Bye all of you!

It's "BYE all of you!"

Get some basic education then come on back.

see its shit like that I am talking about, making snide comments about simple spelling errors....I am sure your not perfect so please grow the fuck up then get back with me ok jackass!

i agree ... you don't need an education ..... you do need a thicker skin .....

what people post here or say to you in real life is meaningless......

only you can validate it and give it meaning.....

i would suggest that you stay and fight on and work on letting the stupidty that people exhibit here flow over you......and not take you out......

it is important in life to be able to seperate the wheat from the chaff.....

Mistakes and typos happen, there will of course always be errors. MY point is the carelessness involved, especially on something as simple as a three letter word in a thread title no less.

I make every effort to communicate in written form as flawlessly as possible. I feel it as a respect issue for my fellow forumites. If I believe my thoughts are well considered and worthy of posting, sharing, then I believe my method of doing so should be as well.

I am NOT criticizing mistakes, we all make them. I am criticizing the carelessness and sloppiness which produces them.

Amen, Brother! I can't understand why people settle for being sloppy when it doesn't really take that much effort to be clear. The only real good excuse I've seen is when English isn't their native language.

Mistakes and typos happen, there will of course always be errors. MY point is the carelessness involved, especially on something as simple as a three letter word in a thread title no less.

I make every effort to communicate in written form as flawlessly as possible. I feel it as a respect issue for my fellow forumites. If I believe my thoughts are well considered and worthy of posting, sharing, then I believe my method of doing so should be as well.

I am NOT criticizing mistakes, we all make them. I am criticizing the carelessness and sloppiness which produces them.

Amen, Brother! I can't understand why people settle for being sloppy when it doesn't really take that much effort to be clear. The only real good excuse I've seen is when English isn't their native language.

blah blah blah blah...."i dont trust a man who can only spell a word one way" mark twain

get a grip.

To resort to being the grammer police is the first sign of a failed argument.

If you've got such a big problem with the "grammar police," then dont respond to the posts on it. Respond to the other posts you've been ignoring.

I do not write for those who agree with me, nor do I write for those who will always disagree with me, I write for those who are still able to read and consider.

You guys take yourselves way to seriously.

I write to write. I want to share my view of life. I want to argue for things that make me think.

Its alot more fun if you are doing it for yourself more than for others.

"too" seriously.

"a lot"

And please explain how you argue for things to make you think? ???? Are you saying you argue because you aren't thinking?

I attack people's spelling and grammar when they say it bugs them. Has nothing to do with any argument. It's just fun to do.

...I write to write. I want to share my view of life. I want to argue for things that make me think....

You guys take yourselves way too seriously.

Seriously, that's all you have? Turn around and say the same thing I said? You remind me of grade school.

The whole point of my post was that I dont take myself seriously. I am not expecting to convince millions of people to my way of thinking. Quite frankly, I don't care if you even read what I say.

I'm seriously laughing here. People are so odd sometimes.

It's "BYE all of you!"

Get some basic education then come on back.

see its shit like that I am talking about, making snide comments about simple spelling errors....I am sure your not perfect so please grow the fuck up then get back with me ok jackass!

You're basically right, they are jerks most of the time.

Stick around and give them hell. No need to run off, this is a good board.

I would say the liberals in the board are much more abusive than the conservatives!

"too" seriously.

"a lot"

And please explain how you argue for things to make you think? ???? Are you saying you argue because you aren't thinking?

Eh, no one is perfect. But at least I'm making an effort.

Ill make arguments to make myself think through it more. It helps me organize my thoughts in my head. I've got a lot of thoughts in my head. And it's completely disorganized. So I like being able to organize it and say what I'm thinking.

I've used this method for years and I've learned a lot doing it.

Of course they are.

And they whine the loudest when it doesn't intimidate people, and people laugh at them.

blah blah blah blah...."i dont trust a man who can only spell a word one way" mark twain

Coming from a man that felt the need to use an alias to write. His real name was Samuel Clemens.

"too" seriously.

"a lot"

Eh, no one is perfect. But at least I'm making an effort.

Ill make arguments to make myself think through it more. It helps me organize my thoughts in my head. I've got a lot of thoughts in my head. And it's completely disorganized. So I like being able to organize it and say what I'm thinking.

I've used this method for years and I've learned a lot doing it.

In other words, you arbitrarily choose an argument, without knowing whether or not it's valid, and you fight it out in order to learn about the subject.

How incredibly irritating you must be.

Wouldn't it be better to just research a topic, then form your own view, then take that to the mat???? You certainly would come across as more intelligent, I'd think.....instead of just picking a fight and expecting your opponent to educate you.

It's dishonest.

Forum List

Back