Black Airman Fatally Shot in Florida by Deputies

They can. But they most certainly do not have the right to kill you for exercising them.
Right now they do. It's policy in most police departments nationwide. It was not always.
When I was a kid, I'd walk down the street with a .22 shooting pigeons off of power lines right by police and they were jealous because they were out on patrol and not me, because they used to be me, they did that too. Times have changed.
I mean, in this state you can conceal carry anywhere legally, but if it's in your hand when cops show up, they're going to shoot the human with the gun in their hand 1st and ask questions later. They drill that into them.
Ever since at least Oscar Ray Bolin or some shit.
Cops defend people's rights all the time.
Chyeah, right! :auiqs.jpg:

Well, they do, there's good cops, but a lot doesn't get done. And if they do violate your rights, it's your word against theirs, and they are cops.

9/10 of the time you will lose.

Last edited:
Right now they do.

No, I disagree. Sadly we do often allow them to violate our rights.

Chyeah, right! :auiqs.jpg:

Well, they do, but a lot doesn't get done. And if they do violate your rights, it's your word against theirs, and they are cops.

9/10 of the time you will lose.

We now have video just like we see here. It's not one's word vs the others any longer.

No, I disagree. Sadly we do often allow them to violate our rights.

We now have video just like we see here. It's not one's word vs the others any longer.
They can always "lose" the video. You're kinda naive and idealistic.

:sniff sniff: I smell liberal on you. More liberal than Commie Leftist ShitLord, yet not far enough away for my tastes.

Last edited:
They can always "lose" the video. You're kinda naive and idealistic.

That's not working for them. When the video isn't available people know they are lying and assume guilt and things get worse.

Not all video is from the cops also.

Haha.no irs not, pointing one at someone. Is, there is no evidence the serviceman even say the deputy.
I didnt quite get all of that

But assuming your argument has not changed we will just have to disagree

then you will end up dead. just comply with cops. you are never allowed to aim a gun at a cop.
The guy undoubtedly heard the police going from door to door announcing it was the police....thus it can be surmised he was the guilty party so he locked his door ....and even more stupidly aimed a gun at the police...in his defense he may have been drunk or high on drugs or some combination thereof...irregardless it was a justified shooting.....case closed.

Ok I watched it.

Umm while armed it was hanging down without a threatening movement. That was a quick draw with zero reaction from the airman.

So I tend toward the Sheriff shot too quick. No drop the gun now before firing.

Was a mistake to open door with gun in his hand, but the guy might have been half asleep or just going WTF for a second.
he still threat just having it

The guy undoubtedly heard the police going from door to door announcing it was the police....thus it can be surmised he was the guilty party so he locked his door ....and even more stupidly aimed a gun at the police...in his defense he may have been drunk or high on drugs or some combination thereof...irregardless it was a justified shooting.....case closed.
yep

Forum List

Back