Cain Proposes Electrified Border Fence

I am not sure yet that I'm ready to vote for Cain. But I am incredibly more likely after hearing this. It's about time we had someone in the picture who was willing to do some hard hitting on the immigration issue.

As stated before, congress would never go along with it, but the fact that he is the only one talking about control of our borders is enough for me to respect him even more, noone else is talking about it at all.

Yeah. Doing is so much better then talking.

Obama orders 1,200 Guard troops to border - US news - Security - msnbc.com
Obama to Send 1,200 Troops to Mexico Border - WSJ.com
Obama as border cop: He's deported record numbers of illegal immigrants - CSMonitor.com
Obama Administration Immigration Deportations Exceed Bush

Cain’s inane signs should also be in Portuguese, French, and Creole, not to mention the fact many immigrants are illiterate.

Cain’s so ignorant he doesn’t even know Congress would never approve such a fiasco, and none of his DOJ staff would sign-off on this insanity, unless they’re as ignorant and incompetent as Cain.

The more I learn about Cain, the more I understand how much of an idiot this guy really is. His regressive 9-9-9 tax plan is a joke, and now this. Let's just set the Army up along the border. Shoot to kill anyone who crosses. In fact, shoot them before they cross. We can call it a preemptive action.

yeah, but he pushes the right buttons for the rightwingnuts.

what do they care if his little slogan is a scam and he's bought and paid for by the kochs.

it's not like they care about what happens to the country.

That is why he proposes we use troops with real bullets. When they try that than our troops can shot the mexican(s). :eusa_whistle:

Why does he want to murder Mexicans across international borders, committing a crime in two sovereign jurisdictions? Sorry but I don't want our soldiers doing that, they didn't sign up to be murderers - killers maybe - but not murderers.

As I have it so far, the Cain platform rests on

A) Violating the U.S. Constitution by imposing a national sales tax
B) Violating the U.S. Constitution and international law by murdered Mexicans across the border.

I think you took someone elses idea and started running with it, nobody said Cain wanted to kill anyone, that is what another poster had stated, let's not confuse the two for political purposes.

is cain not smart enough to know an electric fence would kill the people touching it?

guess not.

I am not sure yet that I'm ready to vote for Cain. But I am incredibly more likely after hearing this. It's about time we had someone in the picture who was willing to do some hard hitting on the immigration issue.

As stated before, congress would never go along with it, but the fact that he is the only one talking about control of our borders is enough for me to respect him even more, noone else is talking about it at all.

Obama as border cop: He's deported record numbers of illegal immigrants - CSMonitor.com

nah... the obama derangement syndrome gets in the way.

Why does he want to murder Mexicans across international borders, committing a crime in two sovereign jurisdictions? Sorry but I don't want our soldiers doing that, they didn't sign up to be murderers - killers maybe - but not murderers.

B) Violating the U.S. Constitution and international law by murdered Mexicans across the border.

I think you took someone elses idea and started running with it, nobody said Cain wanted to kill anyone, that is what another poster had stated, let's not confuse the two for political purposes.

is cain not smart enough to know an electric fence would kill the people touching it?

guess not.

I guess maybe he knows more about electric fences than you do.
Electric fences have a transformer...and the power coming off of them would not be nearly enough to kill anyone. It wouldnt even knock them out. It would simply be too uncomfortable to "hold on".

guess not.

Apparently, he's smart enough to know that electric fences are not designed to 'kill' anyone. But please don't let facts get in the way of ranting bullshit.

yeah...I see. Guess you are right.

One soldier per mile should be plenty.

Patheic you see that as a viable plan.

guess not.

Apparently, he's smart enough to know that electric fences are not designed to 'kill' anyone. But please don't let facts get in the way of ranting bullshit.

i don't... which is why i don't listen to rightwingnut loons. :thup:

guess not.

Electric fences have a transformer...and the power coming off of them would not be nearly enough to kill anyone. It wouldnt even knock them out. It would simply be too uncomfortable to "hold on".

:eek: You're using facts instead of emotion! How dare you! :lol:

Why not just dig out a river all the way across the border states,fill it with gaters,crocs,pirahnnas,bears,mosquitios,wasps,moniter lizards,convicted murders, etc. and then let's see if any mexicans try to cross.

guess not.

