Bud Light boycott, the most effective in US history

You can pretend like things are fine for Budweiser, but it isnt true. No one is thinking "hey, lets do what Bud Light did. All that free publicity is great for business!". :laugh:
Like I said, blind.

I pretend nothing. This is killing the brand and I have said as such. It is also not spreading to even one single additional example. Your fantasy is just that and it is living in that fantasy that will ensure you utterly lose the rest of the battles.

This seems to be a standard move for republicans these days. Make a single win and then moon over it while they lose everything else.

No boycott has had this much negative impact on a corporation in US history

Impressive.

Sales down 26% and falling.

The Left is the ones doing the most of this, but the right seems to be the best at it when they decide to do it.
Boycotts tend to be short lived, so to keep the impact going, the protestors need to prove that wrong and continue to avoid Bud Light

Boycotts tend to be short lived, so to keep the impact going, the protestors need to prove that wrong and continue to avoid Bud Light
I think that part is already done.

Anyone that moved over is gone. There is no reason to go back to Bud Light, it is not as though there really is a marked difference in the major beer brands. As most luxury products, much of their brand loyalty is secured through image and/or social factors.

345071500_457879729873241_4254599234036520408_n.jpg
I really can't give enough trophies for this one. This nailed them right to the cross of the absolute hypocrites they are, for all to see! All they can do from here on out shove their heads further up their asses to pretend it's not happening. Remember, THEY are the ones trying to impose their bullshit. WE are the ones trying to hold on to the truth. The best thing to do is put them on "ignore" once they've been nailed like this and they start stuttering. Then we can have rational conversations together about truth without hearing their divisive, evasive, scandalous, scapegoating drivel. We will never convince them of the truth, at least not most of them. But they will go CRAZY being muted. Absolutely CRAZY. Because their only purpose is not to hold onto truth but to spread LIES far and wide.

I think that part is already done.

Anyone that moved over is gone. There is no reason to go back to Bud Light, it is not as though there really is a marked difference in the major beer brands. As most luxury products, much of their brand loyalty is secured through image and/or social factors.
Tastes change, I went onto lagers, then some lighter lagers, then cider. But I'm starting to like beer, so I'm off tomorrow to a little local brewery 40 miles away to pick up 60 500ml bottles of 3 types of beer.

Since I broke a knee some years ago, the sulphites in wine and cider are causing knee pain, hence why the shift to beers and lagers. Belgium lagers are high abv content. We get quite a range of European lagers and beers on supermarket shelves in the UK.

Neither have they really. But you're depriving yourself of something you enjoy because someone else is apparently enjoying it too.

That makes you an idiot by any measurement.
Hey, if you enjoy associating with a crossdresser, go for it.

Conservatives used this same tactic during the Civil Rights era.
Boycott any business that dared to serve “negroes”

Unless you support our hate…..we will put you out of business
The good old says for you all, back when you could openly boycott a restaurant for daring to allow a black person in the front door.

How you all wish you could get back to those days.

Nice try. Everyone knows it was the dems and their kkk leaders that did this.

Not really, there are things with them I do not agree with, abortion and the border being the big two.

In the end it just does not matter.

Our country is going to hell in a handbasket and the citizens are too busy fighting over beer cans and mermaids to stop it from happening.

All I can do is ride it out till I leave and then apologize to my kids for the shit show they are being left with.

You created the shit show. Own it.

No boycott has had this much negative impact on a corporation in US history

Impressive.

Sales down 26% and falling.

The Left is the ones doing the most of this, but the right seems to be the best at it when they decide to do it.
This kind of reminds me of the Marketing Nightmare where Coke changed their name to New Coke back in 1985. Nobody liked it. Nobody wanted it. Why? Because they tried to make it taste like Pepsi. We never sold any cans of NEW Coke and they had to redesign the Coke to say Classic Original Coke. Now that tasted like COKE." If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it"...If you want a Coke you buy a Coke,. If you want a Pepsi, you buy a Pepsi. Soda drinkers are loyal to their own brand they prefer.

The trouble with Bud Light is they got influenced by influencers and came up with the video of the GUY in the bathtub with a beer pretending to be a GIRL. That did not fly too well.

Yes! You Ain’t Black *Joe received more black votes than the first black president in history! Twice!
That should tell republicans that the whole 'plantation' talking points don't work but will it?

Of course not, they will continue to alienate the black vote even though they align with conservatives on many social issues.

Forum List

Back