Bye all of you!

talking on a messageboard doesn't make your country better. if you want to make your country better volunteer your time.

this is for amusement purposes only. didn't you see the sign on the front door?

Talking about the issues of the country does make it better, the internet is what saved this country this time arround.

this should be good.......how did the internet save the country.......

It's "BYE all of you!"

Get some basic education then come on back.

see its shit like that I am talking about, making snide comments about simple spelling errors....I am sure your not perfect so please grow the fuck up then get back with me ok jackass!

Dude. stop being a giant, bleeding pussy. Wipe off your vag and get back in the ring. Jesus fucking almighty H christ. You think only CONS do the shit you are tearing up about? I'm the most rabid motherfucker on this forum and I am liberal as fuck. This tantrum throwing shit does nothing but validate their opinions of you if you really are going to stomp off like a kid being told "no" in a toystore. People are passionate about their opinions just like you say you are. If you are not willing to take as much as you give then I have no respect for you and will have forgotten that you even posted here by the end of the week.

Jesus christ, man. If DavidS is still around after getting called a big fat stupid jew almost daily then SURELY you can handle snide fucking comments from snarky posters whose mirth and tongue in cheak responses are notoriously muted on this type of forum.

or, did you expect everyone to fall to their knees in agreement with you once you graced our fucking forum with your lordly insight? Tough break, buddy.

Sometimes threads just don't feel complete until we hear from Shogun.

It's "BYE all of you!"

see its shit like that I am talking about, making snide comments about simple spelling errors....I am sure your not perfect so please grow the fuck up then get back with me ok jackass!

Then maybe you should respond to the people who do discuss things rather than ignore them and responding to the people that you dont like? You dont have to talk to everyone you know. I thought that was obvious.

Dude. stop being a giant, bleeding pussy. Wipe off your vag and get back in the ring. Jesus fucking almighty H christ. You think only CONS do the shit you are tearing up about? I'm the most rabid motherfucker on this forum and I am liberal as fuck. This tantrum throwing shit does nothing but validate their opinions of you if you really are going to stomp off like a kid being told "no" in a toystore. People are passionate about their opinions just like you say you are. If you are not willing to take as much as you give then I have no respect for you and will have forgotten that you even posted here by the end of the week.

Jesus christ, man. If DavidS is still around after getting called a big fat stupid jew almost daily then SURELY you can handle snide fucking comments from snarky posters whose mirth and tongue in cheak responses are notoriously muted on this type of forum.

or, did you expect everyone to fall to their knees in agreement with you once you graced our fucking forum with your lordly insight? Tough break, buddy.

You can take Shogun with you! :tongue:

It would get mighty boring around here... just saying.

besides, you've always got your proxy badge and gun to get rid of me yourself, duder.

Last edited:
It's "BYE all of you!"

You are not a liberal. I don't know what you are, but a liberal you aren't. Except in your own mind, where liberal means something than what it actually is.

I do not write for those who agree with me, nor do I write for those who will always disagree with me, I write for those who are still able to read and consider.

You guys take yourselves way to seriously.

I write to write. I want to share my view of life. I want to argue for things that make me think.

Its alot more fun if you are doing it for yourself more than for others.

Spelling ?

come on folks this isnt english class this is a causual forum.
I must have used too many big words for you. Look up: "modicum" and "tiny" and "bit" and "effort" and while you're at it, "literate" then get back to us.

get a grip.

To resort to being the grammer police is the first sign of a failed argument.
It's not "grammar police" moron, and there's no argument or debate here. It's clear now you intend to ignore what's actually said, and substitute your own suppositions instead.

Don't fladder yourself, USMB was a much better place when you took you hiatus! USMB needs you like it need that stroke Liberalism!

besides, you've always got your proxy badge and gun to get rid of me yourself, duder.
LOL, you must be talking about Biker! I have never threaten or would waste my time in the real world with an instigator on the internet! Although I do exercise my 2nd amendment right to gun ownership with pride.

You are not a liberal. I don't know what you are, but a liberal you aren't. Except in your own mind, where liberal means something than what it actually is.

you can debate that in another thread right after your input to the "i'm a conservative but, ironically, don't want any regulation for abuse of the Food Stamp System" thread gets done.

:thup:

See how this works, life long dem?

Don't fladder yourself, USMB was a much better place when you took you hiatus! USMB needs you like it need that stroke Liberalism!

LOL, you must be talking about Biker! I have never threaten or would waste my time in the real world with an instigator on the internet! Although I do exercise my 2nd amendment right to gun ownership with pride.

Your opinion is noted and deleted. And no, I wasn't talking about biker.. he doesn't have a badge around here or wear your team jersey.

Spelling ?

come on folks this isnt english class this is a causual forum.

And you want to be persuasive, correct? It's difficult to be persuasive when you are sloppy with writing, even in a casual setting.

It's not the end of the world, true. But I would think you would want people to try to communicate as clearly and persuasively as possible.

It's "BYE all of you!"

You're basically right, they are jerks most of the time.

Stick around and give them hell. No need to run off, this is a good board.

hmmm i am a democrat...voted for obama...very liberal on most social issues....i admitly dont post on just the political forum...doesnt matter what you are called...matters what you answer to....

hey allie...correct my post....give you something to do for a few...

why do people announce they are leaving? i just never get that....

Honestly? Because I think they are often more concerned about being see what they are trying to say than actually accomplishing anything with it.

I'm with you. If you want to stop posting at a board, why post?

Forum List

Back