Bush Loyalty Test

Discussion in 'Politics' started by no1tovote4, Jan 8, 2005.

1. no1tovote4

no1tovote4 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +616
    Your score is 8 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a dedicated supporter and great admirer of President Bush. You believe it is a matter of vital national interest that Bush be re-elected in order to save America from both the terrorists and the Democrats. Not only do you plan to vote for Bush, but you believe it is every American's patriotic duty to do so as well.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blgeorgewbushquiz.htm

2. no1tovote4

no1tovote4 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +616
    I also took the Kerry quiz.

Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate John Kerry with every fiber of your being. He is the embodiment of everything you despise in a politician: a weak, liberal, flip-flopping, elitist, condescending appeaser who threatens all that is good and decent in America. Worst of all, you think he looks French.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/bljohnkerryquiz.htm

3. UsaPride

UsaPride Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +198
    Your score is 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a True Believer in President Bush. Your loyalty and devotion to him is matched only by your desire to see his liberal detractors locked away and declared enemy combatants. If all Americans thought as you did, and were it constitutionally viable, George W. Bush would be president for life.

That quiz is so crooked! LOL! Those answers, good gracious. I answered as honestly as possible with the choices I was given! :D

4. no1tovote4

no1tovote4 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +616

Yeah it scores a little high. Both of them do. I would say a negative score for Kerry and probably a 6.5-7 for Bush.

5. UsaPride

UsaPride Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +198
    Well, other than "President for Life", it pretty much says how I feel, LOL!!! :D

6. theim

theim Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +234
    Bush:

Your score is 9 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a True Believer in President Bush. Your loyalty and devotion to him is matched only by your desire to see his liberal detractors locked away and declared enemy combatants. If all Americans thought as you did, and were it constitutionally viable, George W. Bush would be president for life.

Kerry:

Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate John Kerry with every fiber of your being. He is the embodiment of everything you despise in a politician: a weak, liberal, flip-flopping, elitist, condescending appeaser who threatens all that is good and decent in America. Worst of all, you think he looks French.

:D

7. Shattered

Shattered Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Your score is 7 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are an enthusiastic supporter of President Bush, but you haven't drunk the Kool-Aid yet. You disagree with some of the decisions he has made, but on balance, you think he has been a strong president, and he has your vote.

8. Bullypulpit

Bullypulpit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +379
    Surprise! I scored "0 of 10", BUt ya see, I don't hate Dubbyuh...He's completely unworthy of the emotion. I regard him more like the roadkill I see on occaision. You don't really want to look, but you do anyways.

9. Johnney

Johnney Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +141
    Your score is 9 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a True Believer in President Bush. Your loyalty and devotion to him is matched only by your desire to see his liberal detractors locked away and declared enemy combatants. If all Americans thought as you did, and were it constitutionally viable, George W. Bush would be president for life.

and i had to take this one too

10. Zhukov

Zhukov VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +301
    Bush 8/10
    Kerry 2/10