Captain Marvel ...

Why was there no outrage over Guardians of the Galaxy, and their obvious pandering to raccoons and tree people?

A woman Captain Marvel?

SJW bullshit.

Fuck Disney.

You are apparently uneducated about Captain Marvel lore...

Since the introduction of the character, there have been seven, three have been women.

Get over yourself.
Eight if you count SHAZAM.
What I don't get is that Monica Rambeau, a Black woman was Captain Marvel for fifteen years, and Carol Danvers has been Captain Marvel so Dr 2012, yet people are acting g like this is some kind of stunt casting.

Could you imagine how these guys would freak out if they were told the story of Shatterstar and Rictor?... and then for them to find out it was a story told in the 90's by the same people that created Deadpool? :shok:

Edit: Late 80's... early 90's.
And how lo g has North star been out?

A woman Captain Marvel?

SJW bullshit.

Fuck Disney.

You are apparently uneducated about Captain Marvel lore...

Since the introduction of the character, there have been seven, three have been women.

Get over yourself.
Eight if you count SHAZAM.
What I don't get is that Monica Rambeau, a Black woman was Captain Marvel for fifteen years, and Carol Danvers has been Captain Marvel so Dr 2012, yet people are acting g like this is some kind of stunt casting.

Could you imagine how these guys would freak out if they were told the story of Shatterstar and Rictor?... and then for them to find out it was a story told in the 90's by the same people that created Deadpool? :shok:

Edit: Late 80's... early 90's.
And how lo g has North star been out?

See those are things that people think has just now been part of comics due to PC culture... when in fact it has been around much longer. Hell many people who lack the knowledge think the Black Panther was named after the Black Panther Party... when in fact Stan Lee created Black Panther comics before the group was formed.

What's next? A female Catwoman?

no

a male catwoman.....:mad-61:

More like a non gender conforming cat...person

Just curious... did you complain about Anne Hathaway's Catwoman being a lesbian?

I haven't heard anything about it but it figures they'd go that route.

You haven't heard about it? The Dark Knight Rises was 7 years ago.

Oh right..yeah good movie. Sorry I don't pay much attention to the names of actors or actresses and I thought you were referring to something in the works. I don't remember her being portrayed as a lesbian but it's been a long time since I saw it.

You know what is going to REALLY blow these people's minds? If they make Falcon the next Captain America... or when they replace Peter Parker with Miles Morales...

There are legit PC castings to get annoyed over. Like a black Johnny Storm. Or a white Terry Fitzgerald.

"Audience" reviews makes it very simple and clear: Captain Marvel is really worth a watch. It's just entertaining and visually impressive, exactly what it was meant to be.
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

There are legit PC castings to get annoyed over. Like a black Johnny Storm. Or a white Terry Fitzgerald.

Personally I didn't like them turning Jane Foster into Thor... but of course that's not as bad as Throg. :mad:

Oh... and what about Deadpool being pansexual? Sorry... I love bringing up stuff that people who only watch the comic movies don't know about that totally destroys their idea that the movies have been turned PC.

They neglected to follow the comic where it really matters

View attachment 249371

View attachment 249372

She was always just a hot piece of ass in order to sell comics to boys.
They recently had to reinvent her to appease the SJWs. Didn’t work.

captain-marvel-miss-marvel-700x597.jpg

What SJW stuff was there in the movie? Did you see it?

Female Captain Marvel is comic book canon. There is no agenda behind it.

I wouldnt see it if Disney paid me. For one, I am sick to death of super heroes but Brie Larson's smug comments about how she doesn't want to hear what white men think about her movies is what created the backlash. White men aren't allowed to say what they think in public anymore without being demonized by the media and having our reputations dragged through the mud so we are just gonna stop funding the corporations that profit off of us.

So don’t go see the movie. No one is forcing you. The entertainment industry has been ruled by old white guys. Some people feel strongly about that.

I could give a rat’s ass about the politics of the people making movies. If I am interested I will go see the movie. If I’m not, I won’t. But I won’t waste my time ranting about Disney or whomever.

You might care if for the better part of a decade, bluehair bulldykes infiltrated and sabotaged every form of entertainment that makes living as a wage slave in this dystopian clown world that we call america tolerable. But you're an old decrepit man who doesn't know what he's talking about and should probably shut the fuck up about it.

Nah, I don't usually do the "shut the fuck up" thing. Old? You betcha. Decrepit? Not even close.

But you keep blaming someone else for the horror of modern entertainment. I'll keep being entertained.

I wouldnt see it if Disney paid me. For one, I am sick to death of super heroes but Brie Larson's smug comments about how she doesn't want to hear what white men think about her movies is what created the backlash. White men aren't allowed to say what they think in public anymore without being demonized by the media and having our reputations dragged through the mud so we are just gonna stop funding the corporations that profit off of us.

So don’t go see the movie. No one is forcing you. The entertainment industry has been ruled by old white guys. Some people feel strongly about that.

I could give a rat’s ass about the politics of the people making movies. If I am interested I will go see the movie. If I’m not, I won’t. But I won’t waste my time ranting about Disney or whomever.

You might care if for the better part of a decade, bluehair bulldykes infiltrated and sabotaged every form of entertainment that makes living as a wage slave in this dystopian clown world that we call america tolerable. But you're an old decrepit man who doesn't know what he's talking about and should probably shut the fuck up about it.

Nah, I don't usually do the "shut the fuck up" thing. Old? You betcha. Decrepit? Not even close.

But you keep blaming someone else for the horror of modern entertainment. I'll keep being entertained.

Yeah you keep on doing that

They neglected to follow the comic where it really matters

View attachment 249371

View attachment 249372

:itsok:

Forum List

Back