Chalk Up Another Win For Obama, McConnel Does Not Support The Teaparty Shutdown

The mainstream GOP, including me, do not support the Teaps, and many of us flatly despise them for their idiocy thinking they can halt the demographic and cultural changes in America.

This gives McConnell a chance to whip them into line in the Senate or set them up for primary challenges depending how they react to correction.

The mainstream GOP, including me, do not support the Teaps, and many of us flatly despise them for their idiocy thinking they can halt the demographic and cultural changes in America.

This gives McConnell a chance to whip them into line in the Senate or set them up for primary challenges depending how they react to correction.

Hopefully you are right, the teabaggers are a plague to the nation.

Sadly, I don't either. Our nation needs to fund our infrastructure, science and tech programs. BIG TIME if we wish to be number one.

We should work on fixing the problems with our healthcare system.

I agree, but the teabaggers and far right thing destroying the nation to reign in fascism is the answer to everything. Quite pathetic.

what does obamacare and the tea party have to do with demographic and guttural, oh sorry, cultural change? :eusa_eh:

this is the political forum so if you're going to post ( or start a thread here) it might be best if you follow the political forum posting rules......just sayin'.....

you have lefties like buffet saying obamacare should not be implemented and yet lefties like jake and blacklabel think it is only tea party folks who are against obamacare...the disconnect from reality is amazing

LOL.

"The mainstream GOP, including me..."

LOL

Who are you trying to convince?

In the long run it won't matter, the country is going to hell in a hand basket BO care is just making it come sooner.

how sad they have to find any stupid thing to chalk up a win for their Dear Leader...

this one takes the prize

Sadly, I don't either. Our nation needs to fund our infrastructure, science and tech programs. BIG TIME if we wish to be number one.

We should work on fixing the problems with our healthcare system.

those things take money, we are already spending 1 trillion more each year than we are taking in. The country is 17 trillion in debt.

when you say "fund" these things, you are really saying borrow more money from China. This is lunacy.

the govt needs to live within its means or this country is done. We need to prioritize govt spending and cut out all unnecessary or wasteful expenditures.

Why is it the govt's role to "fix healthcare"? There was no healthcare crisis that demanded govt intervention, no one in the US was being denied healthcare before the obamacare bill.

more govt spending is not the answer, it is the problem.

Forum List

Back