Cain Proposes Electrified Border Fence

There are no countries in this world that allow illegals to do what they do. Most are just killed on site if they are luck or tortured and killed later. The only think missing is radar and Gatling guns so we don't waste bullets. Just one week and the border will be closed and they it will be drug cartel time.

Mexican women are hot!

mexican_women33.jpg

mexican-women.jpg

mexican_women_2.jpg

dating-a-mexican-woman.jpg

5518785-mexican-woman-smiling.jpg

Yeah and they're from Mexico - as in they're Mexican citizens...

Hot chicks like that aren't jumping the border...

Uneducated morons are...

outright lie.

You call anyone that doesnt think as you do A WINGNUT.....

You referred to Cain as braindead. It was at thjat moment that I realized that you really are insecure with who you are.

Afterall, you can disagree with Cain all you want......you can say that his policies wont work...fine....(as if YOU know better).....you can say he is too conservative for your liking....fine....he likely is......you can say he is too black for your liking.....
I really dont care.

But to say a man with his education and his success over his career is "braindead"?

That is childish unsubstantiated slander and absolutely shows insecurity on your part.

And as I have said.....I have had enough with your immature posting style.....you actually disgust me. No joke.

POSTING STYLE? lol what a goober!

Jillian treats loons like loons and they hate her for it. I say job well done!

I'm sure she gives a crap what YOU think! :gives:

"It's going to be 20 feet high," Cain said. "It's going to have barbed wire on the top. It's going to be electrified. And there's going to be a sign on the other side saying, 'It will kill you -- Warning.'" The crowd cheered, joining the apparent movement of partisan GOP crowds enthusiastic about state sanctioned killing.

Meet the Press was concerned enough to ask him to clarify, then he claimed to be joking...

The next day, on "Meet the Press," Cain insisted he wasn't serious.

I'd help build the fucking thing..

Illegals are shit scum that steal jobs..

I see the effects of illegal immigration every fucking day...

Then progressives have the audacity to complain about outsourcing but defend illegal immigration???

The stupidity on the left is mind-boggling..

So you can't tell the difference between being against using lethal weapons on illegal immigrant human beings at the border vs defending illegal immigration...? Cain is only pandering to blood thirsty haters who can't see the difference, so uh good for you! :eusa_clap:

Something tells me The Unites States of America should find a more humane solution to such difficult problems... We just need some REAL leadership!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KJRoMH1JQs]Mitt Romney Illegal Immigration takes Guts - YouTube[/ame]

outright lie.

You call anyone that doesnt think as you do A WINGNUT.....

You referred to Cain as braindead. It was at thjat moment that I realized that you really are insecure with who you are.

Afterall, you can disagree with Cain all you want......you can say that his policies wont work...fine....(as if YOU know better).....you can say he is too conservative for your liking....fine....he likely is......you can say he is too black for your liking.....
I really dont care.

But to say a man with his education and his success over his career is "braindead"?

That is childish unsubstantiated slander and absolutely shows insecurity on your part.

And as I have said.....I have had enough with your immature posting style.....you actually disgust me. No joke.

"It's going to be 20 feet high," Cain said. "It's going to have barbed wire on the top. It's going to be electrified. And there's going to be a sign on the other side saying, 'It will kill you -- Warning.'" The crowd cheered, joining the apparent movement of partisan GOP crowds enthusiastic about state sanctioned killing.

Meet the Press was concerned enough to ask him to clarify, then he claimed to be joking...

Then progressives have the audacity to complain about outsourcing but defend illegal immigration???

Moron.

Ag commissioner: Ga. farmers need migrant labor » Top News » Valdosta Daily Times

Georgia immigrant crackdown backfires - Reid J. Epstein - POLITICO.com

Georgia’s New Immigration Law Leading To Crops Rotting In Farmers’ Fields

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2011/06/georgias-harsh-immigration-law-costs-millions-in-unharvested-crops/240774/

There are no countries in this world that allow illegals to do what they do. Most are just killed on site if they are luck or tortured and killed later. The only think missing is radar and Gatling guns so we don't waste bullets. Just one week and the border will be closed and they it will be drug cartel time.

No shit...Most countries give a damn about there cultures and people that live within them. We on the other hand couldn't give a flying damn if there is a full fledged war going on just across our borders. 15,000 dead in 2010 alone with whole states of Mexico being controlled by these drug gangs. The president of Mexico can't fucking control it or trust his army..Guess what this stupid fucking countrys(US) doing? We're playing around in the fucking sand box on the other side of the planet. Yet you people call me a hack and a idiot. You people are idiots.:lol:

The people calling me a idiot are people that wouldn't mind if we didn't have any borders at all. Talk about kooky!

