When you put stupid people who are woke in charge of advertising your brand, you can expect bad things to happen.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
Benoit Garbe, the U.S. chief marketing officer for Anheuser-Busch InBev, is calling it quits as the backlash over marketing stunts continues to affect sales.
Once American’s top-selling beer, Bud Light sales have plunged this year. In the most recent quarter, the brewer reported a 13.5% decline in revenue per 100 liters, which is the best measure of beer sales.
Back when Gillette put a female to sell men's products and then advertise the product as toxic masculinity, of course real men are going to take an issue with it. When you have a beer like Bud Light, that is drunk while at sports events, doesnt need a Tranny as the speaker, because the Tranny is not going to be watching sports but acting very girlie, girl. So now this woman, is going to step down, because like with all over Woke, agendas, America doesnt want it. Money Talks, people walk....

How do you know?
Correct . He doesn't .

Most advertising decisions work positively for companies but occasionally a company courts and finds disastrous routes
However , that sort of range of results applies almost everywhere for everything .

Correct . He doesn't .

Most advertising decisions work positively for companies but occasionally a company courts and finds disastrous routes
However , that sort of range of results applies almost everywhere for everything .
Oh i do know, i watch the profits of those woke companies and they head south as soon as the wokeness shows....Normal people are fed up with the leftists/Marxists agenda to corrupt normalcy for deviant behavior and then if we disagree, the government comes after US. Fuck every last one of them. They can rot in hell for what i care for Woke morons.

But exactly what are you referencing that I did not cover ?
You are highlighting the obvious
Winners -- Losers
Good decisions -- Bad decisions

Time , as ever , arbitrates and sorts out huge differing opinions and it would also amaze me if the so called Woke Left are ever known as anything more than a short term species aberration .
And with the benefit of a long pause , ludicrous and sadly comical .

There are some great Belgium beers, the Bush Blonde Triple is to die for. It also has a 10.5% ABV! :cool:
74991153-E728-482C-A6B7-60050DAEF465.jpeg

Forum List

Back