Black Airman Fatally Shot in Florida by Deputies

Then you are arguing we do not have a right to bear arms.

We do.
Forget the cop. If you yell at a door to open up, the owner has his rights. But stop pretending the knocker has no rights.
What did the black plan to use his semi automatic pistol on given he walked to open his door displaying his gun to the cop?

You are the cop. Do you first get killed and then say you are there for a domestic disturbance?

You can’t your dead. What makes you think someone has the right to murder you in your home simply because they have a badge?
I am really strong that cops should not murder the innocent. To prove this, I bring in Ashli Babbitt who was murdered by a cop. Other cops saw her and they chose not to arrest her nor kill her in cold blood.

Just because I can address your posts honestly and you can not mine does not make me the troll.
Actually you are guilty of pathetic name calling. When you do it, expect a return shot.

You can’t your dead. What makes you think someone has the right to murder you in your home simply because they have a badge?
It is not the badge. If it was you, and you knocked on the door, and the guy showed you he is armed surely you will do your best to see him shot rather than suffer being shot yourself?

Forget the cop. If you yell at a door to open up, the owner has his rights. But stop pretending the knocker has no rights.
What did the black plan to use his semi automatic pistol on given he walked to open his door displaying his gun to the cop?

You are the cop. Do you first get killed and then say you are there for a domestic disturbance?

I'm standing there holding a gun on him. I tell him to put the gun down BEFORE I start blasting away.

I also make sure there is an actual issue before pulling a gun on someone.

I am really strong that cops should not murder the innocent. To prove this, I bring in Ashli Babbitt who was murdered by a cop. Other cops saw her and they chose not to arrest her nor kill her in cold blood.
So you are just ok that a cop murdered this guy in his home? Why? Because he was a black man?

It is not the badge. If it was you, and you knocked on the door, and the guy showed you he is armed surely you will do your best to see him shot rather than suffer being shot yourself?
Haha no I wouldn’t shoot a man if I came to his house and he was simply armed.

What in the world…

I'm standing there holding a gun on him. I tell him to put the gun down BEFORE I start blasting away.

I also make sure there is an actual issue before pulling a gun on someone.
OK, compare to the death of Ashli Babbitt who was murdered in cold blood.

She did not have any guns. She also had rights. I believe you would prosecute that cop.

OK, compare to the death of Ashli Babbitt who was murdered in cold blood.

I've addressed that. You asked and I addressed it.

She did not have any guns. She also had rights. I believe you would prosecute that cop.

She didn't have a right to break into the Capital but like I said, I did not see that the officer was threatened so I saw no justification for shooting her.

If she gets through the window, arrest her.

Then you are arguing we do not have a right to bear arms.

We do.
False dichotomy fallacy. Police do not enforce your right to bear arms.

I'm not saying that policy is right, I think it's wrong, but that's how it is right now.

That may change someday, but it is what it is right now.

I'm just giving you what I think is good advice to not get dead when police knock at your door.

Last edited:
Why did the cop step out of sight of the peep hole?

Why did the cop already have his gun drawn and ready to fire?
Best piece of advice. When cops yell to open your door, treat every one of them as aiming at you. Do not do what this guy did and show up at your door with a semi automatic pistol where he can see it.

Really? Who thinks they have a right to show up to someone’s house and shoot them because they are armed???
Is this happening to you when you knock on doors? That you see him open his door and he has a semi automatic pistol in sight?

Best piece of advice. When cops yell to open your door, treat every one of them as aiming at you. Do not do what this guy did and show up at your door with a semi automatic pistol where he can see it.
Best advice, don’t join the police force if you can’t handle the job or do it without committing murder.

They can. But they most certainly do not have the right to kill you for exercising them.

Cops defend people's rights all the time.
A great defense for Ashli Babbitt. I appreciate your argument.

Forum List

Back