Spider-man: Into The Spiderverse...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
I finally got around to watching this one. To be honest I wasn't excited to see it one bit. Now... it might be one of the best comic book movies I've ever watched. The story was good. The animation was amazing. The whole dynamic between the characters was great. Especially between Miles Morales and his father. I'd give it a 9/10. Go watch it. :thup:

I always liked the Spider-Man movies. Remember when he was on The Electric Company back in the 70s? I do.

Narrated by Morgan Freeman (decades before he became famous for his formidable narration skills)

I finally got around to watching this one. To be honest I wasn't excited to see it one bit. Now... it might be one of the best comic book movies I've ever watched. The story was good. The animation was amazing. The whole dynamic between the characters was great. Especially between Miles Morales and his father. I'd give it a 9/10. Go watch it. :thup:

I had very little in the way of expectations going in and I thought it was good. Kingpin was a bit annoying, though.

Forum List

Back