Bush Looks Pretty Damn Great...

Why in God's name is this frickin' ad popping up on this site?

Uuuummm… they paid for the ad space???

You did see Bachman in the campaign right? Do you expect something from her that is more intelligent?

Must be Clinton's extraordinary amount of lies, long list of sexual harassments, cigar tricks and probable rapes...not an honorable person at all and a pathetic example for our children.

"Probable rapes"? :lol:

Those 90's Republicans sure could dish out an expensive witch-hunt though.

You only have a problem with the rapes..:lol:

I believe Clinton is a rapist ....but alas, not proven in a court of law...:talk2hand:

I just went with the biggest pile of bs from the post. :thup:

Compared to 6 years of a Democrat/Obama influenced economy...:wtf:

...Well, just sayin

miss_me_yet1.jpg

Yes, I do miss you, President Bush. You weren't perfect, but you love your country and it shows and I "thank you" for your efforts of 8 years. I liked your honesty. You did put into place thousands of regulations we didn't need, but you tried your best as you saw it and who could have said what they would have done after a major terrorist attack that killed 3000 Americans?

Killed the man that masterminded the attack, first and foremost.

Look for Iran and terrorism to replace the economy and jobs on the headlines. The Tea Party will be transformed from people who worried about the economy to people who buy flags and get hysterical about Iran.

This is what the GOP does

Excellent point and shows why the lame ass teepots got a foot hold. I mean, it sure as hell wasn't the funny hats and the misspelled signs!!

GWbush. They're so ashamed of him that they really thought poor senile ole Eastwood talking to a chair would be better theater.

In a way, they were right.

Its not like anyone listened to Mr DoNut, RobMe or Robin.

Jeez. What a waste of $$TRILLIONS that was.

Meanwhile, the DNC is flying high.

Don't bother to watch fux. I checked several times and they can't get it up. They're all sitting around trying to stay awake. CNN ain't much better.

Ole Chris Matthews has a stand up crowd, all yelling and cheering and ready to vote for the man who has fought for the middle class, for children of the poor, for women, Hispanics, blacks, hungry children and old women on food stamps.

For better or worse, we will always need that in our president.

Oh, btw, no, I do not miss that lying son of a bitch, George W. Bush. Don't miss his daddy and don't miss their despicable mentor Ronald Reagan.

poor senile ole Eastwood talking to a chair would be better theater.

your as old as he is.....and i bet that Senile old fuck can kick your ass Dudley....

I'm still pizzed they were so dumb as to allow 9/11. Too busy with Terry Schiavo or gay marriage or some BS.

Oh, and putting in their bs regulators who ruined the world 2003-6...

they allowed it?.....like Al Gore being president would have prevented it?.....geezus Frankie ....take your own advice .....AND CHANGE THE CHANNEL......

Interesting.

You say "we" are blaming him. But it was YOU who didn't invite the incompetent fucker to your party shindig.

You must think he did a great job!
Sheeze, LL. Several months ago Bush announced he wasn't coming to the convention. What is it about he wasn't coming do you not understand?

BigDerpNC1775 knows a thing or two about warping his own reality, though it's not close to as cool as it sounds.

It is sad really. I hated Clinton, thought he was a terrible president. Then we had Bush and I thought wow, we are going in the wrong direction. Then we had Obama and I was wrong, things CAN get worse than Bush. A lot of people will disagree with me, sure, but dammit - at least I am not divided because the damn letter next to the name. I realize that all the things I did not like about Clinton are rather small fries when compared to Bush.

Then again, Bush was a complete 180 from what he actually ran on. I liked his message and I think he would have actually been a resounding success if 9/11 had not happened. After that incident - Bush just fucking lost it.
as far as i am concerned Clinton's little finger has more Presidential presence than Bush and Obama combined....after 9/11 Bush had 90% of this Country and a hell of a lot of the World standing behind him....a LEADER would have done something with that and what was now happening in the World......AND MADE A DIFFERENCE.....only not the difference that that clown made....

About as much as I will obama.

You’re kidding right? You honestly think that Clinton was as bad as Obama but Bush was better than both? Partisan hackery is strong with this one….

Must be Clinton's extraordinary amount of lies, long list of sexual harassments, cigar tricks and probable rapes...not an honorable person at all and a pathetic example for our children.

maybe so.....ill take him over these last 2 chumps.....

Compared to 6 years of a Democrat/Obama influenced economy...:wtf:

...Well, just sayin

Oh <taboo speech omitted>. After what Republicans have done to this country? They've gone over the edge.
After what Republicans have done to this country? They've gone over the edge.

Dern tootin'. And because of it people in comas your precinct chairmen know about will not be casting their votes, no more "Mickey Mouse" and "Donald Duck" votes will be accepted, and your small number of votes will no longer be cast as landslides due to a shutdown on the get-the-college-vote-out to do your 30 votes per person shit any more. In short, tough bananas, sweetie. :muahaha: And jail sentences for people who cheat at the polls.

Last edited:
You’re kidding right? You honestly think that Clinton was as bad as Obama but Bush was better than both? Partisan hackery is strong with this one….

maybe so.....ill take him over these last 2 chumps.....

And here is the problem. What is listed? Winkie problems. That’s right, whine about where his dick was. And another poster hated him based on ONE SINGLE bill that outlawed assault rifles. Of course, Bush signed the patriot act but that is somehow better… oh and created the TSA and DHS. Also, apparently, not as bad as a single anti-gun piece of legislation. Seriously? Embroiled in worldwide, never ending war. MASSIVE government increases. Patriot Act, NDAA, American citizen kill orders, TSA, DHS, the most divided this nation has ever been in politics, no budgets ect. ect. ect. The last 2 bunglers in chief have really screwed the pooch.

Forum List

Back