Captain Marvel ...

I'm getting tired of this PC SJW crap. Did you know they even made Wonder Woman a female in the movie?

Blasphemy! Everyone knows WW is a hot dude.

3986f34a8e7f4b87d71de2689ce61c8d.jpg

Where's basquebromance? He's not going to want to miss this. :biggrin:

White men aren't allowed to say what they think in public anymore without being demonized

Only when what you say is demonic.

You are free to say whatever you like ... as anyone else is free to criticize it.

That's what living in a free society means.

What demonic thing did the covington teen say?

I don't know, and neither do you.

Neither of us was there.

The camera was, and recorded an hour of footage and the loudest voices you could hear was from the black israelites screaming racist abuse at a group of teenagers. But the (((media))) ignored all that and focused their attention on the boys.

A woman Captain Marvel?

SJW bullshit.

Fuck Disney.

In fact, there have been five Captain Marvels in the comics since 1967 ... three of them were women.

Who gives a shit? I am not a nerd like you that reads comic books .

It is amazing the shithead isn't a Black homo Muslim bitch.

Disney screwed up Star Wars with that despicable SJW bullshit. Looks like they are trying to screw up everything else.

I don't know about all that... I wish I still had all those boxes 5 cent comic books from when I was a kid. They would probably be worth a fortune today. Nothing nerdy about that. Maybe FNCEO knows something you dont?

A woman Captain Marvel?

SJW bullshit.

Fuck Disney.

Yeah, fuck Disney for following the comic. How dare they!

They neglected to follow the comic where it really matters

View attachment 249371

View attachment 249372

She was always just a hot piece of ass in order to sell comics to boys.
They recently had to reinvent her to appease the SJWs. Didn’t work.

captain-marvel-miss-marvel-700x597.jpg

What SJW stuff was there in the movie? Did you see it?

Female Captain Marvel is comic book canon. There is no agenda behind it.

I wouldnt see it if Disney paid me. For one, I am sick to death of super heroes but Brie Larson's smug comments about how she doesn't want to hear what white men think about her movies is what created the backlash. White men aren't allowed to say what they think in public anymore without being demonized by the media and having our reputations dragged through the mud so we are just gonna stop funding the corporations that profit off of us.

So don’t go see the movie. No one is forcing you. The entertainment industry has been ruled by old white guys. Some people feel strongly about that.

I could give a rat’s ass about the politics of the people making movies. If I am interested I will go see the movie. If I’m not, I won’t. But I won’t waste my time ranting about Disney or whomever.

Yeah, fuck Disney for following the comic. How dare they!

View attachment 249371

View attachment 249372

I wouldnt see it if Disney paid me. For one, I am sick to death of super heroes but Brie Larson's smug comments about how she doesn't want to hear what white men think about her movies is what created the backlash. White men aren't allowed to say what they think in public anymore without being demonized by the media and having our reputations dragged through the mud so we are just gonna stop funding the corporations that profit off of us.

So don’t go see the movie. No one is forcing you. The entertainment industry has been ruled by old white guys. Some people feel strongly about that.

I could give a rat’s ass about the politics of the people making movies. If I am interested I will go see the movie. If I’m not, I won’t. But I won’t waste my time ranting about Disney or whomever.

You might care if for the better part of a decade, bluehair bulldykes infiltrated and sabotaged every form of entertainment that makes living as a wage slave in this dystopian clown world that we call america tolerable. But you're an old decrepit man who doesn't know what he's talking about and should probably shut the fuck up about it.

View attachment 249371

View attachment 249372

You might care if for the better part of a decade, bluehair bulldykes infiltrated and sabotaged every form of entertainment that makes living as a wage slave in this dystopian clown world that we call america tolerable. But you're an old decrepit man who doesn't know what he's talking about and should probably shut the fuck up about it.

What country did you move to when you left my America?

You know the ironic part of this thread? That the people here complaining about Marvel and the Marvel movies are sounding like Bill Maher. I guess they have a lot more in common with him than they ever thought they did. :abgg2q.jpg:

A woman Captain Marvel?

SJW bullshit.

Fuck Disney.

You are apparently uneducated about Captain Marvel lore...

Since the introduction of the character, there have been seven, three have been women.

Get over yourself.
Eight if you count SHAZAM.
What I don't get is that Monica Rambeau, a Black woman was Captain Marvel for fifteen years, and Carol Danvers has been Captain Marvel so Dr 2012, yet people are acting g like this is some kind of stunt casting.

Wow! What movies are you going to see?

main-qimg-444fcf9bb6f6e6549ca7d7766556c2d6

A woman Captain Marvel?

SJW bullshit.

Fuck Disney.

You are apparently uneducated about Captain Marvel lore...

Since the introduction of the character, there have been seven, three have been women.

Get over yourself.
Eight if you count SHAZAM.
What I don't get is that Monica Rambeau, a Black woman was Captain Marvel for fifteen years, and Carol Danvers has been Captain Marvel so Dr 2012, yet people are acting g like this is some kind of stunt casting.

Could you imagine how these guys would freak out if they were told the story of Shatterstar and Rictor?... and then for them to find out it was a story told in the 90's by the same people that created Deadpool? :shok:

Edit: Late 80's... early 90's.

I boycotted Marvel movies when they casted a black guy as the Black Panther. PC bullshit.

Forum List

Back