Calling out "Mansplaining" and Misogyny!

Doubtful that you have the cognitive skills to comprehend it, Alfi!

If you claimed "intellectual superiority" over someone because of their race that would be racist. Claiming "intellectual superiority" over someone because of their gender is sexist. Both are examples of bigotry.

Stating that you lack the cognitive skills to comprehend this distinction is not bigotry because it is merely drawing attention to the shortcoming that you just admitted to having. (See your words highlighted above.)

What a wonderfully passive aggressive answer...

Remember when you came here, and we chatted, and I gave you some helpful info?

You're a prick.

Let the man-woman fight his own fights...

What a wonderfully passive aggressive answer...

You're a prick.

Still don't get it, do you, Alfi? You have been exposed as a racist and a misogynist. As such you are not only beneath contempt but you are also unworthy of any attention. Go and troll some other thread because you have nothing of value to contribute in this one.

There is a very effective practice in Civil Society known as shunning.

I find it very appropriate for such trolls.

I agree, Boedicca. Posters like Alfi deserve shunning until they either learn how to behave in Civil Society or they go elsewhere.

You're a prick.

Still don't get it, do you, Alfi? You have been exposed as a racist and a misogynist. As such you are not only beneath contempt but you are also unworthy of any attention. Go and troll some other thread because you have nothing of value to contribute in this one.

Right.

And you've been exposed as a passive/aggressive man-women of dubious gender.

Why should we believe you're a man? Because you say so...on a chat site...on the internet?

Last edited:

Right.

Why should we believe your a man? Because you say so...on a chat site...on the internet?

I've always known he was a man, but then I took the time and effort to get to know him.

He's one of the good guys.

Which you can also take my word for, or not. Having a reputation for straight-shooting doesn't hurt me any on that front.

I agree, Boedicca. Posters like Alfi deserve shunning until they either learn how to behave in Civil Society or they go elsewhere.

"I agree, Boedicca. Posters like Alfi deserve shunning until they either learn <how to behave in Civil Society> they shouldn't kick my ass from one side of the forum to the other or they go elsewhere (more passive aggressive)."

Fixed it...

Living with a lot of men under stressful circumstances (the military) … It becomes easier to assess where the lines form between aggressiveness and abuse.

There are things we don't get to experience as women to the same degree as men … And paramount among these is a certain expectation that men have in conflict resolution, and for good reason.
When a man pisses someone off … He has no safe ground, no sacred right of protection … And whether or not it happens, he knows a fist in the face is on the menu … More than likely the Daily Special.

Once a woman steps out of the comfort zone and “toes the line” … Gives and receives the fist in the face … She almost automatically gains a certain respect from men whether or not she gets the crap beat out of her.
When men understand that you will go the distance regardless of bodily harm … They give you insight into how simple life can actually be if you just use more than words in attempts to stand up for yourself ... If you change the way you look at things a little.

Right or wrong … Anything else is just an appeal from the weak to garner allowances for their weaknesses … An appeal for civility to relieve the burden of earning your place.

If you have no desire to go to those lengths … That is fine, no harm - no foul … But to expect the same respect some good men give each other … And for due reason, is foolish.
Attempting to understand men or women is a honorable cause … But it is a lot easier when you live like the other … When you accept the responsibilities and burdens of the other gender.

Right.

Why should we believe your a man? Because you say so...on a chat site...on the internet?

I've always known he was a man, but then I took the time and effort to get to know him.

He's one of the good guys.

Which you can also take my word for, or not. Having a reputation for straight-shooting doesn't hurt me any on that front.

The irony here is that Alfi is the one who is being passive-aggressive. Trolls often project their own shortcomings and he is no exception in that regard.

Wow, that is an incredibly sexist remark.

And STILL not as sexist as yours. :thup:

So when a man makes a sexist remark he is called a misogynist and shunned by the man-women but when you do it it's okay?

Yes, well. The thing is, it's just a move in a troll chest game, for me. For you? You actually believe that shit.

Unless, of course you're willing to de-troll and admit you're just trying to play this board like the proverbial fiddle.

Forum List

Back