bid to move his Georgia criminal case to federal court, a significant setback for Meadows and a troubling sign for former President Donald Trump.

US District Judge Steve Jones found that the allegations against Meadows contained in the Fulton County district attorney’s indictment on election subversion charges were largely “related to political activities” and not to Meadows’ role as White House chief of staff.

“The evidence before the Court overwhelmingly suggests that Meadows was not acting in his scope of executive branch duties during most of the Overt Acts alleged,” wrote Jones, a Barack Obama appointee.

Mark Meadows drops bid for emergency stay in Georgia RICO case

Wall of text = useful idiot panic.

It makes you lot absolutely NUTS that he's still beating you, even after 7 years of your bullshit. That's why I'm comfortable predicting you'll be setting cities on fire by this summer...
Beating things? Trump the whiner?Since he lost to Sleepy Joe in 2020, he has been the cause of many GOP losses. Try and keep up

Forum List

Back