Captain Marvel ...

ROCKED! One of Marvel's better origin story set in the retro '90s (which I wouldn't normally consider to be retro).

It opens a couple of plot holes in the Marvel Universe, but hey ... it still rocked.

I won't waste a dime on it. Sick of this effort to feminize everything replacing guys putting women in power roles not needing men in roles that were created for guys. If women want to be in a power role, fine, let them go out and create their own new, original ones for themselves; Captain Marvel was created to be a GUY. Disney, get an imagination and write original stuff, quit stealing from old characters written to be a guy, trying to REPLACE US.

LMAO!! Created by a guy and the character was a woman how many times?

Changes nothing. See posts 165 and 173.

You jackasses are apparently so stupid that after 3000 dead on 9/11 by muslims, you still call anyone concerned about a repeat as being an Islamophobist.

You jackasses are apparently so stupid that even after 700,000 illegals invading your country every year lowering our labour wages, you call wanting to defend our borders including erecting a wall mere racism. Or Latinophobia.

And apparently you jackasses are so stupid that even as society criminalizes or makes politically incorrect normal male behavior and characteristics and OVERTLY replaces men with women in business, movies, everywhere as the popular choice, you morons have your shriveled dicks so far up your asses now wearing pink ties and fifteen female issue awareness months but not one for men, especially white guys, that you've been so feminized, you're out there as one of them campaigning for even more. o_O
I don't hear you so concerned about RW and INCEL terrorist attacks here.

If you're so concerned about RW "incel" terrorism then maybe you should consider toning down the demeaning language a bit so kids dont have to grow up feeling like pariahs.

Lets see we had a Jungle Monkey as a Comic book movie hero.

We have a SJW bitch as Captain Marvel.

They made Captain America a friggin globalists.

Might as well have a queer.

Moon Bats love going to see movies about queers. The movie should do well.

661E667B-CECA-4453-B409-72E645A56DAA_jpeg-871368.JPG

6E92FDDD-9B76-480F-981D-0C726043E784_jpeg-871370.JPG

Do you keep a list of people to hate? Or is it just anyone unlike you?

Lets see we had a Jungle Monkey as a Comic book movie hero.

We have a SJW bitch as Captain Marvel.

They made Captain America a friggin globalists.

Might as well have a queer.

Moon Bats love going to see movies about queers. The movie should do well.

661E667B-CECA-4453-B409-72E645A56DAA_jpeg-871368.JPG

6E92FDDD-9B76-480F-981D-0C726043E784_jpeg-871370.JPG
"Jungle monkey"....says it all, doesn't it?

Yeah, that pretty much says all I need to know.

ROCKED! One of Marvel's better origin story set in the retro '90s (which I wouldn't normally consider to be retro).

It opens a couple of plot holes in the Marvel Universe, but hey ... it still rocked.

I won't waste a dime on it. Sick of this effort to feminize everything replacing guys putting women in power roles not needing men in roles that were created for guys. If women want to be in a power role, fine, let them go out and create their own new, original ones for themselves; Captain Marvel was created to be a GUY. Disney, get an imagination and write original stuff, quit stealing from old characters written to be a guy, trying to REPLACE US.

You jackasses are apparently so stupid that after 3000 dead on 9/11 by muslims, you still call anyone concerned about a repeat as being an Islamophobist.

You jackasses are apparently so stupid that even after 700,000 illegals invading your country every year lowering our labour wages, you call wanting to defend our borders including erecting a wall mere racism. Or Latinophobia.

And apparently you jackasses are so stupid that even as society criminalizes or makes politically incorrect normal male behavior and characteristics and OVERTLY replaces men with women in business, movies, everywhere as the popular choice, you morons have your shriveled dicks so far up your asses now wearing pink ties and fifteen female issue awareness months but not one for men, especially white guys, that you've been so feminized, you're out there as one of them campaigning for even more. o_O

If you're so concerned about RW "incel" terrorism then maybe you should consider toning down the demeaning language a bit so kids dont have to grow up feeling like pariahs.

Oh, so when it's white guys you think appeasement is the answer? If it's gay suicides, domestic violence or international terrorism there is nothing?

lol

Incels? Fuck'em. They can either get with the program or learn to live without sex for the rest of their life.

You know what is going to REALLY blow these people's minds? If they make Falcon the next Captain America... or when they replace Peter Parker with Miles Morales...
No, Falcon became Captain America in the comics. They would only care if they changed Sam’s gender for identity politics reasons.

No they would flip out because at first they don't know the history and will do like they are doing in this thread over Carol Danvers... then when they find out the history that proves them wrong, they will slide into being mad because they chose him to be replaced by Falcon who is Black instead of the winter Soldier who has also played Cap.
The fan boys already like Falcon. He is an established character. So,no they wouldn’t be mad.

