Bud Light Mired In Quicksand

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Anyone who used to watch Monday Night Football a few decades ago would hear Dandy Don Meredith sing, "Turn out the lights, the party's over" at the point he determined the game was over. Well, Bud Light, turn off the Bud Lights, the party's over. Go woke, go broke. And, the funniest part is, they still haven't learned their lesson.

Anyone who used to watch Monday Night Football a few decades ago would hear Dandy Don Meredith sing, "Turn out the lights, the party's over" at the point he determined the game was over. Well, Bud Light, turn off the Bud Lights, the party's over. Go woke, go broke. And, the funniest part is, they still haven't learned their lesson.

well the beer was so bad that cossell threw up on meredith's shoes once

Coors Light and Miller Light continue to wage this so called red neck culture war against the former king of the light mountain.

Have a Guinness, you'll feel better.

As a Canadian onlooker, I think that for this to be going on for so long is saying that a lot of America minds are mired in hate!

Can we finally let the beer thing go?

It's a sad time for beer lovers. Not that Bud light is really beer..........

Bass Ale, a beloved classic among beer enthusiasts, has suffered a sad fate in the United States. Anheuser Busch InBev, the brewing giant, has made the unfortunate decision to discontinue the production and importation of this iconic ale. While we mourn the loss of this exceptional brew, we will continue to proudly serve Bass until our remaining supply runs dry.

Bass Ale, known for its rich flavor and smooth finish, was brewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev's Samlesbury Brewery in England.

As a Canadian onlooker, I think that for this to be going on for so long is saying that a lot of America minds are mired in hate!

This has little to do with Dylan Mulvaney. It was that woman who defended the decision by basically saying "we want to move away from that classless fratty consumer". Thats when the boycott hit.

No. The left must be taught a lesson. All businesses need to learn that if you want a wide spectrum of customers, then you need to keep your mouths shut regarding politics. I own a business and that's what I do because I will take money from anyone. I don't want to piss off half of the people who might do business with me. Now, if you only want trannies to buy your beer and no one else, then by all means, piss off half the country. Until businesses learn this, then they must be destroyed. Bud light has zero remorse and they don't give a shit about their employees because their leftist agenda is more important to them. They refuse to cry uncle and beg for forgiveness from their customers. So, they must die.

Last edited:
Damned shame for the employees, who did nothing.
Bet Yuengling, Miller and Coors are hiring...

"Sales of the popular beer dropped 28% for the week ending June 24 when compared to the same period last year, according to beer tracker Bump Williams Consulting. Sales of Yuengling Lager, Coors Light and Miller Lite all rose by 22%, 19% and 16% respectively during that same week."

Forum List

Back