Bye all of you!

I am beginning to realize it is extremely pointless to even post on this here sad excuse for a message board where differing opinions are supposed to be allowed to speak:)cuckoo:) it is more a very one sided board for the cons out there where its Im right your wrong and thats the end of the story and anyone that thinks differently is a moron, loser , joke etc! You right wing wack nuts can have the board while myself and other educated openminded people will discuss and talk about the issues elsewhere...I hear Gunny, dd, sinatra, willow and others screaming for joy now knowing that I wont be on and they can now freely talk their closeminded talk without me anymore!:funnyface:

Dems always call other people closeminded when those people hold them to a standard and expect them to toe the line.

Bye bye.

It's "BYE all of you!"

Get some basic education then come on back.

see its shit like that I am talking about, making snide comments about simple spelling errors....I am sure your not perfect so please grow the fuck up then get back with me ok jackass!

Edited for errors:

"See it's shit like that I'm talking about; making snide comments about simple spelling errors. I am sure you're not perfect, so please, grow the fuck up and then get back with me, ok, jackass?

It's "BYE all of you!"

see its shit like that I am talking about, making snide comments about simple spelling errors....I am sure your not perfect so please grow the fuck up then get back with me ok jackass!
We are communicating via a written medium. Therefore there IS a tiny bit of onus here, for us to at least make some effort to appear halfway literate. To take at least a modicum of care in that area. And with so many tools to help us out, like spell-check for example, it's just sloppy and completely careless to not do so.

This kind of sloppiness and carelessness creeps into other areas as well, such as not minding being fast and loose with the facts, etc.

Don't you preview posts before sending them? Come on now...

And if you're going to quit, quit. What's this bullshit drama, mindless pandering and ploy for sympathy all about? If you cannot stand the fucking heat, get out of the kitchen instead of trying to get sobs and shit before walking out.

Fucking infant.

I am beginning to realize it is extremely pointless to even post on this here sad excuse for a message board where differing opinions are supposed to be allowed to speak:)cuckoo:) it is more a very one sided board for the cons out there where its Im right your wrong and thats the end of the story and anyone that thinks differently is a moron, loser , joke etc! You right wing wack nuts can have the board while myself and other educated openminded people will discuss and talk about the issues elsewhere...I hear Gunny, dd, sinatra, willow and others screaming for joy now knowing that I wont be on and they can now freely talk their closeminded talk without me anymore!:funnyface:

Dems always call other people closeminded when those people hold them to a standard and expect them to toe the line.

Bye bye.

Close minded because we don't buy into their shit. But what they "close their mind to" is the fact that they don't want to listen to us either, which simply makes them hypocrites.

As Rush Limbaugh says, "a liberal can never beat a conservative in the arena of ideas." I guess LLD is proof of that. Can't win so, he's otta here. Cry me a river.

That's exactly what I was talking about when I said dems always call us close minded when we require they meet a certain standard in discussion/debate/ideas.

When their concepts fail or are just patently false, they call us names and run somewhere else to spread their propaganda.

They target the dumbest, remember. Hence the insults against this site. What a hoot.

hmmm i am a democrat...voted for obama...very liberal on most social issues....i admitly dont post on just the political forum...doesnt matter what you are called...matters what you answer to....

hey allie...correct my post....give you something to do for a few...

why do people announce they are leaving? i just never get that....

Verily, comes the day of judgement God will not ask you what you wrote, but what you did.

It's "BYE all of you!"

Edited for errors:

"See it's shit like that I'm talking about; making snide comments about simple spelling errors. I am sure you're not perfect, so please, grow the fuck up and then get back with me, ok, jackass?
Mistakes and typos happen, there will of course always be errors. MY point is the carelessness involved, especially on something as simple as a three letter word in a thread title no less.

I make every effort to communicate in written form as flawlessly as possible. I feel it as a respect issue for my fellow forumites. If I believe my thoughts are well considered and worthy of posting, sharing, then I believe my method of doing so should be as well.

I am NOT criticizing mistakes, we all make them. I am criticizing the carelessness and sloppiness which produces them.

That's exactly what I was talking about when I said dems always call us close minded when we require they meet a certain standard in discussion/debate/ideas.

When their concepts fail or are just patently false, they call us names and run somewhere else to spread their propaganda.

They target the dumbest, remember. Hence the insults against this site. What a hoot.

Yes they do, because they know that's where they'll find the easiest marks to pump full of their crap, and they'll believe it.

I talk about the issues and am passionate about it because I truly care for my country, I am not one of those stereotyped libs that hates the country that so many cons like to talk about....if I hated this country I sure as hell wouldnt be so passionate about it. I am college educated and hosted a political talk show on college radio for 2 years, yes it was very left leaning but it was one of the more popular shows at the station and people were calling in asking about it months after I stopped doing it. I try and be open to all sides and all points of view but when I see so many petty comments like from Gunny saying I am a joke in of myself and i see other responses from the right like shut open you fucking moron you dont know shit it really turns me off to being on here, it actually makes me feel like I am back in grade school. I mean sure i can take joking around when its light hearted but to see so many comments that seem mean spirited coming from both sides it makes me feel sad for a lack of a better word. Most of us here are all adults so can we please openly discuss differing views without the Im right, your wrong and a moron mentality?

I thought you were leaving.

Is this you?

$democratic_crybaby_seal1.jpg

hmmm i am a democrat...voted for obama...very liberal on most social issues....i admitly dont post on just the political forum...doesnt matter what you are called...matters what you answer to....

hey allie...correct my post....give you something to do for a few...

why do people announce they are leaving? i just never get that....

They want attention.

And I only correct posts of people who find it annoying.

Besides which, I'm fairly certain I made errors of my own. It usually takes me a couple of passes to get it perfect. But I don't care when I'm messing with someone who freaks out about it, because THEY CAN'T TELL.

It's "BYE all of you!"

Dude. stop being a giant, bleeding pussy. Wipe off your vag and get back in the ring. Jesus fucking almighty H christ. You think only CONS do the shit you are tearing up about? I'm the most rabid motherfucker on this forum and I am liberal as fuck. This tantrum throwing shit does nothing but validate their opinions of you if you really are going to stomp off like a kid being told "no" in a toystore. People are passionate about their opinions just like you say you are. If you are not willing to take as much as you give then I have no respect for you and will have forgotten that you even posted here by the end of the week.

Jesus christ, man. If DavidS is still around after getting called a big fat stupid jew almost daily then SURELY you can handle snide fucking comments from snarky posters whose mirth and tongue in cheak responses are notoriously muted on this type of forum.

or, did you expect everyone to fall to their knees in agreement with you once you graced our fucking forum with your lordly insight? Tough break, buddy.

It's "BYE all of you!"

Dude. stop being a giant, bleeding pussy. Wipe off your vag and get back in the ring. Jesus fucking almighty H christ. You think only CONS do the shit you are tearing up about? I'm the most rabid motherfucker on this forum and I am liberal as fuck. This tantrum throwing shit does nothing but validate their opinions of you if you really are going to stomp off like a kid being told "no" in a toystore. People are passionate about their opinions just like you say you are. If you are not willing to take as much as you give then I have no respect for you and will have forgotten that you even posted here by the end of the week.

Jesus christ, man. If DavidS is still around after getting called a big fat stupid jew almost daily then SURELY you can handle snide fucking comments from snarky posters whose mirth and tongue in cheak responses are notoriously muted on this type of forum.

or, did you expect everyone to fall to their knees in agreement with you once you graced our fucking forum with your lordly insight? Tough break, buddy.

You can take Shogun with you! :tongue:

Forum List

Back