Bud Light Marketed It's Beer To The Underaged

As if the republicans do not do the same thing, please get real.

For example AB cannot contribute directly so they have to use affiliates to give money to political parties. AB has been given to republicans and democrats thru affiliates to get past that one requirement . This one site shows the amounts and Republicans are doing well and it might be equal amounts to both parties depending on the year.

Who said they didn't

I said democrats have gotten very good at that and this is a fact. I also said republicans are finally realizing that fact. I made no claims that they do not try this as well. For the most part, they fail miserably.

Priest don’t have wives and kids. And the others are either closeted gays, or the B in LBGTQ. See, here’s a fact that is undeniable.

Heterosexual men like members of the opposite sex.

Glad I could straighten this out for y’all
So, ignore the facts, make more claims based on nothing.

See, there are some basic facts that have been studied on this before:

and the link between sexual attraction of a CHILD is not connected to the sexual attraction of same sex or opposite sex preferences.

To put it very simply for your tiny mind, the sex of a child is not relevant, attraction to children is its own deviant behavior and disconnected from orientation.

So, ignore the facts, make more claims based on nothing.

See, there are some basic facts that have been studied on this before:

and the link between sexual attraction of a CHILD is not connected to the sexual attraction of same sex or opposite sex preferences.

To put it very simply for your tiny mind, the sex of a child is not relevant, attraction to children is its own deviant behavior and disconnected from orientation.

The above message brought to you by the same psycho’s that think Women can have dicks!

Ha, ha, ha. Good attempt.

Keep attacking a Trans person and Bud if it makes you feel more Heterosexual.
There is more to this. There are people impoverished and according to commercials going to sleep at night hungry. We are wasting resources on this and actually enriching people who do the transition. There are too many people who drag their asses up to go to work and take care of their families. A long day it can be. Life is not a musical. There are too many problems that seem to not get fixed no matter how much we spend.

The above message brought to you by the same psycho’s that think Women can have dicks!
Nope, brought to you by research and some basic common sense.

Here is what idiocy you have to believe in. The idea that if you are attracted to a 5 year girl that is the same as being attracted to a 25 year old WOMAN. Or the opposite, if you are attracted to a 5 year boy that is the same as being attracted to a 25 year old MAN. They are not the same. Attraction to a PRE PUBECENT child is it's own deviancy, its own problem. The sex of the child is immaterial to those attracted to PRE-PUBECENT children as there are no outward sexual dimorphic differences. They are attracted to CHILDREN period.

But you cant bother with facts or cite anything other than your own idiocy. Sorry facts show you are incorrect but the real world does not care. Facts do not care about your feelings.

Nope, brought to you by research and some basic common sense.

Here is what idiocy you have to believe in. The idea that if you are attracted to a 5 year girl that is the same as being attracted to a 25 year old WOMAN. Or the opposite, if you are attracted to a 5 year boy that is the same as being attracted to a 25 year old MAN. They are not the same. Attraction to a PRE PUBECENT child is it's own deviancy, its own problem. The sex of the child is immaterial to those attracted to PRE-PUBECENT children as there are no outward sexual dimorphic differences. They are attracted to CHILDREN period.

But you cant bother with facts or cite anything other than your own idiocy. Sorry facts show you are incorrect but the real world does not care. Facts do not care about your feelings.

Sure, I believe rapist to be completely honest people!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Oh, by the way, maybe they were just born that way????? So obviously we shouldn’t question them, right. 🤷‍♂️

Hadn't thought of this before but since many of Dylan Mulvaney's followers are those under the age of 21, the legal age to drink just about everywhere in the US, Bud Light must have known they would be marketing alcohol to the underaged. By paying Dylan Mulvaney to market their beer to those Mulvaney influences, they were marketing alcohol to the underaged, plain and simple. How low can this company be?

Being underaged, it's not just for sex change operations!

Sure, I believe rapist to be completely honest people!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Oh, by the way, maybe they were just born that way????? So obviously we shouldn’t question them, right. 🤷‍♂️
Yup ignore the data. You don't like facts or data as is clearly demonstrated by your inability to post any at all.

And no, you jail people that do harm to others, period. And sexual assault on a child is one of the worst harms you can inflict. Was that so hard to figure out for you? More than likely.

Yup ignore the data. You don't like facts or data as is clearly demonstrated by your inability to post any at all.

And no, you jail people that do harm to others, period. And sexual assault on a child is one of the worst harms you can inflict. Was that so hard to figure out for you? More than likely.

I most definitely agree about the harm that deviants can and do cause. I’ve posted many a time that all child sexual predators should be hung in the public space as a warning to all that would do such arm! I’ve even stated that I would volunteer my services as hangman.

So spare me. K? Bro

And spare me the tears. Because of our coddling of trans, more than a few young children are being harmed with puberty blockers and life long surgeries. The doctors that do these things, should also pay a severe price.

I most definitely agree about the harm that deviants can and do cause. I’ve posted many a time that all child sexual predators should be hung in the public space as a warning to all that would do such arm! I’ve even stated that I would volunteer my services as hangman.

So spare me. K? Bro

And spare me the tears. Because of our coddling of trans, more than a few young children are being harmed with puberty blockers and life long surgeries. The doctors that do these things, should also pay a severe price.
Oh look. A deflection.

Likely because your other bullshit failed. Still no facts or data in sight though. Anyone shocked?

Oh look. A deflection.

Likely because your other bullshit failed. Still no facts or data in sight though. Anyone shocked?

Why do they allow children on this site? Oh look, a deflection from a deflection.

Sweet

Fact: the priest scandal as well as the scout leader scandal both, by a far margin involved men with boys.

What you have is THEORY, gleaned in interviews from some of the most vile and dishonest humans who ever walked this earth.

Last edited:
Allegations.

Oh, wait, there is also such a thing as non alcoholic beer. So, if true, maybe that is what it was. Would it get anyone drunk?

I know this is old, but it must be pointed out that ANYTHING purchased from the liquor isle at a store you MUST be 21 to purchase. Even NA beer. It is still considered beer. A 12 year old can't walk in and buy NA beer anywhere.

Forum List

Back