2 California counties vote to secede

I would love California to divide in half. But I wanna belong to the Northern half.

UPDATED: Modoc County joins Siskiyou in state of Jefferson bid for secession » Redding Record Searchlight

Wonder if California will even give them a chance to secede...That makes counties in Colorado,California,Michigan,Maryland all wanting to secede and for new states...this is a great movement.

The State of Jefferson thing goes way back. The State of Jefferson sign off the I-5 near Yreka has been there for ages. My guess is repubs would like to take these republican infested counties with sparse populations (maybe 50,000) and get 2 republican U.S. Senators out of it

Last edited:
Never been to California myself. Farthest west I have been is Nevada...don't really care to visit California either.

Too many jews and colored folk
Actually I have been to 35 states I don't go or not go somewhere based on its racial make up I enjoy traveling but I have absolutely NO INTEREST in seeing the cesspool known as Mexifornia. That place is a dump and is what happens when liberals go out of control...tell me have they banned pressure cookers yet? LOL
UPDATED: Modoc County joins Siskiyou in state of Jefferson bid for secession » Redding Record Searchlight

Wonder if California will even give them a chance to secede...That makes counties in Colorado,California,Michigan,Maryland all wanting to secede and for new states...this is a great movement.

The State of Jefferson thing goes way back. The State of Jefferson sign off the I-5 near Yreka has been there for ages. My guess is repubs would like to take these republican infested counties with sparse populations (maybe 50,000) and get 2 republican U.S. Senators out of it

Sounds good to me...I don't care about the political angle I just want to see the US break up.

Right....two do-nothing counties in the middle of nowhere with a combined population of about 54,000 making their own state. That isn't even enough of a population to warrent a congressional district let alone 2 senators!

If we wanna go by that math then we could divide New York City into like 150 states, how's that? I'll bet each one of them would have more of an economy then Jefferson State too, lol...

Never been to California myself. Farthest west I have been is Nevada...don't really care to visit California either.

Actually I have been to 35 states I don't go or not go somewhere based on its racial make up I enjoy traveling but I have absolutely NO INTEREST in seeing the cesspool known as Mexifornia. That place is a dump and is what happens when liberals go out of control...tell me have they banned pressure cookers yet? LOL

Sounds good to me...I don't care about the political angle I just want to see the US break up.

^ This guy :laugh:

Well... I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

- Voltaire

I wonder if that would ring true in nazi germany or anytime in the last 100 years of russia's history

Yeah bro, total shithole.

11.jpg

san-francisco-destination-16

7979307434_b74ffb3e82_h.jpg

griffith-observatory-LOS-FELIZ-PLANETATRIUM.jpg

napa-aerial.jpeg

tumblr_msos0vmXn31qigj88o1_1280.jpg

Yeah bro, total shithole.

11.jpg

san-francisco-destination-16

7979307434_b74ffb3e82_h.jpg

griffith-observatory-LOS-FELIZ-PLANETATRIUM.jpg

napa-aerial.jpeg

tumblr_msos0vmXn31qigj88o1_1280.jpg

Anyone who's enjoyed a meal on the deck of the hotel in the Berkley Hills, overlooking the bay as the fog rolls in as the sun sets and is not in complete awe is beyond help!

I can't think of another time and place that was more inspiring.

Last edited:
Anyone who's enjoyed a meal on the deck of the hotel in the Berkley Hills, overlooking the bay as the fog rolls in as the sun sets and is not in complete awe is beyond help!

I can't think of another time and place that was more inspiring.

I've been here for over a year and almost every day I crest a hill somewhere in the city and am amazed at the beautiful view. It never gets tiring.

Forum List

Back