Bye all of you!

Listen, shlomo,
Your shlomo comments only show your ignorance and I perfer Morty!

if you can't figure this rather simple word game out then I just don't know what to tell you. Let's put it THIS way, your proxy puppet has the authority to ban users around here.
I have advised all the mods here that you chase of a lot of good posters and anything that you bring to USMB (which I would say is next to nothing) is not worth keeping you around. Yet here you still remain!

Maybe you should put a little MORE effort into reading a few tasty articles about IDF cast lead stories today... civilian toddlers won't kill themselves, you know.

:eusa_whistle:
Ditto you worthless troll

1. meh, I like Schlomo better.

2. Of course you do.. I get proxy fallout all the time. But, hey.. when facing criticism the zionist way is to construct an apartheid wall, right?

3. I posted the thread today, dude. By all means... ENTER.

Well, how about starting with the ones responding to your claim that the nation has been saved by the internet. Those had nothing to do with grammar or even careless writing.

what thread is it in?

hint: you're in it, asshat.

lol-045.gif

I am beginning to realize it is extremely pointless to even post on this here sad excuse for a message board where differing opinions are supposed to be allowed to speak:)cuckoo:) it is more a very one sided board for the cons out there where its Im right your wrong and thats the end of the story and anyone that thinks differently is a moron, loser , joke etc! You right wing wack nuts can have the board while myself and other educated openminded people will discuss and talk about the issues elsewhere...I hear Gunny, dd, sinatra, willow and others screaming for joy now knowing that I wont be on and they can now freely talk their closeminded talk without me anymore!:funnyface:

I feel your pain but you really should reconsider. I too become disillusioned with the banter on this board but I have found that a break for a week, a month, or more can recharge the old batteries and you may come back envigorated. Give it a try.

It seems I was more interesting in posting here when the dunce was in office. It was more of a challenge. Well, whatever you do, Go in Peace and God Bless!

The Jimster

I am beginning to realize it is extremely pointless to even post on this here sad excuse for a message board where differing opinions are supposed to be allowed to speak:)cuckoo:) it is more a very one sided board for the cons out there where its Im right your wrong and thats the end of the story and anyone that thinks differently is a moron, loser , joke etc! You right wing wack nuts can have the board while myself and other educated openminded people will discuss and talk about the issues elsewhere...I hear Gunny, dd, sinatra, willow and others screaming for joy now knowing that I wont be on and they can now freely talk their closeminded talk without me anymore!:funnyface:

I feel your pain but you really should reconsider. I too become disillusioned with the banter on this board but I have found that a break for a week, a month, or more can recharge the old batteries and you may come back envigorated. Give it a try.

It seems I was more interesting in posting here when the dunce was in office. It was more of a challenge. Well, whatever you do, Go in Peace and God Bless!

The Jimster

Wha..... the DUNCE is in office..... :eusa_eh:

Do you still have to be gay to be a Democrat?

It's "BYE all of you!"

Get some basic education then come on back.

see its shit like that I am talking about, making snide comments about simple spelling errors....I am sure your not perfect so please grow the fuck up then get back with me ok jackass!

You're basically right, they are jerks most of the time.

Stick around and give them hell. No need to run off, this is a good board.

"they are"? Speak for your jerky self dipshit.:cuckoo:

Dude, stop whining and bring your game. I haven't seen a damned thing from you but parroting rhetoric. You want to get served, say the fucking word.

It's "BYE all of you!"

Not to rain on LLD's pity party, but that purple/blue is MUCH better than hot pink. :eusa_whistle:
Unlike Batman and other fictional superheroes, I have a wide selection of colors for my outfit! I did the green last couple of days, for St. Pattie's day. I do the white, for weddings. This one's "Midnight Blue.":muahaha:

It's "BYE all of you!"

Not to rain on LLD's pity party, but that purple/blue is MUCH better than hot pink. :eusa_whistle:
Unlike Batman and other fictional superheroes, I have a wide selection of colors for my outfit! I did the green last couple of days, for St. Pattie's day. I do the white, for weddings. This one's "Midnight Blue.":muahaha:

I'll go one on one with anyone. Fact is, this dude is a parrot. He doesn't have an argument. He just regurgitates leftist rhetoric. And he has the nerve the say h ecan't ge an argument.:eusa_hand:

Fact is, leftwingers can't make an argument.

Forum List

Back