Bush Looks Pretty Damn Great...

BigDerpNC1775 knows a thing or two about warping his own reality, though it's not close to as cool as it sounds.

Dumb ass your reality is your head stuck up obama's ass

False, major shockers.

We've been through this before bro, it's why you previously had me on ignore.

You claim to be something you're not, and it shows in your voting. Being a fraud sure looks embarrassing. :thup:

miss_me_yet1.jpg

Yes, I do miss you, President Bush. You weren't perfect, but you love your country and it shows and I "thank you" for your efforts of 8 years. I liked your honesty. You did put into place thousands of regulations we didn't need, but you tried your best as you saw it and who could have said what they would have done after a major terrorist attack that killed 3000 Americans?
Ever Heard of Pat Tillman? That permanently changed the way I thought of him. That and politicizing the threat level during the 04 election. Your selective memory is disgusting.

It's almost like Democrats didn't vote for the Iraqi war...:eusa_whistle:

Yes, I do miss you, President Bush. You weren't perfect, but you love your country and it shows and I "thank you" for your efforts of 8 years. I liked your honesty. You did put into place thousands of regulations we didn't need, but you tried your best as you saw it and who could have said what they would have done after a major terrorist attack that killed 3000 Americans?
Ever Heard of Pat Tillman? That permanently changed the way I thought of him. That and politicizing the threat level during the 04 election. Your selective memory is disgusting.

It was a mixed bag of support from the Democrats, with less than 50% approving the resolution. It can't be compared to the well over 95% of Republican Congressional members that supported it.

You know the opposition to Iraq was almost entirely from the left, but don't let that get in the way of a good story.

It was a mixed bag of support from the Democrats, with less than 50% approving the resolution. It can't be compared to the well over 95% of Republican Congressional members that supported it.

You know the opposition to Iraq was almost entirely from the left, but don't let that get in the way of a good story.

Yup... the complete rejection by the Democrats in Congress of the military men/women fighting in the fields of battle and the perceived political advantage took some time to rear it's ugly head. Honestly, I can't see how Democrats in general take such pride in this.

Last edited:
Compared to 6 years of a Democrat/Obama influenced economy...:wtf:

...Well, just sayin
Either you and all your tea-bag-wearing Tory counterparts are clearly aware that George W. Bush is best described as the worst president in modern history and a criminal elitist who did more damage to the United States than did Usama bin Laden and his elves -- or you're simply delusional

I voted for Obama and I'm willing to admit he's been a gross disappointment but compared to Bush he's a major improvement. To say that Obama is a much better president than Bush isn't saying much, but if you truly believe otherwise you've been mentally compromised by obsessive political frustration.

But if you wish to argue the point please be specific in your comparisons.

A much lower percentage of Dems in congress voted for the war than did Republicans. It was nearly unanimous for republicans.

...Well, just sayin
Either you and all your tea-bag-wearing Tory counterparts are clearly aware that George W. Bush is best described as the worst president in modern history and a criminal elitist who did more damage to the United States than did Usama bin Laden and his elves -- or you're simply delusional

I voted for Obama and I'm willing to admit he's been a gross disappointment but compared to Bush he's a major improvement. To say that Obama is a much better president than Bush isn't saying much, but if you truly believe otherwise you've been mentally compromised by obsessive political frustration.

:lol:..and why would I take you seriously after that ridiculous diatribe.:eusa_hand:

It took a while for the Bushies to come back out of the closet.
But their memory seem to be about 3 years...

A much lower percentage of Dems in congress voted for the war than did Republicans. It was nearly unanimous for republicans.

whoop de dooo...:lol:

whoop de dooo...:lol:

And you think you're in a position to judge the merits of others debating skills. That must be one warm bubble. :thup:

whoop de dooo is a time honored right wing debating tool.
They are often quite limited in their imigination, absolutism does that to ya.

...Well, just sayin

:lol:..and why would I take you seriously after that ridiculous diatribe.:eusa_hand:
Because others are watching and if you have nothing substantive to tell us then everyone will think you have nothing to offer but cop-outs and smileys. So I'll ask again; if you believe it's Obama who wrecked the Economy and put the Nation in a hole, tell us what convinced you of that. If you know something I don't know I always appreciate being educated.

Almost 4 years and their still blaming him...

Gads.. how pathetic is That...:lmao:

Of course Bush is responsible for the bad economy. His tax cuts sent all the jobs overseas. Then he wiped out the budget surplus and raised military spending substantially. That is like quitting your low-income job and then buying a mansion.

You all are just in denial.

Forum List

Back