Can things appear out of nothing or nowhere?

Nope. According to your logic.
No, it was yours, so you agree that you failed. Good for you.
That’s just more of your failed logic.
You said "I can experience God through my feelings." And hate is a feeling. So god is hate.
Like I said before that would be your logic not mine. You always latch onto the worst possible interpretation you can find. It’s what you do.
I took it from what you said, just gave you an example that you didn't like because it fucks up your theory.
No. You twisted it from what I said because you use pretzel logic.

... I already think rationally ...

Did you ever made a better joke?
How would you know? Germans aren't rational, you actually tried to take Russia. :lmao:

We did what?

You guys actually tried to take Russia in WWII. :lol:

Did we? While we were the same time in war with China, Poland, Great Britain, France, Australia, India, New Zealand, South Africa, Canada, Norway, Belgium, Luxemburg, the Netherlands, Greece, Yugoslavia, Tuva, the USA, the Philippines, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Cuba, Panama, Czechoslovakia, the Dominican republic, El Salvador, Haiti, Honduras, Nicaragua, Mexico, Brasilia, Ethiopia, Iraq, Bolivia, Iran, Columbia, Liberia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Chile, Venezuela, Uruguay, Turkey, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Saudi-Arabia, Argentina, Mongolia?

Nope. According to your logic.
You said "I can experience God through my feelings." And hate is a feeling. So god is hate.
Like I said before that would be your logic not mine. You always latch onto the worst possible interpretation you can find. It’s what you do.
I took it from what you said, just gave you an example that you didn't like because it fucks up your theory.
You experience God through all of your senses and all of your feelings and all of your being, just like you experience anyone else.

You are so caught up in yourself you can't see past yourself.

Your loss, not mine.

You experience God through all of your senses and all of your feelings and all of your being, just like you experience anyone else.

Your loss, not mine.
I can touch, smell and talk with another person, but not with god. So you're wrong. Again.

Your loss, not mine.
I can touch, smell and talk with another person, but not with god. So you're wrong. Again.
How about when they are not in your presence. Does the relationship end there.

Your loss, not mine.
Except that I can call them, and have seen them heard them and touched them already. God, not so much.

Your loss, not mine.
Except that I can call them, and have seen them heard them and touched them already. God, not so much.
And and when you can’t call them and see them and hear them and touch them does that mean the relationship is any less real?

Last edited:

Your loss, not mine.
And and when you can’t call them and see them and hear them and touch them does that mean the relationship is any less or real?
But I didn't imagine these people, I know these people exist, I've seen, touched... them. God, never.

Your loss, not mine.
And and when you can’t call them and see them and hear them and touch them does that mean the relationship is any less or real?
But I didn't imagine these people, I know these people exist, I've seen, touched... them. God, never.
I don’t imagine God. I experience God. I know God exists too.

Self-hypnosis.

Self-hypnosis.
Nope. Tried and tested.

Self-hypnosis.
Nope. Tried and tested.
Self-hypnosis has been tried and tested.

Self-hypnosis.
Nope. Tried and tested.
Self hypnosis does not alter the fabric of our existence or work miracles in our lives and the lives of those we love. A relationship with God does. And since you have never tried it you will never know.

Self-hypnosis.
Nope. Tried and tested.
Self hypnosis does not alter the fabric of our existence or work miracles in our lives and the lives of those we love. A relationship with God does. And since you have never tried it you will never know.
So then why do people get cancer? Is that one of god's miracles?

Forum List

Back