BRUCE Jenner having regrets. Lol...

speaking of which, is Khloe K going to go see OJ to get that paternity test?

well people on here are going to mock serious issues
it's nothing new.....

as someone that half the time could care less whether they live or die, I'm unsympathetic myself.....
Who's they? Bruce or you?

I think the story is a hoax but the whole thing is a comedy show to me.

mental health problems are a serious issue
one of the most serious and unaddressed

I'm not a whiner, just a realist
I didn't call you a whiner. Or anything. They do address mental health quite often. The meds are the worse thing people can do sometimes, I've seen people go from down to suicidal on those.

yeah I've been on them for months, but actually they help me - everyone is different.
sometimes you just need to change up your life... that's all.

Bruce recently joined a golf club under the name Bruce Jenner because he didn't want to use the women's locker room.

His show is in danger of being cancelled because he refuses to date men. The change hasn't worked out for him.

Bruce recently joined a golf club under the name Bruce Jenner because he didn't want to use the women's locker room.

His show is in danger of being cancelled because he refuses to date men. The change hasn't worked out for him.
Is he a member at Agusta?

This is all about getting publicity because Momma Kris wants everyone to contribute to the publicity machine
to expand the Kardashian brand...

Jenner sucks.jpg

Does he use the woman's tee?

well people on here are going to mock serious issues
it's nothing new.....

as someone that half the time could care less whether they live or die, I'm unsympathetic myself.....
Who's they? Bruce or you?

I think the story is a hoax but the whole thing is a comedy show to me.

mental health problems are a serious issue
one of the most serious and unaddressed

I'm not a whiner, just a realist
I didn't call you a whiner. Or anything. They do address mental health quite often. The meds are the worse thing people can do sometimes, I've seen people go from down to suicidal on those.

yeah I've been on them for months, but actually they help me - everyone is different.
sometimes you just need to change up your life... that's all.

... what I meant by that is changing you life instead of taking pills - but if you can't change your life, sometimes you need medical assistance....

If he really is regretting his choice of action, he then reminds me of the gas prices. Just pick a price/spot and stay there! No more flip flopping!!!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

he has no excuses
he's a celebrity surrounded by people that can help

many people are not mentally ill, they just go nuts cause there are no easy answers.....

Wait.....wut?

Forum List

Back