Bud Light boycott, the most effective in US history

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
This is proof that we CAN make a difference with our pocketbooks. For a long time, it was believed that boycotts don't really work. This news is a refreshing reminder that we have the option to punish companies that throw their customers under the bus while they appeal to some fringe group of lunatics.

No boycott has had this much negative impact on a corporation in US history

Impressive.

Sales down 26% and falling.

The Left is the ones doing the most of this, but the right seems to be the best at it when they decide to do it.

It is fun watching you all be proud over being triggered by a beer can.

This is proof that we CAN make a difference with our pocketbooks. For a long time, it was believed that boycotts don't really work. This news is a refreshing reminder that we have the option to punish companies that throw their customers under the bus while they appeal to some fringe group of lunatics.
Ok, which woke corporation should we target next?

Mwhahahahaha!!!

Conservatives used this same tactic during the Civil Rights era.
Boycott any business that dared to serve “negroes”

Unless you support our hate…..we will put you out of business

Meanwhile, the country burns under the Leftists.

If nothing else, it's a nice diversion and pick me up.

The country burns under the duopoly. Why do you think they work so hard to keep people fighting over beer cans and syrup bottles.

And you are such a happy, willing participant.

1681176514999.jpeg

Ok, which woke corporation should we target next?

Mwhahahahaha!!!
Granted … some would be more difficult to affect than others, but I make conscious decisions all the time to support one company over another based on their messaging. Unfortunately … there are times when both choices aren't ideal, so I pick the “lesser of two evils.”

dembots said the same thing we Conservatives started boycotting restaurants back in the 50s

but we shall over come

The good old says for you all, back when you could openly boycott a restaurant for daring to allow a black person in the front door.

How you all wish you could get back to those days.

No boycott has had this much negative impact on a corporation in US history

Impressive.

Sales down 26% and falling.

The Left is the ones doing the most of this, but the right seems to be the best at it when they decide to do it.

so much fun watching the Homophobes and Transphobes with their panties all twisted up. :smoochEE:
Big deal, it will bounce back.

The country burns under the duopoly. Why do you think they work so hard to keep people fighting over beer cans and syrup bottles.

And you are such a happy, willing participant.
I never touched the stuff before all this, it's crap, so don't look at me.

But it is nice seeing corporate America squirm and suffer economically after politicizing their product.

After all, they don't care about people, just the money and a PC culture to pad them against the Left.

Maybe they should fear the right more.

Forum List

Back