Last edited:
Herman Cain will now get a chance to get into the general Elections...90 Percent of us want control of our borders. Cain may even have a chance at beating Obongo now.
Zero percent want to do it illegally.

There is a war gong on close to our borders with these drug gangs killing tens of thousands of mexicans a year...

And you want the American military killing additional innocent people.
I support putting troops on our borders.

You must also support exhibiting your ignorance.

Why does it make someone an idiot to support securing our borders?

And how the fuck is this a bad thing? The purpose of our military is to defend our country. We have so much of our military power over seas doing little to nothing to actually protect our country. What is wrong with putting that military power along our borders where it can directly defend our country? Also, what is wrong with our military using whatever means necessary to halt a foreign invader?

The killing of civilians by the US military would be a violation of international law, would be construed as a war crime or crime against humanity, would expose the US to protracted, costly litigation, and would place American citizens at risk:

In 1997, U.S. Marines patrolling the Texas-Mexico border as part of the War on Drugs shot and killed Esequiel Hernández Jr. Mistaken for a drug runner, the 18-year-old was, in fact, a U.S. citizen tending his family's goats with a .22 rifle. He became the first American killed by U.S. military forces on native soil since the 1970 Kent State shootings.

POV - The Ballad of Esequiel Hernández | PBS

That’s why it’s a bad thing.

As I have it so far, the Cain platform rests on

A) Violating the U.S. Constitution by imposing a national sales tax
B) Violating the U.S. Constitution and international law by murdered Mexicans across the border.

C) Violating the First Amendment and Federal labor law with regard to the hiring of Muslim Americans.

You make it sound like people want would-be immigrants to be injured just for the heck of it. And that is a dishonest view to take because nobody suggests it. Wanting an armed presence to protect our borders does not mean we want illegals to get hurt or killed. We just want our border presence to be sufficient to severely deter anyone from trying in the first place. There is nothing unreasonable about that.
Tell us you’re not this naïve.

No shit...Most countries give a damn about there cultures and people that live within them. We on the other hand couldn't give a flying damn if there is a full fledged war going on just across our borders. 15,000 dead in 2010 alone with whole states of Mexico being controlled by these drug gangs. The president of Mexico can't fucking control it or trust his army..Guess what this stupid fucking countrys(US) doing? We're playing around in the fucking sand box on the other side of the planet. Yet you people call me a hack and a idiot. You people are idiots.

The people calling me a idiot are people that wouldn't mind if we didn't have any borders at all. Talk about kooky!
It seems conservatives want the US to be no better than those ‘other’ countries. Telling.

So many seem to give a shit about Cain's joke about electrified fencing - just sooooooo aweful - but no one seems to care that Obama wants alligators on the border to EAT MEXICANS! EAT them ALIVE!!!!!!!

ZOMG!!

:rolleyes:

Grow up and get the fuck over it. Good gawd, how lame can some be.

Pravda- NY Times Division ^ | 10/15/11 | Wyatt
Cain Proposes Electrified Border Fence - NYTimes.com

Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain said Saturday that part of his immigration policy would be to build an electrified fence on the country’s border with Mexico that could kill people trying to enter the country illegally...

Mr. Cain added that he also would consider using military troops “with real guns and real bullets” on the border to stop illegal immigration.

The remarks were among the most pointed yet by Mr. Cain about illegal immigration, and they come as he is enjoying a surge in national political polls on the back of his victory in a recent Florida straw poll..

It is not the first time that Mr. Cain has floated the idea of an electrified fence. He has told the story many times of a caller to his former radio show who chastised him for talking about building a border fence, saying that such an idea was impractical.

“It’s going to be 20 feet high. It’s going to have barbed wire on the top. It’s going to be electrified. And there’s going to be a sign on the other side saying, ‘It will kill you — Warning.’” At an earlier rally, on the campus of Tennessee Tech University in Cookeville, Tenn., he added that the sign would be written “in English and in Spanish.”

“This nation has always been a nation with wide open doors,” Mr. Cain said at the second rally. “We want to make it easy for people to come through the front door. And we’re going to shut off the back door so you don’t have to sneak into America.”

(Excerpt) Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com ...

Goddamnit, Cain just earned my respect and general election vote. Yes, if he keeps this up than I may even send some money in the general. Wow!!! I hope the fence has 100,000 volts too. Put signs every few feet warning of course, but this is a really good idea. Fuck you illegals.:evil:

I don't like his 999, but this is good stuff. I like his immigration policies.

