Bud Light Marketed It's Beer To The Underaged

You think child sexual abuse is funny???? I can see you didnt even look at the links at all, did you? If you had, you would have realized that

1. 1 in 5 girls and 1 in 20 boys is a victim of child sexual abuse;

There are far more female victims than male.

2. 96 percent of people who sexually abuse children are male, 76 percent are married men, and 76.8 percent of people who sexually abuse children are adults.

No, I think someone who thinks the priest / scout abuse cases were heterosexual is, in fact not just funny, but goofy as the day is long.

So you point out that 20% of all child sex abuse cases are done by a group that makes up 5% of the general population and that doesn’t give you pause?

Get back on your meds granny, you ain’t helping your own cause whacko! 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

No, I think someone who thinks the priest / scout abuse cases were heterosexual is, in fact not just funny, but goofy as the day is long.
That is because you are woefully ignorant on what and how that particular psychopathy works or the prevailing motivations for it.

it is not as though it is unknown, there is a SHIT ton of research around criminal behavior including this. But you cant seem to get past 'me think gay.'

The person is a 27 years old comedian who did a gender transition and you believe that most of her followers are teenagers. She supposedly has 10 million followers on tick tock, etc, etc

So is this a problem with gender transition or a problem about underage kids buying beer?

That is because you are woefully ignorant on what and how that particular psychopathy works or the prevailing motivations for it.

it is not as though it is unknown, there is a SHIT ton of research around criminal behavior including this. But you cant seem to get past 'me think gay.'
Cool story Bro.

The person is a 27 years old comedian who did a gender transition and you believe that most of her followers are teenagers. She supposedly has 10 million followers on tick tock, etc, etc

So is this a problem with gender transition or a problem about underage kids buying beer?
He claims to be “a girl”.

The actual problem is that there are a lot of people that are tired of corporations parroting social agendas.

The left has done a good job capitalizing on pressuring businesses to support their causes. The right is waking up to that reality.

And that is the best you got.

No data. No information. Just parrot your own bullshit.

Those boys, molested by men? Nooooooo not an homosexual rape?

What else you need help with? Dudes dressing in skirts are still dudes.

I threw that one in cause you seem confused and shit.

Who is the sicko that you are referring to?

Well you know as a parent that is how most will think about protecting their children. Its not that I am for underage drinking as a parent but I have been there as a teen.

Still underage drinking is a problem with Parents and their children dynamics. It is also about peer pressure. Then its about how do they get this beer?

To say AB is the perp and it is their fault is ignoring the other causes. Beer will always be available because somebody buy it for them or the seller who ignores the obvious laws. Maybe even some parents who allow it.

To say that there advertising targets minors is stretching it

Finally most states do allow underage drinking under certain circumstances such as in the presence of parents.
Dylan Mulvaney is a sicko.

Just when I think that Republicans couldn't get any dumber, they're wanting to investigate a beer marketing campaign????

What a fucking waste of time!!! Hunter Biden, Beer marketing, and Government inference in their Twitter accounts. They're doing NOTHING for the American people who elected them.
A beer marketing campaign aimed at the underaged.

Isn't Bud being attacked as selling beer to minors?

Aren't some of Mulvaney's followers possibly minors?

I did not bring up Mulvaney's name, another poster did.

I answered them.

Bud did NOT market to minors via Mulvaney. That is the whole point I was making.
Bud Light paid Mulvaney to market alcohol. Most of Mulvaney's followers are under 21.

The statistics show that 20% of sexual assaults of children, are committed by religious leaders - ministers, lay preachers and youth leaders.

Here are the REAL facts on child sexual abuse:

Notice how NONE of these reporting organizations even mention trans or drag queens as child sexual abusers.
Thanks for you statistic that 80% of sexual assaults of children are committed by trannies and their crowd.

You think child sexual abuse is funny???? I can see you didnt even look at the links at all, did you? If you had, you would have realized that

1. 1 in 5 girls and 1 in 20 boys is a victim of child sexual abuse;

There are far more female victims than male.

2. 96 percent of people who sexually abuse children are male, 76 percent are married men, and 76.8 percent of people who sexually abuse children are adults.
We don't think child abuse is funny. That's why we want trannies and their woke allies to stay the fuck away from our children.

We don't think child abuse is funny. That's why we want trannies and their woke allies to stay the fuck away from our children.

And how do you think that’s going to keep your children safe as long as you’re taking them to church and letting them hang out with your pervy relatives?

There is nothing dumber than assholes like you who let your funny uncles hang around with your kids, but you’re terrified of drag queens. No, drag queen has ever been arrested for molesting a child.

Those boys, molested by men? Nooooooo not an homosexual rape?

What else you need help with? Dudes dressing in skirts are still dudes.

I threw that one in cause you seem confused and shit.
Actual facts. I guess gay people, even those with wives and kids, commit all the crimes because there are a TON of men in jail having sex with other men.

And how do you think that’s going to keep your children safe as long as you’re taking them to church and letting them hang out with your pervy relatives?

There is nothing dumber than assholes like you who let your funny uncles hang around with your kids, but you’re terrified of drag queens. No, drag queen has ever been arrested for molesting a child.
We don't need these obvious perverts hanging around our children and we don't need the woke left encouraging it.

The actual problem is that there are a lot of people that are tired of corporations parroting social agendas.

The left has done a good job capitalizing on pressuring businesses to support their causes. The right is waking up to that reality.

As if the republicans do not do the same thing, please get real.

For example AB cannot contribute directly so they have to use affiliates to give money to political parties. AB has been given to republicans and democrats thru affiliates to get past that one requirement . This one site shows the amounts and Republicans are doing well and it might be equal amounts to both parties depending on the year.

Actual facts. I guess gay people, even those with wives and kids, commit all the crimes because there are a TON of men in jail having sex with other men.
Priest don’t have wives and kids. And the others are either closeted gays, or the B in LBGTQ. See, here’s a fact that is undeniable.

Heterosexual men like members of the opposite sex.

Glad I could straighten this out for y’all

Forum List

Back