Bye all of you!

Oct 18, 2008
Bowling Green Ohio
I am beginning to realize it is extremely pointless to even post on this here sad excuse for a message board where differing opinions are supposed to be allowed to speak:)cuckoo:) it is more a very one sided board for the cons out there where its Im right your wrong and thats the end of the story and anyone that thinks differently is a moron, loser , joke etc! You right wing wack nuts can have the board while myself and other educated openminded people will discuss and talk about the issues elsewhere...I hear Gunny, dd, sinatra, willow and others screaming for joy now knowing that I wont be on and they can now freely talk their closeminded talk without me anymore!:funnyface:

In other words you cant hold your own and so you are leaving. I understand.

But then there are some of us who dont really care about trying to persuade people. We simply post to share our points of view, discuss and debate, and razz each other. Its a place to blow off steam. if you ever come back, just dont take yourself so seriously and have fun. that's the point of it all.

I am beginning to realize it is extremely pointless to even post on this here sad excuse for a message board where differing opinions are supposed to be allowed to speak:)cuckoo:) it is more a very one sided board for the cons out there where its Im right your wrong and thats the end of the story and anyone that thinks differently is a moron, loser , joke etc! You right wing wack nuts can have the board while myself and other educated openminded people will discuss and talk about the issues elsewhere...I hear Gunny, dd, sinatra, willow and others screaming for joy now knowing that I wont be on and they can now freely talk their closeminded talk without me anymore!:funnyface:

can't win any arguments huh......

The point to many of us is to make this country better.

Far to many only what their party to succede

Actually, I hope you will reconsider. I really like the give and take.

talking on a messageboard doesn't make your country better. if you want to make your country better volunteer your time.

this is for amusement purposes only. didn't you see the sign on the front door?

Talking about the issues of the country does make it better, the internet is what saved this country this time arround.

The point to many of us is to make this country better.

Far to many only what their party to succede

I make the country better through my life, not from posting on a message board. Message boarding is strictly for discussion/debate and blowing off steam.

Although, thinking about it more now this second, I think I do make the country better by distracting people like yourself from doing any serious harm to the country. I guess I have the best of both worlds.

Talking about the issues of the country does make it better, the internet is what saved this country this time arround.

I must have missed the part when this nation was saved from anything, let alone by talking on the internet.

However, if the internet has saved this nation: Long Live Al Gore!

I talk about the issues and am passionate about it because I truly care for my country, I am not one of those stereotyped libs that hates the country that so many cons like to talk about....if I hated this country I sure as hell wouldnt be so passionate about it. I am college educated and hosted a political talk show on college radio for 2 years, yes it was very left leaning but it was one of the more popular shows at the station and people were calling in asking about it months after I stopped doing it. I try and be open to all sides and all points of view but when I see so many petty comments like from Gunny saying I am a joke in of myself and i see other responses from the right like shut open you fucking moron you dont know shit it really turns me off to being on here, it actually makes me feel like I am back in grade school. I mean sure i can take joking around when its light hearted but to see so many comments that seem mean spirited coming from both sides it makes me feel sad for a lack of a better word. Most of us here are all adults so can we please openly discuss differing views without the Im right, your wrong and a moron mentality?

Last edited:

Hey! Chalk Willow up as 'Indifferent" :lol:

OK then, in the infamous words of Curly Bill in the movie Tombstone.... "well... byyye."

Coward.

I must have missed the part when this nation was saved from anything, let alone by talking on the internet.

However, if the internet has saved this nation: Long Live Al Gore!

You gotta consider the source.. TM thinks the country is saved? :eusa_eh:

talking on a messageboard doesn't make your country better. if you want to make your country better volunteer your time.

this is for amusement purposes only. didn't you see the sign on the front door?

this may be, no, check that, this is the single most stupid post in the history of the intertubes.

we should have it bronzed for posterity.

I do not write for those who agree with me, nor do I write for those who will always disagree with me, I write for those who are still able to read and consider.

Last edited:
its spreading the truth LLD, there are those who just read and dont post, post for them not the tainwallows who refuse to hear the facts.

Forum List

Back