Challenge to Democrats Show Me An Actual Crime That Trump Is Being Charged With and You Can Prove He Broke and I'll Stay Off Of Here For A Month

They will have to prove there was absolutely no fraud in the 2020 election. To get Trump on those indictments, if not. They cannot prove he was lying. Good luck.
No, Trump will only have to be proved to have used criminal speech in engaging in a conspiracy to overthrow the election.

Fifty states have certified there was not fraud.

SeaMajor7 does not understand the 1st Amendment does not protect criminal speech.

If Little Liza tells SeaMajor7 to shoot someone, she would be guilty of conspiracy and murder, if the act were to succeed.

Free Speech protection, SeaMajor7, is not absolute.

SeaMajor7 does not understand the 1st Amendment does not protect criminal speech.

If Little Liza tells SeaMajor7 to shoot someone, she would be guilty of conspiracy and murder, if the act were to succeed.

Free Speech protection, SeaMajor7, is not absolute.
I suggest that you MARCH PEACEFULLY into hell; and quote my posts if you want to address them.

Shush, SeaMajor7. I will correct you everytime you are wrong. And you are absolutely wrong on the 1st Amendment right of free speech. It is not absolute, and it does not protect Trump at all. In fact, it indicts him.

The Soros dominated media comes up with stuff like "illegal electorates" but nobody knows what the hell they are and how Trump was responsible. History tells us that JFK stole the election from Nixon when the crooked Chicago electorate brought Illinois on board. LBJ was a freaking joke and Al Gore intimidated Florida election officials with a little army of lawyers that literally threw bags of votes in the garbage. These were democrat regimes so the media wasn't concerned and the DOJ had other things to deal with.
Soros retired

Shush, SeaMajor7. I will correct you everytime you are wrong. And you are absolutely wrong on the 1st Amendment right of free speech. It is not absolute, and it does not protect Trump at all. In fact, it indicts him.
Well. go fuck yourself. So, there's that.
Otherwise, AGAIN you address a post of mine without quoting/replying.
You correct NOTHING!
Ornge Man BAD, blah blah blah
DISMISSED!!! :eusa_hand:

Well. go fuck yourself. So, there's that. Otherwise, AGAIN you address a post of mine without quoting/replying. You correct NOTHING! Ornge Man BAD, blah blah blah DISMISSED!!! :eusa_hand:
He will be tried, the free speech will not be permitted, he will be convicted, and he will be remanded in custody.

And you will accept it with dignity and grace.

Forum List

Back