Captain Marvel ...

fncceo

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2016
ROCKED! One of Marvel's better origin story set in the retro '90s (which I wouldn't normally consider to be retro).

cm_character_1-sht_brie_v3_lg.jpg

It opens a couple of plot holes in the Marvel Universe, but hey ... it still rocked.

A woman Captain Marvel?

SJW bullshit.

Fuck Disney.

In fact, there have been five Captain Marvels in the comics since 1967 ... three of them were women.

Who gives a shit? I am not a nerd like you that reads comic books .

It is amazing the shithead isn't a Black homo Muslim bitch.

Disney screwed up Star Wars with that despicable SJW bullshit. Looks like they are trying to screw up everything else.

The Marvel division has been so destroyed, Disney may shutter it. This is an example of why.

A woman Captain Marvel?

SJW bullshit.

Fuck Disney.

In fact, there have been five Captain Marvels in the comics since 1967 ... three of them were women.

Disney screwed up Star Wars with that despicable SJW bullshit. Looks like they are trying to screw up everything else.
And you're the "flash." Oh, the irony.

A woman Captain Marvel?

SJW bullshit.

Fuck Disney.

And you're the "flash." Oh, the irony.

Don't tell him The Flash is Jewish ... it would kill him.

A woman Captain Marvel?

SJW bullshit.

Fuck Disney.

Here:
images
clutch away....

A woman Captain Marvel?

SJW bullshit.

Fuck Disney.

So you don't read comics. Didn't know that 60% of the Capt Marvel incarnations were female. But you are pissed off because a woman is playing the part.

Sounds like you are looking for a reason to be pissed off.

Sorry, not interested in ANY type of art where the main contributors ADMIT up front to imparting a Feminist bias into their work.

See Wonder Woman for a movie with a strong female lead and message that DID NOT need to utilize gross feminism (in every sense of that phrase) to be successful.

Last edited:
I think Emily Blunt would had rocked this character, along with a competent director.

Instead we got this dumpster fire.

Forum List

Back