Captain Marvel ...

I'm getting tired of this PC SJW crap. Did you know they even made Wonder Woman a female in the movie?

7ftm_jpg-870415.JPG
Self portrait?

I mean since you're the one who is so "triggered" here?

How did she obtain her rank of Captain? Do aliens have gender-based promotions too?

USMB is getting too predictable. I posted a thread about Into The Spiderverse earlier, and the first response was that it's too politically correct. :lol:

How did she obtain her rank of Captain? Do aliens have gender-based promotions too?

No spoilers ... watch the movie and find out.

Can't remember the last time I want to the movies. I do remember the movie was "The Dark Knight" and it was an outdoor drive-in theater. I fell asleep halfway through it.

Yes, we still have one of the few of those in this area.

The Dark Knight" and it was an outdoor drive-in theater.

'Dark Knight' in a drive-in? That's like eating chateaubriand out of a dirty dog bowl.

Movies have changed a lot in the last few years. They got color and sound ... they even have seats with cushions.

You should try them.

No spoilers ... watch the movie and find out.

Can't remember the last time I want to the movies. I do remember the movie was "The Dark Knight" and it was an outdoor drive-in theater. I fell asleep halfway through it.

Yes, we still have one of the few of those in this area.

I watched Batman Begins at a drive-in. Then I passed out drunk when Transformers came on. I didn't miss anything.

'Dark Knight' in a drive-in? That's like eating chateaubriand out of a dirty dog bowl.

Movies have changed a lot in the last few years. They got color and sound ... they even have seats with cushions.

You should try them.

Drive-ins are awesome. You can get drunk and smoke weed while watching a movie. :thup:

I haven't gone to an indoor theater since my friend dragged me to watch Passion of the Christ years ago. Spending 3 hours watching some dude get the shit kicked out of him isn't my idea of a good time.

I haven't gone to an indoor theater since my friend dragged me to watch Passion of the Christ years ago. Spending 3 hours watching some dude get the shit kicked out of him isn't my idea of a good time.

That film would have sucked if you watched it on a silk cushion in the pleasure dome. Not sure seeing it on an indoor theater was a contributing factor.

You should try them.

They have color and sound too?

I may have to go see one of those moving pictures. I especially like those little clips they show before, where they show how we're doing in the war effort against the Krauts.

A woman Captain Marvel?

SJW bullshit.

Fuck Disney.

Yeah, fuck Disney for following the comic. How dare they!

They neglected to follow the comic where it really matters

View attachment 249371

View attachment 249372

She was always just a hot piece of ass in order to sell comics to boys.
They recently had to reinvent her to appease the SJWs. Didn’t work.

captain-marvel-miss-marvel-700x597.jpg

What SJW stuff was there in the movie? Did you see it?

Female Captain Marvel is comic book canon. There is no agenda behind it.

I wouldnt see it if Disney paid me. For one, I am sick to death of super heroes but Brie Larson's smug comments about how she doesn't want to hear what white men think about her movies is what created the backlash. White men aren't allowed to say what they think in public anymore without being demonized by the media and having our reputations dragged through the mud so we are just gonna stop funding the corporations that profit off of us.

White men aren't allowed to say what they think in public anymore without being demonized

Only when what you say is demonic.

You are free to say whatever you like ... as anyone else is free to criticize it.

That's what living in a free society means.

ROCKED! One of Marvel's better origin story set in the retro '90s (which I wouldn't normally consider to be retro).

cm_character_1-sht_brie_v3_lg.jpg

It opens a couple of plot holes in the Marvel Universe, but hey ... it still rocked.

Looks interesting

Forum List

Back