Oh, so when it's white guys you think appeasement is the answer? If it's gay suicides, domestic violence or international terrorism there is nothing?

lol

Incels? Fuck'em. They can either get with the program or learn to live without sex for the rest of their life.

Are people born terrorists or born victims of domestic violence? Do hollywood elites demean gay people and do gay people have their comments erased from social media platforms?

Also, you should really try and understand what "incel" means before you go around using it as an insult. It's an internet culture comprised of men who can't get laid because they're ugly or disabled or have emotional problems. It's sad, not funny. There is also a "femcel" group which is for females and it's even more sad. I feel sorry for those people.

lol

Are people born terrorists or born victims of domestic violence? Do hollywood elites demean gay people and do gay people have their comments erased from social media platforms?

Also, you should really try and understand what "incel" means before you go around using it as an insult. It's an internet culture comprised of men who can't get laid because they're ugly or disabled or have emotional problems. It's sad, not funny. There is also a "femcel" group which is for females and it's even more sad. I feel sorry for those people.

I feel sorry for people who are ugly or disabled. When they start getting hostile or violent because they don't get what they want, my pity stops.

Incels demand that women give them sex just because they want it. They don't want to change the way they approach women.

lol

I feel sorry for people who are ugly or disabled. When they start getting hostile or violent because they don't get what they want, my pity stops.

Incels demand that women give them sex just because they want it. They don't want to change the way they approach women.

You don't seem to realize that what you're doing is like the worst form of highschool bullying. Bullying on an international scale. Does it make you feel like a big tough man to pick on weak and broken people? Don't come crying to me when some loser kid just fucking snaps and kills his schoolmates. Again. You asked for this.

Well, since we haven't changed our dumb policies towards the middle east, we shouldn't be surprised, either. You do realize that 9/11 happened because we have stupid policies, right?

We are all for common sense immigration reform. If we have a problem with undocumented immigrants, it's because the system we have is broken, and a wall isn't going to fix that.

And apparently you jackasses are so stupid that even as society criminalizes or makes politically incorrect normal male behavior and characteristics and OVERTLY replaces men with women in business, movies, everywhere as the popular choice, you morons have your shriveled dicks so far up your asses now wearing pink ties and fifteen female issue awareness months but not one for men, especially white guys, that you've been so feminized, you're out there as one of them campaigning for even more.

Oh, noes, women in movies? And in business?

Get real. If there was a God (there isn't) I'd be on my knees every day thanking him I was born a white dude in this society.

White? What religion?

Last edited:

lol

You don't seem to realize that what you're doing is like the worst form of highschool bullying. Bullying on an international scale. Does it make you feel like a big tough man to pick on weak and broken people? Don't come crying to me when some loser kid just fucking snaps and kills his schoolmates. Again. You asked for this.

Bullshit!! Why is this single group the only one you have sympathy for? Women? Nah. Immigrants? Nah.

So we should ignore Incels? Is that your advice? Or should we force women to submit to them so they can get laid?

I don't pick on incels for their inability to get laid. I give incels shit when they rant on and on about women taking over comics or Marvel movies.

Last edited:

lol

Hopefully the "loser kid" will be spotted sooner and end up in an institution for the rest of his life.

The incel movement targets women for harassment and often violent misogyny.

lol

Bullshit!! Why is thing single group the only one you have sympathy for? Women? Nah. Immigrants? Nah.

So we should ignore Incels? Is that your advice? Or should we force women to submit to them so they can get laid?

I don't pick on incels for their inability to get laid. I give incels shit when they rant on and on about women taking over comics or Marvel movies.

The insinuation being that because I don't like when grown ass adults take great pleasure in mocking the very existence of isolated, sad, maladjusted nerdy young white men that means that I am OK with women being abused

lol

Bullshit!! Why is thing single group the only one you have sympathy for? Women? Nah. Immigrants? Nah.

The insinuation being that because I don't like when grown ass adults take great pleasure in mocking the very existence of isolated, sad, maladjusted nerdy young white men that means that I am OK with women being abused

No one is mocking anyone for being nerdy, young, or whatever. People are mocking incels because they are hostile little pricks.

Oh that's right....delicate flowers and all that.......:71:

A woman Captain Marvel?

SJW bullshit.

Fuck Disney.

In fact, there have been five Captain Marvels in the comics since 1967 ... three of them were women.

Who gives a shit? I am not a nerd like you that reads comic books .

It is amazing the shithead isn't a Black homo Muslim bitch.

Disney screwed up Star Wars with that despicable SJW bullshit. Looks like they are trying to screw up everything else.
Read comic books?

Too hard?

Pity,

From your language they might have done you some good.

No one is mocking anyone for being nerdy, young, or whatever. People are mocking incels because they are hostile little pricks.
So are progressives.

Forum List

Back