Captain Marvel ...

A woman Captain Marvel?

SJW bullshit.

Fuck Disney.

In fact, there have been five Captain Marvels in the comics since 1967 ... three of them were women.

Who gives a shit? I am not a nerd like you that reads comic books .

It is amazing the shithead isn't a Black homo Muslim bitch.

Disney screwed up Star Wars with that despicable SJW bullshit. Looks like they are trying to screw up everything else.

So you don't read comics. Didn't know that 60% of the Capt Marvel incarnations were female. But you are pissed off because a woman is playing the part.

Sounds like you are looking for a reason to be pissed off.

If you are a little nerd pussy and want to go see that silly SJW Disney bullshit then by all means go for it Sport. Disney would love to get your money and you seem to be just the kind of dimwit that would give it to them.

Let me guess. You simply adored Black Panther. Am I right or am I right?

A woman Captain Marvel?

SJW bullshit.

Fuck Disney.

Yeah, fuck Disney for following the comic. How dare they!

They neglected to follow the comic where it really matters

View attachment 249371

View attachment 249372

She was always just a hot piece of ass in order to sell comics to boys.
They recently had to reinvent her to appease the SJWs. Didn’t work.

captain-marvel-miss-marvel-700x597.jpg

A woman Captain Marvel?

SJW bullshit.

Fuck Disney.

In fact, there have been five Captain Marvels in the comics since 1967 ... three of them were women.

Disney screwed up Star Wars with that despicable SJW bullshit. Looks like they are trying to screw up everything else.

So you don't read comics. Didn't know that 60% of the Capt Marvel incarnations were female. But you are pissed off because a woman is playing the part.

If you are a little nerd pussy and want to go see that silly SJW Disney bullshit then by all means go for it Sport. Disney would love to get your money and you seem to be just the kind of dimwit that would give it to them.

A little bird told me that Disney is buying up unsold tickets to hide from shareholders the disastrous effect of injecting SJW politics into nerd cinema

A woman Captain Marvel?

SJW bullshit.

Fuck Disney.

It's a movie kid.

Get over it.

A woman Captain Marvel?

SJW bullshit.

Fuck Disney.
Looks like we've got another ignorant INCEL boy here, folks.

nazi Incel trolls funded by the Russian government hacked our film reviews!!!
View attachment 249361
Ah..the emotional frailty of poor INCEL boys.

You ruined Ghostbusters, and Star Wars and Star Trek. You're policing Death Metal and videogames and anime and every goddamn thing that wasn't made for you in the first place.

A woman Captain Marvel?

SJW bullshit.

Fuck Disney.

Yeah, fuck Disney for following the comic. How dare they!

They neglected to follow the comic where it really matters

View attachment 249371

View attachment 249372

She was always just a hot piece of ass in order to sell comics to boys.
They recently had to reinvent her to appease the SJWs. Didn’t work.

captain-marvel-miss-marvel-700x597.jpg

What SJW stuff was there in the movie? Did you see it?

Female Captain Marvel is comic book canon. There is no agenda behind it.

A woman Captain Marvel?

SJW bullshit.

Fuck Disney.

A little nerd pussy? LMAO! No junior. Not at all.

I can be a bit nerdy sometimes. It is usually another word for being intelligent and not worry about impressing fools.

As for being a pussy, you are here ranting about a movie that is made from a comic, then trying to demean those who read comics. Really?

And you are whining about the gender of a fictional character. I'd call that being a pussy.

A woman Captain Marvel?

SJW bullshit.

Fuck Disney.

Poor INCEL boys....:itsok: fragile egos bruised by female super heroes

I am going to exit from this thread.

Getting involved in a discussion about comic characters with a bunch of basement dwelling nerds is a waste of time.

I am going to exit from this thread.

Getting involved in a discussion about comic characters with a bunch of basement dwelling nerds is a waste of time.

But it's a nice basement!

lukeroom_AArticle-wide-729-620x349.jpg

I even had a girl down here once that wasn't my mother.

Until the chloroform wore off.

A woman Captain Marvel?

SJW bullshit.

Fuck Disney.

If women scare you that much, you might want to consider converting to Islam. Your kind of insecurity would blend in quite well.

Forum List

Back