Bye all of you!

Amen, Brother! I can't understand why people settle for being sloppy when it doesn't really take that much effort to be clear. The only real good excuse I've seen is when English isn't their native language.

blah blah blah blah...."i dont trust a man who can only spell a word one way" mark twain

Coming from a man that felt the need to use an alias to write. His real name was Samuel Clemens.
And the fact that Mr. Clemens himself, valued literacy greatly and always wrote carefully.

he doesn't have a badge around here or wear your team jersey.
You are talking about the badge of Judaism? What is your badge the one with the 88 and not hair on your head?

Listen, shlomo, if you can't figure this rather simple word game out then I just don't know what to tell you. Let's put it THIS way, your proxy puppet has the authority to ban users around here.

Maybe you should put a little MORE effort into reading a few tasty articles about IDF cast lead stories today... civilian toddlers won't kill themselves, you know.

:eusa_whistle:

yeppers....safe water for the riverboat to pass...

And the fact that Mr. Clemens himself, valued literacy greatly and always wrote carefully.

say what? read huck finn

see its shit like that I am talking about, making snide comments about simple spelling errors....I am sure your not perfect so please grow the fuck up then get back with me ok jackass!

You're basically right, they are jerks most of the time.

Stick around and give them hell. No need to run off, this is a good board.

I would say the liberals in the board are much more abusive than the conservatives!

Of course you would be wrong. :lol:

What is it with all of the huge siglines here..

In other words, you arbitrarily choose an argument, without knowing whether or not it's valid, and you fight it out in order to learn about the subject.

How incredibly irritating you must be.

Wouldn't it be better to just research a topic, then form your own view, then take that to the mat???? You certainly would come across as more intelligent, I'd think.....instead of just picking a fight and expecting your opponent to educate you.

It's dishonest.

That's not what I said at all. I have no clue where you're even coming up with this.

I have made arguments to provoke debate and see what comes of it. I see nothing dishonest about that. What's the point of discussion and debating if you can't as something or challenge premises?

i have to go elevate my damned leg...i hate to miss all the spell checking and such...see life long whatever..that is the key...you have to roll with the thread...it can start out as one topic and end up totally different...and people on here have great senses of humor...i.e. wolf does a thread on the use of the thanks button and how stupid it is....so of course we all thanked him...running jokes are all over this board...if you stay ...you may some day get them

o and dont be trashing shogun...i am making him my toy boy for this older cougar

Oh brother, the touchy feely Lefty wants attention. Is anyone surprised?

Just go already cry baby.

You're basically right, they are jerks most of the time.

Stick around and give them hell. No need to run off, this is a good board.

I would say the liberals in the board are much more abusive than the conservatives!

Of course you would be wrong. :lol:

What is it with all of the huge siglines here..

it's the direct cyber- equivalent to impotent guys buying a sports car.

true story.

o hell now i want to hear this....

my guess....my fellow lib..thinks the internet got obama elected thus saving the world as we know it

I would suppose that's probably TM's thinking. However, I was hoping she would explain what she was thinking. Explain what the nation has been saved from. Because even if we accept the premise that Pres. Obama's election was a good thing, I'm not sure I've seen him save us from jack.

Listen, shlomo,
Your shlomo comments only show your ignorance and I perfer Morty!

if you can't figure this rather simple word game out then I just don't know what to tell you. Let's put it THIS way, your proxy puppet has the authority to ban users around here.
I have advised all the mods here that you chase of a lot of good posters and anything that you bring to USMB (which I would say is next to nothing) is not worth keeping you around. Yet here you still remain!

Maybe you should put a little MORE effort into reading a few tasty articles about IDF cast lead stories today... civilian toddlers won't kill themselves, you know.

:eusa_whistle:
Ditto you worthless troll

ahhh let me answer before i go elevate...

saved us from a bunch of mean ass republicans....we just couldnt take 4 more years of conservative compassion....

Forum List

Back