Bud Light Marketed It's Beer To The Underaged

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Hadn't thought of this before but since many of Dylan Mulvaney's followers are those under the age of 21, the legal age to drink just about everywhere in the US, Bud Light must have known they would be marketing alcohol to the underaged. By paying Dylan Mulvaney to market their beer to those Mulvaney influences, they were marketing alcohol to the underaged, plain and simple. How low can this company be?

Hadn't thought of this before but since many of Dylan Mulvaney's followers are those under the age of 21, the legal age to drink just about everywhere in the US, Bud Light must have known they would be marketing alcohol to the underaged. By paying Dylan Mulvaney to market their beer to those Mulvaney influences, they were marketing alcohol to the underaged, plain and simple. How low can this company be?

Allegations.

Oh, wait, there is also such a thing as non alcoholic beer. So, if true, maybe that is what it was. Would it get anyone drunk?

"spuds mckenzie" and your local linebacker probably groomed more children to follow their fathers into alcohol dependency than some social media influencer. why did you say nothing then?

no indy. "conservatives" do not attach bulldogs with teeth or ball players with muscles. like all bullies, conservatives attack only those they perceive as weak.

I think he transitioned to be a 16 year old girl. I could be wrong, I'm sure liberals will let me know.

"spuds mckenzie" and your local linebacker probably groomed more children to follow their fathers into alcohol dependency than some social media influencer. why did you say nothing then?

no indy. "conservatives" do not attach bulldogs with teeth or ball players with muscles. like all bullies, conservatives attack only those they perceive as weak.
So, you are admitting these people are weak?

Seriously? Now you're trying to say they were marketing non alcoholic Bud Light?
I said they could be non alcoholic beer.
That would be the ONLY kind of beer which would be acceptable to sell to those under 18. I would say 16 to 18, nor younger.

But, since it all continues to be ALLEGATIONS of the Company advertising to minors.....

Let the truth come out. Nothing to look at till then.

The only concern I would have is Cruz admits that this is all based on the opinion of one member who is a lawyer who is a member of the CCRB.

Lawyers and even the Supreme court judges disagree all the time with matters of law.

Targeting minor. Really a beer manufacturer is targeting minor to buy their product. Ted must think he found

something really big. I guess that why they have just been ignoring him. Still it seems that the other members

of the CCRB do not agree. To think Anheuser-Busch who has been in business for over 100 years would stoop so
low. Sell alcohol to minor.

I see you started another discussion that Bud light must die.

Are you a former employee and have a beef or just hate Bud Light ( well I can related to that)

Last edited:
I said they could be non alcoholic beer.
That would be the ONLY kind of beer which would be acceptable to sell to those under 18. I would say 16 to 18, nor younger.

But, since it all continues to be ALLEGATIONS of the Company advertising to minors.....

Let the truth come out. Nothing to look at till then.
It's not allegations. They paid an influencer, Dylan Mulvaney, who influences countless people under 21, to market their beer to those "he/she" influences and the beer being marketed was Bud Light, not a non-alcoholic beer.

th

i am certainly "admitting" that "these people," "conservatives " in general, and specifically the bullies leading the anti trans movement, see themselves as too weak to fight an actual man .
Changed your tune I see. First you called the pathetic losers weak and now you are walking it back.

The only concern I would have is Cruz admits that this is all based on the opinion of one member who is a lawyer who is a member of the CCRB.

Lawyers and even the Supreme court judges disagree all the time with matters of law.

Targeting minor. Really a beer manufacturer is targeting minor to buy their product. Ted must think he found

something really big. I guess that why they have just been ignoring him. Still it seems that the other members

of the CCRB do not agree. To think Anheuser-Busch who has been in business for over 100 years would stoop so
low. Sell alcohol to minor.

I see you started another discussion that Bud light must die.

Are you a former employee and have a beef or just hate Bud Light ( well I can related to that)
I'm actually not a beer drinker. I just think that giving credence to a sicko to influence our children to think that these sick behaviors is acceptable is unacceptable. Leave our kids alone.

It's not allegations. They paid an influencer, Dylan Mulvaney, who influences countless people under 21, to market their beer to those "he/she" influences and the beer being marketed was Bud Light, not a non-alcoholic beer.

th
Ha, ha, ha. Good attempt.

Keep attacking a Trans person and Bud if it makes you feel more Heterosexual.

Ha, ha, ha. Good attempt.

Keep attacking a Trans person and Bud if it makes you feel more Heterosexual.
Bud light must die. They have paid a high price. Trying to influence our children into a sicko lifestyle is unacceptable. Other companies need to take notice if they plan the same thing. If you want to sell a product or service then don't get political and don't try to influence our children. If you don't want to sell your product to everyone then, by all means, get political and suffer the consequences.

Bud light must die. They have paid a high price. Trying to influence our children into a sicko lifestyle is unacceptable. Other companies need to take notice if they plan the same thing. If you want to sell a product or service then don't get political and don't try to influence our children. If you don't want to sell your product to everyone then, by all means, get political and suffer the consequences.
It was not political, and it was just that person doing it on their account, it was not a Bud National advertisement.

Grow UP !

How many 'children' watch the NFL?

Just boycott BL and let's not start making wild hypotheses in the hopes of piling on.

Besides, it won't matter. EnBev/AB will continue to do the bidding of those who finance their business, regardless of any boycott.

I do not buy it, no pun intended.

Every influencer has young people they influence and most of them will have large underage audiences. That does not and should not translate into charges of selling to the underage.

More importantly, this drivel is unnecessary. Bud light has already been murdered for the proper reason, no need to bring in weaker claims. Let it rest on the main claim rather than diluting it - companies stay the fuck out of social commentary and just sell us shit.

the right is winning on social issues for the first time in a long time, don't distract.

Forum List

Back