Border Patrol Union Leader Says Joe Biden Should Apologize to America

Please expain to me how your statement " says the cultist that dress in drag and perform for children".
Has anything to do with the border crisis.
It is nothing more than dumbass name calling.
Describing the type of people who support the open border.

Democrats = WEF

I agree 100%. The man will go down in history as the person who flooded America with the third-world, and he needs to pay dearly!

I especially agree with this:

"If he wants to apologize, who he needs to apologize is to the entire American public for the disastrous border policies that he has put in place,"

This guy has put a target on his back and will probably be charged with treason soon.

The Border patrol, also, wants the immigration bill, before congress, to pass and pass quickly.

One person is stopping it, Donald Trump. Dpnald Trump should apologize to the border patrol agents for not providing them the extra funding and personnl that is in the bill.

Nope. For three years Screaming *Joe and DEI fail Mayorkas told you dupes there was no boarder crisis. Ten million illegal aliens later during an election year they finally admit there’s a border crisis and it’s all Trumps fault. Being the lemmings you are you believe it. Every rational thinking American knows Apologize To Murderers *Joes bill does nothing to close the border.

Why didn't Trump get congress to pass immigration reform?

Biden does have a bill he will sign if passed. Trump never got that far.
Nope. Trumps remain in Mexico policy amongst others was a great success .
Screaming *Joe canceled it on day one.

Forum List

Back