Supreme Court overturns Texas abortion law

I see! So it's okay for abortion clinics to give substandard care to liberal women. I can handle that.

I see! So it's okay for abortion clinics to give substandard care to liberal women. I can handle that.
Bullshit!
When you get any in office procedure at your doctor, you do realize that the office is not up to hospital standards.
Not to mention most hospitals aren't either.

>

Not a surprise. If Texas had passed a law that says any clinic that provided oral pills and performed outpatient procedures (i.e. oral surgery, liposuction, colonoscopies, cosmetic surgery, etc.) had to have (a) admitting privileges, (c) surgical physical requirements (door size, hallway width, etc. ) and (b) located withing "X" miles from a hospital - then that would have been Constitutional.

But to target only abortion clinics for these new requirements? That it's for the "health of the woman" is hogwash. It was intended to place a burden on the woman and interfere with access.

At least be honest with the purpose of the law.

>>>>

Why is it OK for Dentist Offices, Outpatient Cosmetic Surgery Clinics, Colonoscopy providers, and any Doctor that provides a pill to a patient provide substandard care by not having to follow the same rules?

>>>>

Bullshit!
When you get any in office procedure at your doctor, you do realize that the office is not up to hospital standards.

How many in office procedures can be life threatening as an abortion can be?

:doubt: what "substandard" care is that, exactly...?

If something goes wrong in your outpatient murder mill they are not required to have a hospital nearby nor privileges in that hospital. Your baby is already dead now you can die too because they don't think it necessary for your doctor to have access to and privileges in a hospital. Enjoy!

Bullshit!

To who?
Besides most all of them?
I guess you don't understand bacterial infection.

>

Not a surprise. If Texas had passed a law that says any clinic that provided oral pills and performed outpatient procedures (i.e. oral surgery, liposuction, colonoscopies, cosmetic surgery, etc.) had to have (a) admitting privileges, (c) surgical physical requirements (door size, hallway width, etc. ) and (b) located withing "X" miles from a hospital - then that would have been Constitutional.

But to target only abortion clinics for these new requirements? That it's for the "health of the woman" is hogwash. It was intended to place a burden on the woman and interfere with access.

>>>>
Works for me. If liberal women want to be at risk to have easy access, well, it works for me.

Bullshit!

Plenty. But I notice they are not included in the fight to "protect women".

The width of hallways is an issue? Any ambulance attendant can get their stretcher down standard hallways.

Why does an abortion clinic need to meet all these guidelines, but a place that does a colonoscopy doesn't?

>

>>>>
Too true, but on the flip side , if this had been about anything other than abortion, many of the same liberals who opposed the law would have been supporting it.

Moral of that story

Morons are partisan hypocrites.

Bullshit!

To who?
Besides most all of them?
I guess you don't understand bacterial infection.

Or you hemorage!

Forum List

Back