Bye all of you!

And it wasn't pink to start with. But, that's a sort of little running tongue in cheek "feud" between us.

I believe in allowing folks their illusions, so long as they're harmless ones.

Dis only likes assholes. Assholes don't wear pink. Get your shit together , dude.:lol:
It wasn't pink but I allow her to believe it was.

Dude, if you need classes on how to be an asshole, I have it on GOOD authority that I could be of assistance to you ....:eusa_whistle:

Dis only likes assholes. Assholes don't wear pink. Get your shit together , dude.:lol:
It wasn't pink but I allow her to believe it was.

Might want to upgrade to the color monitor, rather than monochrome, then, because the rest of the "reds" here are RED.

That was hot freaking pink.
All three of my monitors are LCDs and they display colors perfectly.

I do understand however that when old ladies reach menopause the discernment of colors is one of the first things to go.

I don't believe any of you are giving due consideration to this lad's feelings.

If you only you would reach out to him, perhaps a bridge to understanding could be reached, in which he and you can build a bridge to a happier future that is both fulffiling and uplifting.

On the other hand, fuck em.

I am beginning to realize it is extremely pointless to even post on this here sad excuse for a message board where differing opinions are supposed to be allowed to speak:)cuckoo:) it is more a very one sided board for the cons out there where its Im right your wrong and thats the end of the story and anyone that thinks differently is a moron, loser , joke etc! You right wing wack nuts can have the board while myself and other educated openminded people will discuss and talk about the issues elsewhere...I hear Gunny, dd, sinatra, willow and others screaming for joy now knowing that I wont be on and they can now freely talk their closeminded talk without me anymore!:funnyface:

Pshaw, you should have been here several years ago. Talk about tough. This mob of wingnuts now, they're polite in comparison to the nutters that used to hang out here :lol:

144 posts to the thread where the guy tells you....yall are losers...i am outta here.....

sad just fucking sad...

i missed the hot pink on whom?

I do love a long, teary "farewell cruel board" speech, though.

Also, I have to second the hot pink comment. That is not red. But, if it makes you feel more manly to PRETEND that it's really red, or watermelon, or salmon or something, feel free.

Still pink, though.

I am beginning to realize it is extremely pointless to even post on this here sad excuse for a message board where differing opinions are supposed to be allowed to speak:)cuckoo:) it is more a very one sided board for the cons out there where its Im right your wrong and thats the end of the story and anyone that thinks differently is a moron, loser , joke etc! You right wing wack nuts can have the board while myself and other educated openminded people will discuss and talk about the issues elsewhere...I hear Gunny, dd, sinatra, willow and others screaming for joy now knowing that I wont be on and they can now freely talk their closeminded talk without me anymore!:funnyface:

Please don't go!!!

PLEASE!! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!

I don't think that this message board can survive without your 1.21 daily posts!

You CAN'T leave!!!

For the sake of the KIDS...PLEASE DON'T!!!

Pshaw, you should have been here several years ago. Talk about tough. This mob of wingnuts now, they're polite in comparison to the nutters that used to hang out here :lol:

I thought my ears were burning.:evil:

Please don't go!!!

I don't think that this message board can survive without your 1.21 daily posts!

You CAN'T leave!!!

Well, THAT explains why I have no idea who he is.:lol:

Hey... I resemble that remark...
lol-031.gif

Last edited:

Please don't go!!!

You CAN'T leave!!!

Well, THAT explains why I have no idea who he is.:lol:

Still ignoring the little people, I see...:eusa_naughty:

Forum List

Back