Bye all of you!

Not to rain on LLD's pity party, but that purple/blue is MUCH better than hot pink. :eusa_whistle:
Unlike Batman and other fictional superheroes, I have a wide selection of colors for my outfit! I did the green last couple of days, for St. Pattie's day. I do the white, for weddings. This one's "Midnight Blue.":muahaha:

I'll go one on one with anyone. Fact is, this dude is a parrot. He doesn't have an argument. He just regurgitates leftist rhetoric. And he has the nerve the say h ecan't ge an argument.:eusa_hand:

Fact is, leftwingers can't make an argument.
I assume you're talking about the OP, LLD, and not myself or Dis.

It's "BYE all of you!"

Get some basic education then come on back.

Not to rain on LLD's pity party, but that purple/blue is MUCH better than hot pink. :eusa_whistle:
Unlike Batman and other fictional superheroes, I have a wide selection of colors for my outfit! I did the green last couple of days, for St. Pattie's day. I do the white, for weddings. This one's "Midnight Blue.":muahaha:

Anything's better than hot pink.

Anything's better than hot pink.
Hot pink is cool. The women love it! Of course, it was red but, who's counting!:lol:

I'll go one on one with anyone. Fact is, this dude is a parrot. He doesn't have an argument. He just regurgitates leftist rhetoric. And he has the nerve the say h ecan't ge an argument.:eusa_hand:

Not talking about you. Dis and I have been round and round more than once.:lol:

Eh? Where do I fit in this? My whole contribution to this thread is hot pink on a guy blows chunks.

Same here. She was upset over my flame thread on Bozo. But it got all better, when the idiot came in that thread and attacked his allies!

It was a joy to watch!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Same here. She was upset over my flame thread on Bozo. But it got all better, when the idiot came in that thread and attacked his allies!

I wasn't upset in the least - merely thought you were being a child, and were no better than Bobo in that particular instance. That thought hasn't changed any.

I wasn't upset in the least - merely thought you were being a child, and were no better than Bobo in that particular instance. That thought hasn't changed any.
That's OK, he came in as scheduled, and blew himself up. Just as planned.

That the irony is lost on you is perfectly OK with me.

You call it irony, I call it lacking in imagination and pizazz.

Yeah, heard all that. Yer just jealous you didn't think of that now legendary flame job I painted on that fucking Yugo.:eusa_angel:

Yeah, heard all that. Yer just jealous you didn't think of that now legendary flame job I painted on that fucking Yugo.:eusa_angel:

Nah. Stick around.. You'll find out there's not very much at all I'm jealous of. In fact, everything I've ever been truly jealous of can be counted on less than 5 fingers. :)

Nah. Stick around.. You'll find out there's not very much at all I'm jealous of. In fact, everything I've ever been truly jealous of can be counted on less than 5 fingers. :)
Yeah I know. You told me that too. But you did do well, when the little yapping kickme mangy mongrel mutt Bozo started snapping at your pantleg for no reason.

Eh? Where do I fit in this? My whole contribution to this thread is hot pink on a guy blows chunks.

So? Chicks in hot pink are HOT. Who fucking cares about guys wearing the shit?

448201516_5c145181bb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

And it wasn't pink to start with. But, that's a sort of little running tongue in cheek "feud" between us.

I believe in allowing folks their illusions, so long as they're harmless ones.

And it wasn't pink to start with. But, that's a sort of little running tongue in cheek "feud" between us.

Dis only likes assholes. Assholes don't wear pink. Get your shit together , dude.:lol:

Dis only likes assholes. Assholes don't wear pink. Get your shit together , dude.:lol:
It wasn't pink but I allow her to believe it was.

It wasn't pink but I allow her to believe it was.

Might want to upgrade to the color monitor, rather than monochrome, then, because the rest of the "reds" here are RED.

That was hot freaking pink.

Forum List

Back