Bush Looks Pretty Damn Great...

Total incompetence, corruption, cronyism, and catastrophe, AND 9/11 and the stupidest wars ever...

Obama stopped another full blown great depression, O-Care will be the best thing ever for the country and the economy (teddycare proves it), and has had steady growth despite total mindless Pub obstruction except for 6 months. And an intelligent plan to bring back the nonrich and the country.

The Pubs and their propaganda machine are a disgrace, AND their stupid hater dupes.

Compared to 6 years of a Democrat/Obama influenced economy...:wtf:

...Well, just sayin

only to the same idiot 28% of the population who thought he wasn't a moron by the end of his second term...

just sayin

Now the reverse percentage holds true....interesting a what...:D

another lie from the lumpster...

on what planet do you think this president has a 28% approval rating?

gallop has him at about 48% approval.

i don't mind your political positions... i mind your lies.

Actually, there was a point in the Bush presidency when it was clear that there was a bubble in housing. Home prices had taken 30 years to double, but they mysteriously tripled in one 3 year period of securitization frenzy. It wasn't just a small bubble; it was large enough to cause serious damage to the economy. There were actually economists on the Left and Right who called for Bush to pressure Greenspan to remove the punch bowl and raise interest rates. Problem is, Bush didn't want to dampen the economy - so he supported Greenspan in keeping rates at 50 year lows. This made the bubble worse because it basically made housing the only game in town, that is, it was a gold rush and nobody with capital could afford to sit out. So when the bubble eventually popped, it took down the entire financial sector and lead to a the loss of trillions of dollars for middle class families. The meltdown not only destroyed the Obama presidency, but it will destroy the Romney presidency. No president can survive if the middle class cannot consume - and we've lost a generation of consumers.

But here is where Romney and the Right are smarter than the Left. They always make their presidencies about national security.

Look for Iran and terrorism to replace the economy and jobs on the headlines. The Tea Party will be transformed from people who worried about the economy to people who buy flags and get hysterical about Iran.

This is what the GOP does

Last edited:
compared to 6 years of a democrat/obama influenced economy...:wtf:

...well, just sayin

miss_me_yet1.jpg

yes!

No, Bush still looks pretty bad.

It's silly to compare economies under both, but if you wish, in the 96 months that Bush was President, employment declined in 40 months, a record worse than any other President since the Great Depression.

But still, it's silly.

It's great that despite all the war and deaths of that period, some Conservatives can still look back on it with fondness. :thup:

And if you were president, would you sit back when our towers were brought down and 3,000 innocents were killed in attack on our land and said, "Gee, I hate when that happens?"

Look for Iran and terrorism to replace the economy and jobs on the headlines. The Tea Party will be transformed from people who worried about the economy to people who buy flags and get hysterical about Iran.

This is what the GOP does

Excellent point and shows why the lame ass teepots got a foot hold. I mean, it sure as hell wasn't the funny hats and the misspelled signs!!

GWbush. They're so ashamed of him that they really thought poor senile ole Eastwood talking to a chair would be better theater.

In a way, they were right.

Its not like anyone listened to Mr DoNut, RobMe or Robin.

Jeez. What a waste of $$TRILLIONS that was.

Meanwhile, the DNC is flying high.

Don't bother to watch fux. I checked several times and they can't get it up. They're all sitting around trying to stay awake. CNN ain't much better.

Ole Chris Matthews has a stand up crowd, all yelling and cheering and ready to vote for the man who has fought for the middle class, for children of the poor, for women, Hispanics, blacks, hungry children and old women on food stamps.

For better or worse, we will always need that in our president.

Oh, btw, no, I do not miss that lying son of a bitch, George W. Bush. Don't miss his daddy and don't miss their despicable mentor Ronald Reagan.

Last edited:
It's great that despite all the war and deaths of that period, some Conservatives can still look back on it with fondness. :thup:

And if you were president, would you sit back when our towers were brought down and 3,000 innocents were killed in attack on our land and said, "Gee, I hate when that happens?"

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting I'm supposed to pretend that was justification to invade Iraq.

:doh:

no, i'd invade a country with no provable connection to 9/11

like switzerland or iraq

idiot

I'm still pizzed they were so dumb as to allow 9/11. Too busy with Terry Schiavo or gay marriage or some BS.

Oh, and putting in their bs regulators who ruined the world 2003-6...

Last edited:
Will you idiots on the right make up your minds. You love Bush, you hate him, you can't seem to decide. Pick one and stick with it.

Interesting.

You say "we" are blaming him. But it was YOU who didn't invite the incompetent fucker to your party shindig.

You must think he did a great job!

OMG you guys every chance you get and says BECAUSE of what we inherited . Because of Bush... Obama has YET to take any responsibility for himself YET Or anyone in his pose ..

Interesting.

You say "we" are blaming him. But it was YOU who didn't invite the incompetent fucker to your party shindig.

You must think he did a great job!

Do you even read the news?

Former President George W. Bush will not attend the Republican convention next month in Tampa, POLITICO has learned.

“President Bush was grateful for the invitation to the Republican National Convention,” Bush spokesman Freddy Ford wrote in an e-mail. “He supports Governor Romney and wants him to succeed. President Bush is confident that Mitt Romney will be a great President. But he’s still enjoying his time off the political stage and respectfully declined the invitation to go to Tampa.”

George W. Bush skipping Republican National Convention - POLITICO.com

Or did you even watch the RNC Convention?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adW78OiV6xk]George W. Bush Makes RNC Cameo - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back