They don't kill people. Fact. Nothing to do with politics, everything to do with fact.

guess not.

it's me you're talking about honey... i can certainly differentiate between facts and emotion unlike the obama deranged loons.

and cain thought it was just fine that they'd die.

but keep defending the braindead. please... it's amusing to watch his little tv commercial slogan about 9-9-9

of course, the man knows nothing, but why let that get in the way.

guess not.

well...

then what do you call it when you make a ludicorus statement saying electric fences kill those who touch it?

And furthermore....using such a ludicrous statement while insulting the intelligence of someone who knows better?

I call it irony.

it's me you're talking about honey... i can certainly differentiate between facts and emotion unlike the obama deranged loons.

but keep defending the braindead. please... it's amusing to watch his little tv commercial slogan about 9-9-9

So you see Cain as braindead?

Hmmm...is that the best you can do? Calling a man with an excellent educational background and business experience braindead?

Is there anyone that doesnt think like you that doesnt get called childish, unsubstantiated names as you continually do on this board?

well...

then what do you call it when you make a ludicorus statement saying electric fences kill those who touch it?

And furthermore....using such a ludicrous statement while insulting the intelligence of someone who knows better?

I call it irony.

i wasn't the one ok with electrocuting people. cain was.

that said... who's paying for this stupidity when he wants to cut the tax base to almost nothing.

there will be money for a fence? and two wars? but not for healthcare? or social security? or medicaid?

really?

how about we start talking about rational things and not about stupidity that will never happen... like an electrofied fence.

and tell me, when does the right start complaining about the fiscal irresponsibility of this man's purported policies?

well...

I call it irony.

that said... who's paying for this stupidity when he wants to cut the tax base to almost nothing.

there will be money for a fence? and two wars? but not for healthcare? or social security? or medicaid?

really?

how about we start talking about rational things and not about stupidity that will never happen... like an electrofied fence.

and tell me, when does the right start complaining about the fiscal irresponsibility of this man's purported policies?

he isnt OK with elecrocuting people....so I wont respond to that crap.
An electrified fence is not a long shot......it is not so stupid.
I do not see Cain as fiscally irresponsible....and his policies are worthy of analysis.

And what do you care? You wont vote for anyone to the right of far left.....all you like to do is tell the rest of us that anyone who thinks differently than you are nuts, boobs, braindead and loons.

Nobody with an IQ over 50 would believe that Cain would actually seriously propose a fence that kills anyone who touches it. That's logic. It's on a par with those who quoted McCain as wanting to 'bomb Iran' because he made a crack about it.

God forbid that we become as humorless as the assholes on either side would have us.

well...

I call it irony.

really?

I do not see Cain as fiscally irresponsible....and his policies are worthy of analysis.

And what do you care? You wont vote for anyone to the right of far left.....all you like to do is tell the rest of us that anyone who thinks differently than you are nuts, boobs, braindead and loons.

hillary is far left?
giuliani?
bloomberg?
pataki?

let me know when to stop so i don't wreck your stereotypes too much.

i just hate stupidity. and this guy's pathetic.

really?

hillary is far left?
giuliani?
bloomberg?
pataki?

I have not seen you say anything but disparaging remarks about anyone with and R next to their name.

So you can spew all the names you want...you are one that obviously is insecure with yourself as you continually call those that think differently than you names.

And to be frank, I have had enough of it.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

hillary is far left?
giuliani?
bloomberg?
pataki?

I have not seen you say anything but disparaging remarks about anyone with and R next to their name.

So you can spew all the names you want...you are one that obviously is insecure with yourself as you continually call those that think differently than you names.

And to be frank, I have had enough of it.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

you're not looking. i don't say anything but disparaging things about WINGNUTS. not normal r's. but the party has been taken over by loons. that's not my fault.

and it was cain who said HIS electric fence would have a voltage high enough to kill. not me.

then he said it was a "joke".

its defending this guy that you should be ashamed of.

and, in case you had bother reading, you'd have seen me say i'd have voted for mccain in 2000... until he went all wingnut for the base in 2008. so i certainly wasn't going to vote for him over a D.

let me know when R's on the federal level, get their grubby little paws off of the issue of reproductive choice and stupidity like destroying medicare and social security and we'll talk.

Forum List

Back