Can things appear out of nothing or nowhere?

I didn’t say God is your feelings I said you can experience God through you feelings.
So when I feel hate, that's experiencing god?
For you maybe, but then again your god is you.
You just said that you can feel god through your feelings. But not through hate? What else are you going to cherry pick out?
No. I said I can experience God through my feelings.

I'm sure God experiences us through all of our emotions, even hate.

Can you show me on this doll where Christians have hurt you?
Hate is a feeling, so that's god, according to you.
Nope. According to your logic.

So when I feel hate, that's experiencing god?
You just said that you can feel god through your feelings. But not through hate? What else are you going to cherry pick out?

No, it was yours, so you agree that you failed. Good for you.

That’s just more of your failed logic.

God is not a thing as in a material thing. Ergo God is no thing.
So people who say that they see god are delusional?
I think delusional would be two lesbians pretending that bringing a baby into this world is for the sake of the baby.
So how can people see god if it’s nof a material thing?

How do you see anything at all in your mind when you dream if your eyes are closed and nothing is materially there?

When Jesus healed the blind man he wrote something on the ground, put spit and mud in his eyes, and then asked him what he saw..First he saw trees, then, after Jesus told him to take a harder look, he saw men.

Jesus was teaching the man that trees in scripture are symbolic of men.

It was a healing of perception and not sight.

Whether from afar or close enough to hear his words, one can only perceive the living God with a pure mind.
But I now that things in my dream aren't real. Are you saying that god isn't real either?

No, I am saying that there is a part of your brain that can see things without the use of the eyes.

You said "I can experience God through my feelings." And hate is a feeling. So god is hate.

So people who say that they see god are delusional?
I think delusional would be two lesbians pretending that bringing a baby into this world is for the sake of the baby.

How do you see anything at all in your mind when you dream if your eyes are closed and nothing is materially there?

When Jesus healed the blind man he wrote something on the ground, put spit and mud in his eyes, and then asked him what he saw..First he saw trees, then, after Jesus told him to take a harder look, he saw men.

Whether from afar or close enough to hear his words, one can only perceive the living God with a pure mind.
But I now that things in my dream aren't real. Are you saying that god isn't real either?

No, I am saying that there is a part of your brain that can see things without the use of the eyes.
So seeing god is all in your mind? I quite agree. :biggrin:

Absolutely. Just like everything you touch feel, see, hear, taste, touch, think, imagine, and dream, including all of your confused opinions and predilection for perversity is all experienced and perceived in the mind.

Consciousness, the only thing incorporeal about human beings, is your only link to other realms of conscious existence.

If you do not see God, the problem is all in your mind. If you want to see God, purify your mind and be refined. If you want to just waste your life being a douchebag, you are not hurting anyone but yourself.

I will let you in on a little secret.

If you are starting to feel like God doesn't give a shit about you in your defiled and contaminated state of mind, you are probably right..

If you want to see God, purify your mind and be refined and God will make himself known to you..

The least you can do is try.

Last edited:

Absolutely. Just like everything you touch feel, see, hear, taste, touch, think, imagine, and dream, including all of your confused opinions and predilection for perversity is all experienced and perceived in the mind.

Consciousness, the only thing incorporeal about human beings, is your only link to other realms of conscious existence.

If you do not see God, the problem is all in your mind. If you want to see God, purify your mind and be refined. If you want to just waste your life being a douchebag, you are not hurting anyone but yourself.

If you are starting to feel like God doesn't give a shit about you in your defiled and contaminated state of mind, you are probably right..

If you want to see God, purify your mind and be refined and God will make himself known to you..

So self-hypnosis. Got it. No thanks.

I'm a Catholic and I think so. When god made it this way I accept this way - if god made it in another way then tell me the way. The problem is to think about structures in time and space - with a beginning and a flow - where everything is in the middle surrounded from nothing. And perhaps in this nothing are embeded many other universes like invisible diamonds or all possible histories like a finest carpet of times. Don't tell me my father is not a very good handyman.

So you expect God to tell you stuff then?

I don't understand this question.

Neither does the rest of Germany. So don't worry, you're not any stupider than the rest.

I also don't understand what you like to tell whom with this incompetent statement here.

C'mon, Germany couldn't even beat France. FRANCE!!! TWICE!!!!!!

Germany never wan any war as far as I know. And if, then it was a disaster. Also for France.

Last edited:
So you expect God to tell you stuff then?

