Cam Newton short-arms wide open reciever on 4th down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Led to an Auburn safety of all things. Humph.

Just about to start a BCS title game "live thread" as it's almost halftime.

Figured no one else was watching and posting at the same time.

multi-tasking

neither team impressive - oops Auburn just scored

16-11, this could be a 100+ point game!

Oregon usually owns the 4th, and dominates the third. At this point anything could happen. Football is 98% momentum.

The best play :rolleyes: I have seen thus far was with the D player for Auburn walked up and kicked the O player for Oregon in the helmet..kicking his helmet off, and sending him to the locker room probably for stitches, since blood was pouring down his face. (the guy was down and play over btw).

I have been hearing it all year...and Auburn has had to suspend players for it, but now I saw it myself...Auburn plays dirty. They are SCUM. I am sure they will win...but I am ashamed they are part of the SEC. :puke3:

we will see

Oregon has outscored opponents 114-79 in the first quarter, 185-58 in the second quarter, 155-50 in the third quarter and 101-14 in the fourth quarter.

The best play :rolleyes: I have seen thus far was with the D player for Auburn walked up and kicked the O player for Oregon in the helmet..kicking his helmet off, and sending him to the locker room probably for stitches, since blood was pouring down his face. (the guy was down and play over btw).

I have been hearing it all year...and Auburn has had to suspend players for it, but now I saw it myself...Auburn plays dirty. They are SCUM. I am sure they will win...but I am ashamed they are part of the SEC. :puke3:

The fact that Nick Fairley won an award was a slap in the face to decent players. The guy is a dirty fucking cheater. But hey, so is their award winning quarterback. ;)

And how that little fucker who kicked the downed player wasn't ejected from the game, I'll never know.

Last edited:
Ha, as I was typing that post, Nick Fairley gets another flag. Eject this mother fucker, because that was CLEARLY intentional and just as bad as a fucking punch.

Ha, as I was typing that post, Nick Fairley gets another flag. Eject this mother fucker, because that was CLEARLY intentional and just as bad as a fucking punch.

Whoever it was that kicked the Oregon player in the face/helmet should have been ejected. I don't think it was Fairley was it?

Nothing..and I mean nothing I despise more than dirty teams.

Whoever it was that kicked the Oregon player in the face/helmet should have been ejected. I don't think it was Fairley was it?

Nothing..and I mean nothing I despise more than dirty teams.

Nope, it wasn't Fairley. Fairley's the one that pushed James's helmet to the ground well after the play was over. To me, that type of shit is far more dangerous than throwing punches. Fairley should be in the fucking locker room and off the field for that.

Fairley more or less admitted to being a dirty player. He was quoted as saying he does what he wants and "Either I'll get flagged, or I won't."

I'm so glad they decided to honor this kid by dishonoring the Lombardi.

The fake punt was beautiful, so was the long pass. It's a shame they called the same running play twice and got nowhere with it. I really wanted that touchdown.

Not looking so good for the Ducks now. Then need to go after Newton..or he is going to continue to pick them apart.

Hmmm...this could be the drive that defines this game.

PS) I'll take an Ohio State avatar over Auburn anyday. At least the coach and players at Ohio State have a bit of integrity on the field, even if they have none off.

Hmmm...this could be the drive that defines this game.

PS) I'll take an Ohio State avatar over Auburn anyday. At least the coach and players at Ohio State have a bit of integrity on the field, even if they have none off.

Don't blame you. I won't shame you with an AU one.

:doubt: Clock ticking...I am too disgusted now over the dirty playing..I don't care anymore.

Did you hear.....Les Miles to Michigan???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back