HEAT with De Niro/Pacino

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
.....I tried to find a good movie to watch.......I usually watch the ''older'' ones..but I picked HEAT with De Niro, Pacino, Kilmer and Sizemore from Saving P Ryan
it's 2 hours 52 minutes long!!
and it sucks
dialogue and acting are ---ridiculous/cliche/etc
....they use the MF/F word too much/unnecessarily = ''ridiculous'' dialogue/etc
.....Pacino plays the tough leader of cops/detectives --same dialogue/manner as terrible actor Tommy Jones--''do this do that'' ---

Totally agree. Just another example that shows that Al Pacino never really found the chops of his early years.
It was cheesy, predictable and sophomoric. It was newbie day at the writers guild.
Only saving grace was DeNiro's character. That was it.

Nuts. Absolutely nuts.

This was BY FAR the best Heist movie I have ever seen with the best shootout in any action move to boot.

Awesome movie

Nuts. Absolutely nuts.

This was BY FAR the best Heist movie I have ever seen with the best shootout in any action move to boot.

Awesome movie
I did like the shoot outs.
What I didn't like was Pacino's portrayal of the "I always get my man" detective. He over-acted. The constant gum chewing got on my nerves as well.
In every movie you have to suspend reality, a given. A great movie makes that easy, if not effortless...a good movie you have to put just a little effort...and a bad movie/bad acting job makes it too difficult.
And Al Pacino's performance in this movie constantly made that difficult

In general I like the movie. However, Pacino sucked and the women who played his wife in the movie was UGLY.

It was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much on the respective personal relationships for Hanna (Pacino) and McCauly (DeNiro). It was an AWESOME Heist movie

Not to be confused with the movie "The Heat" with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy which is far more entertaining.

.....I tried to find a good movie to watch.......I usually watch the ''older'' ones..but I picked HEAT with De Niro, Pacino, Kilmer and Sizemore from Saving P Ryan
it's 2 hours 52 minutes long!!
and it sucks
dialogue and acting are ---ridiculous/cliche/etc
....they use the MF/F word too much/unnecessarily = ''ridiculous'' dialogue/etc
.....Pacino plays the tough leader of cops/detectives --same dialogue/manner as terrible actor Tommy Jones--''do this do that'' ---

De Niro and Pacino wrecked it in my opinion. Both are good actors, don’t get me wrong, but they OVER acted in this movie. It was like a salad with way to much salad dressing.

Forum List

Back