Can DeSantis catch up with Trump? Media says he is not "charismatic"... and a nerd

There is a battle for the soul and survival of a free America and if the Left cheats again, this country is going to fall into total lawless chaos. They are going to learn that having any media cheering on their theft isn't going to make a DAMNED BIT OF DIFFERENCE this time around.
Yeah, yeah, sure, sure. This time around has been postponed so many times that I've lost count.

Please!

Anyone with half a brain knows we need someone for president who does the right thing and being "charismaatic" (etc) is meaningless if he or she cannot do the job.

I never thought either of those things about DeSantis.

But so what if that were true? Just SOOOOOO freaking what?

Frankly, I like nerdy people. They seem to be more interested in facts and logic, generally speaking, than most non-nerdy folks.

Also, I know what it's like to be criticized (as he is), have experienced that over and over throughout my life, so that kind of thing just makes me like (relate to) DeS more. In any case, I don't see how he's made any BIG mistakes, as some pundits say or imply. Oh, the Announcement thing (on Twitter)? Big deal. Again, I want someone who knows what the hell he is doing-- couldn't care less about such petty issues. Don't waste my time, Pundits. :rolleyes:

Another weird thing going on with yours truly: As I watched this interview w/ DeS on Bartiromo's show (10 am ET Sunday), i found myself thinking this:

I doubt that, if Trump were to meet me or know the story of My Life in America, that he would really give me much credit for ... whatever. I voted for him twice and will do again if he is the nominee (Sorry, Rightwinger and Moonfreak or whatever ...)

But yeh... i found myself thinking that if he knew my story, he'd criticize (there's that word again) the way I have handled certain bad breaks I got in life... He wouldn't 'get' me.. would wonder why I didn't do more to be successful like he is, which is not really unusual or bad since all humans tend to relate to and feel more comfortable with those who are most like themsleves. But I feel I have been successful, just not monetarily speaking

Anyhow... I didn't (don't) get that same feeling from DeS... (that he would "criticize" or put me down if he knew my story )

Some will say Feelings are just feelings. I am a very objective-oriented person, who uses logic and facts and not emotions to make important decisions, but I am not ignoring my feelings here...

I don't know who I will end up voting for (except it will be an R) but in any case, DeSantis is quite impressive...

:)
At this point in 2016 Jeb was leading.

Anything is possible

Moron? He’s an Ivy League educated Constitutional expert, doctor of laws, and military veteran, he runs circles around draft dodger xiden who plagerized his way though college
Show us all where you found that Desantis is a Constitutional expert. Certainly not because he is an attorney or attended an Ivy League college. For an expert he certainly doesn't know much about the constitution. Many American's are military vets, so what?

Some time back I skimmed an article which I considered an impractical trial balloon. It asked if maybe Youngkin might be considered a potential “dark horse” candidate if DeSantis flops and if Trump, for any reason, doesn’t get the support he needs down the road.

I also hear a whisper just last evening that some donors are now looking toward Tim Scott in light of the poor DeSantis showing in the polls and the lackluster DeSantis campaign so far.
Well Griffin has pulled back for Desantis.

Please!

Anyone with half a brain knows we need someone for president who does the right thing and being "charismaatic" (etc) is meaningless if he or she cannot do the job.

I never thought either of those things about DeSantis.

But so what if that were true? Just SOOOOOO freaking what?

Frankly, I like nerdy people. They seem to be more interested in facts and logic, generally speaking, than most non-nerdy folks.

Also, I know what it's like to be criticized (as he is), have experienced that over and over throughout my life, so that kind of thing just makes me like (relate to) DeS more. In any case, I don't see how he's made any BIG mistakes, as some pundits say or imply. Oh, the Announcement thing (on Twitter)? Big deal. Again, I want someone who knows what the hell he is doing-- couldn't care less about such petty issues. Don't waste my time, Pundits. :rolleyes:

Another weird thing going on with yours truly: As I watched this interview w/ DeS on Bartiromo's show (10 am ET Sunday), i found myself thinking this:

I doubt that, if Trump were to meet me or know the story of My Life in America, that he would really give me much credit for ... whatever. I voted for him twice and will do again if he is the nominee (Sorry, Rightwinger and Moonfreak or whatever ...)

But yeh... i found myself thinking that if he knew my story, he'd criticize (there's that word again) the way I have handled certain bad breaks I got in life... He wouldn't 'get' me.. would wonder why I didn't do more to be successful like he is, which is not really unusual or bad since all humans tend to relate to and feel more comfortable with those who are most like themsleves. But I feel I have been successful, just not monetarily speaking

Anyhow... I didn't (don't) get that same feeling from DeS... (that he would "criticize" or put me down if he knew my story )

Some will say Feelings are just feelings. I am a very objective-oriented person, who uses logic and facts and not emotions to make important decisions, but I am not ignoring my feelings here...

I don't know who I will end up voting for (except it will be an R) but in any case, DeSantis is quite impressive...

:)
DeSantis has no national political future, period.

He's not a nerd, he's a Deep Swamp creep of the first magnitude.

Show us all where you found that Desantis is a Constitutional expert. Certainly not because he is an attorney or attended an Ivy League college. For an expert he certainly doesn't know much about the constitution. Many American's are military vets, so what?

After Yale, he taught history and coached for a year at Darlington School in Georgia.[28] He subsequently attended Harvard Law School, graduating in 2005 with a Juris Doctor, cum laude.[29][30]
To graduate from law school, one has to take Constitutional law, he has a Doctor of Laws. Yes, many Americans are Vets....Xiden however is who he'd be running against in the general election, and Xiden of course isn't..he's a draft dodger, and plagiarized his way through school

Biden Admits Plagiarism in School But Says It Was Not 'Malevolent'​

He then continued to cheat in politics by plagiarizing his speeches....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmuAB5MqP0Y

Face it, Xiden's a cheat, always been one....

After Yale, he taught history and coached for a year at Darlington School in Georgia.[28] He subsequently attended Harvard Law School, graduating in 2005 with a Juris Doctor, cum laude.[29][30]
To graduate from law school, one has to take Constitutional law, he has a Doctor of Laws. Yes, many Americans are Vets....Xiden however is who he'd be running against in the general election, and Xiden of course isn't..he's a draft dodger, and plagiarized his way through school

Biden Admits Plagiarism in School But Says It Was Not 'Malevolent'​

He then continued to cheat in politics by plagiarizing his speeches....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmuAB5MqP0Y

Face it, Xiden's a cheat, always been one....
I took a few courses and did not pay attention and passed. Do I know anything about those courses, not much.

Forum List

Back