Bush Looks Pretty Damn Great...

Like Europe or China or anyone else have recovered from the Bush meltdown. Great job, Pubbies!

Del, you pompous windbag- you're the obvious idiot. Change the channel. Even James Woods was telling the WH Arabs were up to something LOL.

Compared to 6 years of a Democrat/Obama influenced economy...:wtf:

...Well, just sayin

miss_me_yet1.jpg

Yes, I do miss you, President Bush. You weren't perfect, but you love your country and it shows and I "thank you" for your efforts of 8 years. I liked your honesty. You did put into place thousands of regulations we didn't need, but you tried your best as you saw it and who could have said what they would have done after a major terrorist attack that killed 3000 Americans?

!

He was a terrible president! I can’t see how you can get around that. Obama is a terrible president too. A lot of what makes Obama bad is because he has done a lot of the same shit Bush did. Then he had to add on top of it and completely divide the political spectrum.

I did like the honesty. Too bad it was coupled with ineptitude.

Will you idiots on the right make up your minds. You love Bush, you hate him, you can't seem to decide. Pick one and stick with it.

There was good and not so good with Bush, why is that so difficult to understand?

Compared to 6 years of a Democrat/Obama influenced economy...:wtf:

...Well, just sayin

miss_me_yet1.jpg

Yes, I do miss you, President Bush. You weren't perfect, but you love your country and it shows and I "thank you" for your efforts of 8 years. I liked your honesty. You did put into place thousands of regulations we didn't need, but you tried your best as you saw it and who could have said what they would have done after a major terrorist attack that killed 3000 Americans?
Ever Heard of Pat Tillman? That permanently changed the way I thought of him. That and politicizing the threat level during the 04 election. Your selective memory is disgusting.

BigDerpNC1775 knows a thing or two about warping his own reality, though it's not close to as cool as it sounds.

It is sad really. I hated Clinton, thought he was a terrible president. Then we had Bush and I thought wow, we are going in the wrong direction. Then we had Obama and I was wrong, things CAN get worse than Bush. A lot of people will disagree with me, sure, but dammit - at least I am not divided because the damn letter next to the name. I realize that all the things I did not like about Clinton are rather small fries when compared to Bush.

Then again, Bush was a complete 180 from what he actually ran on. I liked his message and I think he would have actually been a resounding success if 9/11 had not happened. After that incident - Bush just fucking lost it.

only to the same idiot 28% of the population who thought he wasn't a moron by the end of his second term...

just sayin

Now the reverse percentage holds true....interesting a what...:D

another lie from the lumpster...

on what planet do you think this president has a 28% approval rating?

gallop has him at about 48% approval.

i don't mind your political positions... i mind your lies.

I believe Bush's approval was 35% when he left office, not great by any stretch of the imagination but I wouldn't call you a liar.. would you?

..but then.. you're so emotional...:lol:

According to Rasmussen...25% strongly approve of Obama presently...

Last edited:
Now the reverse percentage holds true....interesting a what...:D

another lie from the lumpster...

on what planet do you think this president has a 28% approval rating?

gallop has him at about 48% approval.

i don't mind your political positions... i mind your lies.

I believe Bush's approval was 35% when he left office, not great by any stretch of the imagination but I wouldn't call you a liar.. would you?

..but then.. you're so emotional...:lol:

According to Rasmussen...25% strongly approve of Obama presently...

So - is 35% ‘strongly’ approve or is that an overall approval….’

About as much as I will obama.

You’re kidding right? You honestly think that Clinton was as bad as Obama but Bush was better than both? Partisan hackery is strong with this one….

Must be Clinton's extraordinary amount of lies, long list of sexual harassments, cigar tricks and probable rapes...not an honorable person at all and a pathetic example for our children.

You’re kidding right? You honestly think that Clinton was as bad as Obama but Bush was better than both? Partisan hackery is strong with this one….

Must be Clinton's extraordinary amount of lies, long list of sexual harassments, cigar tricks and probable rapes...not an honorable person at all and a pathetic example for our children.

"Probable rapes"? :lol:

Those 90's Republicans sure could dish out an expensive witch-hunt though.

Nope but for signing the document he is signing in this pic

ss-080901-turningpoints-clinton-07.jpg

Nope but for signing the document he is signing in this pic

ss-080901-turningpoints-clinton-07.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxBJaAioXE0]NRA: "Assault Weapons", the Clinton Gun Ban Story - YouTube[/ame]

"Probable rapes"? :lol:

Those 90's Republicans sure could dish out an expensive witch-hunt though.

You only have a problem with the rapes..:lol:

I believe Clinton is a rapist ....but alas, not proven in a court of law...:talk2hand:

Forum List

Back