BREAKING: Biden Hires 24 Lawyers And Aids In Preparation For GOP Impeachment

Innocence.jpg

21 shell companies, multiple illegal aliases as a govt employee, 170 SAR's (Suspicious Activity Report) from international banks, one of them for $10 Million and the rest total close to $100M, FBI report detailing bribes from Bursima....

And your partner in crime is a crackhead who can't remember where his laptop is and whose most endearing qualities are that he fucked your daughter-in-law and molested your 14-year old grand daughter....

Not looking good for these inbred fuckups. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

decency 99w.jpg

21 shell companies, multiple illegal aliases as a govt employee, 170 SAR's (Suspicious Activity Report) from international banks, one of them for $10 Million and the rest total close to $100M, FBI report detailing bribes from Bursima....

And your partner in crime is a crackhead who can't remember where his laptop is and whose most endearing qualities are that he fucked your daughter-in-law and molested your 14-year old grand daughter....

Not looking good for these inbred fuckups. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

View attachment 823526
Nice.. :laugh2: :113: :laugh2:

He just needs to remind people that Kamala becomes president if he is impeached by the House and removed by the Senate.

Nothing will really change. Biden isn't running things right now and if Kamala becomes president, do you really believe the powers that be, behind the scenes are going to hand over the car keys to her?
I dont think so. Someone else or a committee will be calling the shots.

Nothing will really change. Biden isn't running things right now and if Kamala becomes president, do you really believe the powers that be, behind the scenes are going to hand over the car keys to her?
I dont think so. Someone else or a committee will be calling the shots.
The powers that be couldn't ignore her, she could ignore them. She has no future, so who knows what sort of crazy stuff she'd pull.

Yep, he knows it's coming. I don't think Trump hired that many during his two shampeachments. Nevertheless I guess it's going to take a lot due to all the crimes he and Hunter committed.

Shampeachments - love it! :)

But yeah - Biden’s a career criminal, including sexual assault, and belongs in a prison cell.

In other words, time to indict Trump again!

Forum List

Back