Bud Light boycott, the most effective in US history

I am not confused at all, you are since you are claiming I believe things I have never said on this forum

Do you really think Dylan Mulvaney is a dame? If you do or you are unsure, then, yes, you are confused.

Bud Light's mistake was in presenting this dude as a broad, instead of what he is, a man in drag.

Like I said, there is more to it than just the can, and somehow you took issue with that.
Seems you really are confused, perhaps you should ask questions, if you're not sure.

Yes, you keep saying that, but in the end it is the picture on the can that triggered all of you.

No boycott has had this much negative impact on a corporation in US history

Impressive.

Sales down 26% and falling.

The Left is the ones doing the most of this, but the right seems to be the best at it when they decide to do it.
It only makes sense that cancel culture is more effective with a cult like political party. Duh.

This battle is going to scare off all the other companies out there. Certainly all the major corporations. No one wants this kind of heat.
Sure it is. Disney is backreading already...

Wait, it isn't? I am sure Hollywood is canceling its next woke production, right? Wait, they aren't? Who else has pulled back as a result of this? No one.

And this is why you are losing. You are to blind to even see what is going on.

Sure it is. Disney is backreading already...

Wait, it isn't? I am sure Hollywood is canceling its next woke production, right? Wait, they aren't? Who else has pulled back as a result of this? No one.

And this is why you are losing. You are to blind to even see what is going on.
You can pretend like things are fine for Budweiser, but it isnt true. No one is thinking "hey, lets do what Bud Light did. All that free publicity is great for business!". :laugh:

Impressive.

The Left is the ones doing the most of this, but the right seems to be the best at it when they decide to do it.

I personally think this is awesome. I mean I’ve never seen anyone work so hard to destroy their own supporters before. Of all the money donated to politicians and PAC’s by the company and their employees, 70% of that money goes to Republicans. When those folks start getting laid off do you think they’ll blame Trans? Do you think they’ll blame Woke? Do you think they’ll blame the company? Or do you think they’ll blame the Republicans who are cheering their situation?

That is what is hilarious to me. You guys are turning the employees and their families against you.

19,000 employees. Assume you will lose half of those supporters. That means loss of money to candidates, loss of votes of the employee, and loss of how many families votes?

There is an old saying. Don’t shit where you eat. It’s a shame the Republicans never learned this. If they had there might be a slim chance of them winning the next election.

Impressive.

Great! The beer sucks and now A-B will have less money to give to Republican candidates. Win-win! :biggrin:

Forum List

Back