Bush Loyalty Test

no1tovote4

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2004
Colorado
Your score is 8 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a dedicated supporter and great admirer of President Bush. You believe it is a matter of vital national interest that Bush be re-elected in order to save America from both the terrorists and the Democrats. Not only do you plan to vote for Bush, but you believe it is every American's patriotic duty to do so as well.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blgeorgewbushquiz.htm

I also took the Kerry quiz.

Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate John Kerry with every fiber of your being. He is the embodiment of everything you despise in a politician: a weak, liberal, flip-flopping, elitist, condescending appeaser who threatens all that is good and decent in America. Worst of all, you think he looks French.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/bljohnkerryquiz.htm

Your score is 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a True Believer in President Bush. Your loyalty and devotion to him is matched only by your desire to see his liberal detractors locked away and declared enemy combatants. If all Americans thought as you did, and were it constitutionally viable, George W. Bush would be president for life.

That quiz is so crooked! LOL! Those answers, good gracious. I answered as honestly as possible with the choices I was given! :D

UsaPride said:
Your score is 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a True Believer in President Bush. Your loyalty and devotion to him is matched only by your desire to see his liberal detractors locked away and declared enemy combatants. If all Americans thought as you did, and were it constitutionally viable, George W. Bush would be president for life.

That quiz is so crooked! LOL! Those answers, good gracious. I answered as honestly as possible with the choices I was given! :D

Yeah it scores a little high. Both of them do. I would say a negative score for Kerry and probably a 6.5-7 for Bush.

UsaPride said:
Well, other than "President for Life", it pretty much says how I feel, LOL!!! :D

Bush:

Your score is 9 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a True Believer in President Bush. Your loyalty and devotion to him is matched only by your desire to see his liberal detractors locked away and declared enemy combatants. If all Americans thought as you did, and were it constitutionally viable, George W. Bush would be president for life.

Kerry:

Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate John Kerry with every fiber of your being. He is the embodiment of everything you despise in a politician: a weak, liberal, flip-flopping, elitist, condescending appeaser who threatens all that is good and decent in America. Worst of all, you think he looks French.

:D

Your score is 7 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are an enthusiastic supporter of President Bush, but you haven't drunk the Kool-Aid yet. You disagree with some of the decisions he has made, but on balance, you think he has been a strong president, and he has your vote.

Surprise! I scored "0 of 10", BUt ya see, I don't hate Dubbyuh...He's completely unworthy of the emotion. I regard him more like the roadkill I see on occaision. You don't really want to look, but you do anyways.

Your score is 9 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a True Believer in President Bush. Your loyalty and devotion to him is matched only by your desire to see his liberal detractors locked away and declared enemy combatants. If all Americans thought as you did, and were it constitutionally viable, George W. Bush would be president for life.

and i had to take this one too

I don't need a test to know that I am loyal to Bush (but as with any leader - to a point) and CAN'T STAND Kerry.

freeandfun1 said:
I don't need a test to know that I am loyal to Bush (but as with any leader - to a point) and CAN'T STAND Kerry.

Your score is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been a miserable failure as president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.

Not exactly how I would have put it.

and

UsaPride said:
Well, other than "President for Life", it pretty much says how I feel, LOL!!! :D

Yeah, I don't understand why we can't make him president for life?! I would if I could, if only for the sake of seeing Michael Moore piss his underwear. :cof:

TheEnemyWithin said:
Yeah, I don't understand why we can't make him president for life?! I would if I could, if only for the sake of seeing Michael Moore piss his underwear. :cof:

Mickey does that pretty routinely anyway, doesn't he?
:)

Your score is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been a miserable failure as president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.

No surprise there.

Forum List

Back