Neither does the rest of Germany. So don't worry, you're not any stupider than the rest.

I also don't understand what you like to tell whom with this incompetent statement here.

Germany never wan any war as far as I know. And if, then it was a disaster. Also for France.

And now that Germany is a Muslim country, youfor sure will never win another war.

You said "I can experience God through my feelings." And hate is a feeling. So god is hate.
Like I said before that would be your logic not mine. You always latch onto the worst possible interpretation you can find. It’s what you do.

Do you believe that things can appear out of nothing or out of nowhere?

So, miracles.

Jesus feeds the five thousand with five loaves and two fish.

Clearly the math doesn't add up, which implies he got something out of nowhere.

Jesus turns water into wine. Well something had to come out of nowhere to make that happen. Wine contains water, but also other stuff.

Light appears out of nowhere "let there be light."

Just some examples of something happening from nothing.

Another argument is that God has to exist because how could the Earth just come from nothing?

Well, if you believe in some of these miracles and you believe that something can appear out of nothing, then surely it could also be possible that the Earth, the universe, everything came from nothing.

Also, where did God come from? Did he also come from nothing?
The story is not about Jesus poofing fish sandwiches out of thin air.

The story is about how Jesus taught such a large, pissed off, and skeptical crowd what he learned from God to their satisfaction with only seven followers represented by five loaves and two fish and ending up with twelve disciples in the process, represented by 12 baskets full of "uneaten pieces", things that the rest of the people could not swallow.

A miracle!
No, if you read Genesis God talks to the waters to bring forth life onto dry land, etc.

As for the loaves, he started with some and made more, both example showing that God is using what is already there to create other things.

Bot the existence of matter and the first living cell are such creation events.

Water and dry land are obvious metaphors. Jesus said he would give living water. The desert is a metaphor for the lifeless condition of the human world without divine instruction, the waters of life.

As for the 5 loaves and two fish, they represent the first disciples and followers of Jesus. They fed the crowd what they had already heard from Jesus and when they were done the crowd was satisfied with what they learned and suddenly Jesus had twelve disciples.

A miracle!

You already know that God does not make sandwiches out of thin air, but you profess to believe that he did?

Seriously, how do you get through your days and nights with such irrational superstitious nonsense perverting the thoughts and perceptions of your mind?

Last edited:
Like I said before that would be your logic not mine. You always latch onto the worst possible interpretation you can find. It’s what you do.
I took it from what you said, just gave you an example that you didn't like because it fucks up your theory.

No it is not self hypnosis. Its taking responsibility for distinguishing between what is clean or unclean, true and false, good and evil, and what should be allowed a place in your mind and what must be extirpated.

Unless you clean out the garbage that has accumulated in your mind over the years and then diligently stand guard over the purity of your own mind every minute of every day, you will never see God, think rationally, produce an original thought, mature past the age of a juvenile delinquent, or possess good mental health.

Last edited:

No it is not self hypnosis. Its taking responsibility for distinguishing between what is clean or unclean, true and false, good and evil, and what should be allowed a place in your mind and what must be extirpated.

Unless you clean out the garbage that has accumulated in your mind over the years and then diligently stand guard over the purity of your own mind every minute of every day, you will never see God, think rationally, produce an original thought, mature past the age of a juvenile delinquent, or possess good mental health.
Sort of like Transcendental Meditation then. No thanks.

lol... No. No mantra necessary.

See what I mean?

In your current defiled state of mind, you read the words that I have written and then respond as if you understood nothing, not a single word, as if it was written in some unknown, strange and mysterious language.

I bet if you re-read it you will still understand nothing.....

If thats how you want to live out the rest of your life, be my guest.

Last edited:

lol... No. No mantra necessary.

See what I mean?

In your current defiled state of mind, you read the words that I have written and then respond as if you understood nothing, not a single word, as if it was written in some unknown, strange and mysterious language.

I bet if you re-read it you will still understand nothing.....

If thats how you want to live out the rest of your life, be my guest.
I already think rationally , have original thoughts... no god has magically appeared. Anyways, your mind is so full of crap that the god you see must be brown.

And now that Germany is a Muslim country, youfor sure will never win another war.

Insha'Allah, numbskull. But allahu akbar.

Insha'Allah, numbskull. But allahu akbar.

FUCK!!!! You're an actual carpet kisser. I knew you were faking the Holocaust thing. :lol:

Forum List

Back