He has my vote on both of them....The fence would stop the immigrants and only they could be blamed if it didn't. "lousy choices, lousy life."

Pravda- NY Times Division ^ | 10/15/11 | Wyatt
Cain Proposes Electrified Border Fence - NYTimes.com

Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain said Saturday that part of his immigration policy would be to build an electrified fence on the country’s border with Mexico that could kill people trying to enter the country illegally...

Mr. Cain added that he also would consider using military troops “with real guns and real bullets” on the border to stop illegal immigration.

The remarks were among the most pointed yet by Mr. Cain about illegal immigration, and they come as he is enjoying a surge in national political polls on the back of his victory in a recent Florida straw poll..

It is not the first time that Mr. Cain has floated the idea of an electrified fence. He has told the story many times of a caller to his former radio show who chastised him for talking about building a border fence, saying that such an idea was impractical.

“It’s going to be 20 feet high. It’s going to have barbed wire on the top. It’s going to be electrified. And there’s going to be a sign on the other side saying, ‘It will kill you — Warning.’” At an earlier rally, on the campus of Tennessee Tech University in Cookeville, Tenn., he added that the sign would be written “in English and in Spanish.”

“This nation has always been a nation with wide open doors,” Mr. Cain said at the second rally. “We want to make it easy for people to come through the front door. And we’re going to shut off the back door so you don’t have to sneak into America.”

(Excerpt) Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com ...

Goddamnit, Cain just earned my respect and general election vote. Yes, if he keeps this up than I may even send some money in the general. Wow!!! I hope the fence has 100,000 volts too. Put signs every few feet warning of course, but this is a really good idea. Fuck you illegals.:evil:

I don't like his 999, but this is good stuff. I like his immigration policies.

He has my vote on both of them....The fence would stop the immigrants and only they could be blamed if it didn't. "lousy choices, lousy life."
Precisely. They need to go back to thier Hellhole and have themselves thier own revolution and change thier circumstances and cease making Americans foot the bill for thier sorry lives.

I think what bothers me is the mean-spiritedness of the discussion.

Everyone accused Obama of hyperbole when he said Republicans wanted alligators in a moat.. and then people start talking this nonsense.

I think it's one thing to point out how illegal immigration puts strains on public services, drives down wages, and creates social problems and needs to be discouraged.

I think it's another to want to inflict pain on them for doing what any of us would do if we were desperate enough. I can't condemn a man for wanting to feed his family, and that so many who proudly tell us they are "Christians" seems to think this is okay is kind of disturbing.

The pure impracticality of it is that it wouldn't take them all that long to figure out how beat electrified fences. You simply cut the wires at the key points. Electrified fences are great for keeping animals from wandering off, but people are a little smarter. (Of course, this is the problem with fences in general.)

Now Cain is saying it was a joke.

When he's able to apply that description to his entire campaign, aka stunt,

then we can all move to the adult side of the road and continue on.

So you can't tell the difference between being against using lethal weapons on illegal immigrant human beings at the border vs defending illegal immigration...? Cain is only pandering to blood thirsty haters who can't see the difference, so uh good for you! :eusa_clap:

An electric fence is not lethal - it just hurts to touch it... It will give you a good zap.

When I was a kid I unknowingly grabbed one and it wasn't fun...

Everyone accused Obama of hyperbole when he said Republicans wanted alligators in a moat.. and then people start talking this nonsense.

I think it's one thing to point out how illegal immigration puts strains on public services, drives down wages, and creates social problems and needs to be discouraged.

I think it's another to want to inflict pain on them for doing what any of us would do if we were desperate enough. I can't condemn a man for wanting to feed his family, and that so many who proudly tell us they are "Christians" seems to think this is okay is kind of disturbing.

The pure impracticality of it is that it wouldn't take them all that long to figure out how beat electrified fences. You simply cut the wires at the key points. Electrified fences are great for keeping animals from wandering off, but people are a little smarter. (Of course, this is the problem with fences in general.)
Then Obama gives the criminals on the other side of the border guns bought illegally.

That makes him a criminal on many levels.

An electric fence is not lethal - it just hurts to touch it... It will give you a good zap.

When I was a kid I unknowingly grabbed one and it wasn't fun...

Of course, that's why the sign.....:eusa_eh:

Then Obama gives the criminals on the other side of the border guns bought illegally.

Obama did that?

Obama did that?
Holder did and Holder is his.

Or, does the buck NOT stop with Obama?

I suspect it doesn't. Personal accountability and all that - foreign to so many on the left.

Or, is he really not in charge?

Hmmmmmmm.

Forum List

Back